Who will Range Trooper (one day) replace

Love my troopers team and am looking to farm Range Trooper to add to it. Who from my current go to Troopers team would be the one to be swapped out for Range Trooper?

Veers (l), Starck, Snow, Death, Shore

Replies

• Death
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    You'd probably switch shore and range back and forth depending on what the opposition is. Range for general, shore if heal/taunt is needed
  • How about get a new team with gar Saxon(L) range storm magma thrawn
  • Fauztin
    1332 posts Member
    @GhostTruckin , definitely called it. Rumor has it that Range Trooper is good in HSTR, and replaces DT, who’s reserved for Chex Mix in P3. I’ve seen other players use Thrawn, but he has more usefulness in Leia Spam and other team compositions.
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne
  • Fauztin wrote: »
    @GhostTruckin , definitely called it. Rumor has it that Range Trooper is good in HSTR, and replaces DT, who’s reserved for Chex Mix in P3. I’ve seen other players use Thrawn, but he has more usefulness in Leia Spam and other team compositions.

There is that, plus, you actually don’t need death, or shore for that matter in that squad ;)
  • Turvantus
    223 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Fauztin wrote: »

There is that, plus, you actually don’t need death, or shore for that matter in that squad ;)

So who would you go with instead of Shore as well; Magma? Dare I say Stormtrooper...?

• I personally use zveers zstarck storm snow magma , they are able to do everything I want , 4/4 any DS Tb , take out any NS, actually just veers starck snow takes out a full built NS squad, they work well in many areas , and , I have death and shore free for use with other squads.

As for range, that’s the wild card a little bit, but if I had to pull one, I would sit storm usually for range, Atleast that’s how I have been tinkering around so far.
    518 posts Member
    With the now mods coming, storm and range goes very well together on raids as Storm will gain 200% defense from 5 empire toons and 50 from defense up, gaining prot and retribution will help him a lot.
  • Defense has harsh diminishing returns though...
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    zVeers(L), Starck, Snow, Range, Storm has given me the best results.
  • Snow
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    Why Snow, the greatest DPS Troopers have?

The point to drop Death and/or Shore for other squads is valid, especially now that Storm and Range can be dropped in. For OP's team, I'd switch between Shore and Range depending on what's happening.
  • Death is DPS. Drop shore. Shore is a weakness imo. Healers are horrible in this game. No taunt no worry.

Troopers are not viable on D in arena.
  • Death is DPS. Drop shore. Shore is a weakness imo. Healers are horrible in this game. No taunt no worry.

Troopers are not viable on D in arena.

I Reach top 100 easily with trooper team . If night sisters can hit top 50 then their counter should just in front or behind no?
  • Shore's not a healer, he's a tank, and you need someone to soak up damage.
  • You'll need him more and more in later DSTB stages. Range's assists make up for the loss from taking out snow.
  • For sith raid you pull out death, put in range, and set up check mix.
  • ZCD_9915 wrote: »
    For sith raid you pull out death, put in range, and set up check mix.

Exactly. This is the best thing about Range Trooper makes Chex Mix and troopers viable in P3 and P2
  • Death

I'm going to echo what this guy said......
    Death
    Get good and get a Revan. Ryanwhales