Jawa team

Could a Jawa team work well for a level 32 player? Idk Why, but I’m rather fond of those little creatures and if it’s worthwhile I want a team of them. I hardly see anyone else with them, is that because it takes too long to farm jawas or because they aren’t a powerful enough team?

Replies

• They simply aren’t good.
  • Turvantus
    223 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Was mostly a mod farm requisite team. However that is all going away soon supposedly. As in all mod farms no longer gated behind a particular faction.

Certain raid teams had an “X” Jawa on them, but honestly if you keep Sith Raid farms in mind, you’ll rarely need anything else for lesser raids.

I.E. JRT, Embo, GMY, and Nightsisters. Those 4 squads and their interchangeable parts can pretty much decimate any PvE, and be competitive elsewhere in the game too with very little toon shuffling.

With all that said, I would just stick to the norm and follow the path others have built.

Phoenix - Thrawn/Palp - Empire - R2D2/Rebels - CLS - FO - BB8/Resistance - JRT

All the while simultaneously accumulating a few Scoundrels for Credit Heist. Secondly a couple other Jedi for GMY unlock. Lastly followed by Sith Raid squad toons, and having those puzzle pieces eventually coming together.
    Post edited by Turvantus on
  • Could a Jawa team work well for a level 32 player? Idk Why, but I’m rather fond of those little creatures and if it’s worthwhile I want a team of them. I hardly see anyone else with them, is that because it takes too long to farm jawas or because they aren’t a powerful enough team?

@Seb_Kryze_084 I have a fully 7 star jawa team, gear 7, level 70 iirc (I know... that's a lot of 7's. lol :sweat_smile: ) but after 3 starring the mod challenge requiring them, I've done absolutely nothing with them. They're really cool, but don't have a real use for me ATM. That's just my 2¢ though.
    Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ
  • Want to salvage droids and repair Roombas? Jawas are for you!

Want to fight Sith and Jedi in the arena? Not so much
  • Sunnie1978
    2937 posts Moderator
    edited August 2018
    Right now, no, jawas are not a good team. They are not powerful enough and do not unlock anything but a mod challenge currently. I have jawas, but only use them in territory wars if the other side places really bad droids on defense. When droids were an arena-worthy meta, Jawa Engineer and Chief Nebit were paired with HK, IG 88 and IG 86, but it has been a long time since that could be successfully run in the arena. Most here can probably list off at least 30 toons to farm before jawas for various reasons, especially arena, which is a big source of crystals.

With that being said, it is a collecting game and part of the fun is collecting what you like. When I started, I liked ewoks and nightsisters, and while both factions have since received reworks, new toons and zetas that make them really good, at the time I was farming them, they were really bad. So while you may not want to concentrate on jawas exclusively, it is great to farm toons just because you like them and to see what you can come up with using them. One of the Gamechangers, @Urzatron , has made a whole video series dedicated to one of his favorite toons, Lobot -you can watch the first episode here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ye6OEkhha1w
  • They simply aren’t good.

This. If you want to do it for kicks then do it. But don't expect much/any success from the act.
  • Thanks for the shoutout! @Sunnie1978