UNIT NAME: Aurra Sing
ALIGNMENT: Dark
CATEGORIES: Bounty Hunter, Scoundrel, Attacker
Deadly Bounty Hunter that has increased damage while under Stealth

vwx2fbdgw07d.gif

ABILITIES:

Basic: WEAKENING SHOT

4pvk053ogise.gif

FINAL TEXT: Deal Physical damage to target enemy with a 70% chance to inflict Stun for 1 turn. If the target is debuffed, Aurra Sing gains 20% Turn Meter.

Special 1: HUSTLE (Cooldown 4)

yzckz48ws1vp.gif

FINAL TEXT: Aurra Sing gains Critical Chance Up and Offense Up for 3 turns and deals 35% more damage with her next ability. If Aurra Sing was already Stealthed, she takes a bonus turn.

Special 2: SNIPER'S EXPERTISE (Cooldown 4)

slrytxvf23wz.gif

FINAL TEXT: Deal Physical damage to target enemy. If the target is Toppled, this attack deals 200% more damage and this ability's cooldown is reset.

Unique 1: RELENTLESS KILLER

FINAL TEXT: Aurra Sing has +40% Critical Damage. This bonus is doubled while Stealthed. Whenever a Bounty Hunter ally defeats an enemy, Aurra Sing gains 10% Critical Chance (stacking) for the rest of the battle.

Leader: GAME PLAN

FINAL TEXT: (ZETA) Bounty Hunter and Scoundrel allies have +30% Offense while Stealthed. At the start of battle, and whenever a Bounty Hunter ally defeats an enemy, all Bounty Hunter Attacker allies gain Stealth for 2 turns. When Aurra Sing is in the Leader slot, and not the Ally slot, the following Contract is active:

Contract: Use an ability while buffed 10 times. (Only Bounty Hunter allies can contribute to the Contract.)

Reward: All Bounty Hunter allies gain +50% Counter Chance and their Payouts are activated. Bounty Hunter allies recover 25% Protection and gain 25% Turn Meter whenever an enemy is defeated.

Contract: AURRA SING'S PAYOUT

FINAL TEXT: Whenever Aurra Sing receives a Reward from a Contract, she also gains the following Payout. (Contracts are granted by certain Bounty Hunter Leader Abilities)

Payout: Aurra Sing has +25% Offense, +50% Health Steal, and whenever she uses a Special ability, she gains Stealth for 1 turn.

8uk4jsxz63d2.gif

GAME CHANGERS

Urzatron
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTlkDX6CgXk&feature=youtu.be

CubsFanHan
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ekjcUCjW58&feature=youtu.be

Skelturix
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e23uAhlvOQk&feature=youtu.be

xKILLERBEEx (German):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5LkgQDYC94&feature=youtu.be

Aramor (Russian):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjRQXA_wCSg

Lolindir (Spanish):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LugRTGVB7ME&feature=youtu.be
Post edited by CG_Leviathan on

Replies

• Looking good
  • I like that there is some versatility within the factions with all the leaderships.
  • Nukin
    415 posts Member
    Sorry YouTube took a dump on me today a lil' late but here's my video..enjoy!

https://youtu.be/LeVq3khdMGI
  • Nice! She’ll be fun to use in 8 months.
  • BrtStlnd
    1094 posts Member
    I love how the game changers release HSTR videos of new marquee characters as if this information has ANY value whatsoever to 99.9% of the player base.
  • BrtStlnd wrote: »
    I love how the game changers release HSTR videos of new marquee characters as if this information has ANY value whatsoever to 99.9% of the player base.

Cause the .1 percent will pay and allow the other 99.9 not to. Also Bh were always suppose to be pve.
  • BrtStlnd
    1094 posts Member
    BrtStlnd wrote: »

Cause the .1 percent will pay and allow the other 99.9 not to. Also Bh were always suppose to be pve.

So the whales that will buy Aurra shards need help in the sith raid? Ok, Jan.
  • Excited to unlock her and try her out.

They probably don’t need help beating it- but do staying top 10. It’s not to say I don’t have marquee fatigue but there really isn’t another way for toons to be released unless it’s a journey or legendary.
  • Ploosh
    565 posts Member

I love how people like you continue to make comments like this as if it has any value whatsoever to these threads.
  • Any chance we'll actually see her before the BH event?

