BB8 - 6*

Hey Guys!

Just doing a quick power check for 6* BB8

https://swgoh.gg/u/dxtrinc/collection/?f=first-order

FO Tie Fighter will be 6* in the next 5 or 6 days before the event shows up!

Cheers!

Replies

• No one?
  • I think you’ll get 6*. Make sure to use KRU lead, and any specials that grant turn meter.
  • Were you able to complete it? I'm struggling on tier 6 with my lineup.
  • I did do it. Everyone left alive but just barely! BB8 is obviously a great support character because they got to go over and over again before I had a chance.

Be liberal with your stuns try to stun people as much as possible. I found getting rid of Han/Chewie/Rey and leaving Finn and BB8 last worked for me.
  • Dxtrinc wrote: »
    I did do it. Everyone left alive but just barely! BB8 is obviously a great support character because they got to go over and over again before I had a chance.

Be liberal with your stuns try to stun people as much as possible. I found getting rid of Han/Chewie/Rey and leaving Finn and BB8 last worked for me.
    Yep I barely beat tier 6 with both Kylo's left and I think Phasma. And I did that same kill order.
  • I also found Executioners ability with tm removal helpful. But I'm glad you got it! Now I can level and gear bb8 and 7* on the next event with no panic farming or freak out lol