Darth Sion Held by Hatred cooldown resetting

In Galactic War Darth Sion's "Held by Hatred" ability keeps resetting to 15 turns between each battle instead of picking back up where it left off like every other ability everybody has.

Replies

• all ultimates will be reset / nihilus too )
  • it's too strong when u cant directly annihilate.
    Same as for Sion.
  • TlMMEH
    60 posts Member
    edited August 2018

GW is a SIMMABLE event .. I come to do it manually to test out abilities, which I can't do if they are constantly resetting.
  • i tried it 5 sec ago and it's resetting
  • The ability starts on cooldown each battle. Same as annihilate and illuminated destiny.
  • I mean annihilate
  • I guess my point is that everyone should be preserved just as they are - like between Raid Phases, or Stages of a Territory Battle. OR they should be reset totally between GW battles. this halfy stuff is inconsistant
  • It has NEVER worked the way you're describing.
  • As everyone has said, abilities that start on cooldown such as annihilate, held by hatred, and BB8's illuminated destiny all have their cooldown reset between battles. Trivializes the next battle otherwise. Working as intended, and working the way it always has.
  • Witherox22 wrote: »
    it's too strong when u cant directly annihilate.
    Same as for Sion.

Almost as strong as (1 sim ticket)
  • MntMan
    281 posts Member
    TlMMEH wrote: »
    Witherox22 wrote: »
    it's too strong when u cant directly annihilate.
    Same as for Sion.

Almost as strong as (1 sim ticket)

Ha. You know my initial reaction to your thread was similar to those above, but I at least understood why you wanted it to work that way. Not to blast through GW, but to test scenarios and things. Your simple statement here should be enough for others to see that now, and I'd be cool with it if they changed to make it work that way. It hardly creates an unfair advantage for it to work in GW, especially since you can sim it.

I mean it's not unprecedented for what you are asking. In raid the count down doesn't reset when you change stages. As an example in Stage 3 of HAAT I keep BB-8's Illuminated Destiny in check when I'm about to finish the stage so when I get to Stage 4 I can fire that off first turn.