They probably don’t need help beating it- but do staying top 10. It’s not to say I don’t have marquee fatigue but there really isn’t another way for toons to be released unless it’s a journey or legendary.

Exactly. So why didnt we get any bounty hunters as a journey or legendary?
  • This is the biggest, juiciest bone for whales ever released.

Exactly. So why didnt we get any bounty hunters as a journey or legendary?

Because I think a legendary will be the 10th BH. A journey not for BH. I think journies are better suited towards the Lukes, reys, revans.
  • Please add Hondo.
  • Makes you think, why are the game changers making videos for 50-100 players that will have a 7* character to use in the raid. The rest of us will have to search for the film in 6 months for the team, mods, omegas and zetas needed, ugh

• She looks awesome, not a fan of kits designed specifically for one section of the game but still pretty cool
  • I think a cool video would be- which Bh leader works well, where, and against who. Im still digging Bossk though.
  • Nukin wrote: »
    Sorry YouTube took a dump on me today a lil' late but here's my video..enjoy!

https://youtu.be/LeVq3khdMGI
    I play around with new characters so thumbs up
    Get good and get a Revan. Ryanwhales
  • egtrip wrote: »
    Makes you think, why are the game changers making videos for 50-100 players that will have a 7* character to use in the raid. The rest of us will have to search for the film in 6 months for the team, mods, omegas and zetas needed, ugh

In 6 months these videos will still be available for you to watch.. Are you asking the gamechangers to wait 6 months before releasing raid footage of Aurra Sing? Maybe they should wait until the very day you 7* her so you don't have to waste any of your precious time searching on YouTube :smile:
  • Trey 66 wrote: »
    egtrip wrote: »
    Makes you think, why are the game changers making videos for 50-100 players that will have a 7* character to use in the raid. The rest of us will have to search for the film in 6 months for the team, mods, omegas and zetas needed, ugh

In 6 months these videos will still be available for you to watch.. Are you asking the gamechangers to wait 6 months before releasing raid footage of Aurra Sing? Maybe they should wait until the very day you 7* her so you don't have to waste any of your precious time searching on YouTube :smile:
    guys, guys, guys... come on... it has nothing to do with being a helpful guide. They’re making the videos to show you how much you NEED the new marquee toon and hopefully lead you to spending money to acquire them. This is EA we’re talking about.

• This is cool for me since my GW squad will be outgrowing the GW table soon and I will need to bring up a new one. Bossk, Embo, Aurra seem like an interesting area to explore.
  • Trey 66 wrote: »
    egtrip wrote: »

guys, guys, guys... come on... it has nothing to do with being a helpful guide. They’re making the videos to show you how much you NEED the new marquee toon and hopefully lead you to spending money to acquire them. This is EA we’re talking about.

Well of course, gamechangers are there to promote the game while also adding their own style to the videos. Also I doubt anyone NEEDS Aurra Sing, since Chex Mix is a lot easier to obtain for F2P. This is whale food for those that are determined to keep their top 10 spot until CG fixes the garbage rewards for ranks 11-50.
  • JuliusSkywalker
    509 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Who guessed that Aurra Sing will be revealed in SWGoH anytime?
    oDsPWh5.png
    So we're waiting for C-3PO.

There's also a rumour about Latts Razzi that she will be released on August 30th 2018.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    This is the biggest, juiciest bone for whales ever released.

Until the HSith Raid rewards are fixed, many have their wallets closed. I did raise an eyebrow when I saw her name though. ;)
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »
    This is the biggest, juiciest bone for whales ever released.

Until the HSith Raid rewards are fixed, many have their wallets closed. I did raise an eyebrow when I saw her name though. ;)

Me too but she lookes like she is going to be good
    Get good and get a Revan. Ryanwhales
  • The final text on Sniper’s Expertise doesn’t mention the zeta.
  • Any chance we'll actually see her before the BH event?

Probably. There's no event scheduled for Thursday at all, which means one of three things:
    1) Thursday is the first day in a looooong time to have no event at all.
    2) Droid Heist Thursday (too soon for a Credit Heist, but that's also a possibility)
    3) Marquee event Thursday and Friday, or Wednesday and Thursday.

My expectation is 3, but it's entirely possible to be 1.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • I've only ever seen the movies (and played Old Republic MMO, but I know she's not from that) so I'm not familiar with the character. What's with the car radio antenna popping out of her head?
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Cool, another character to unlock at 3 stars and then forget about for 6 months. Fantastic.