Changes to mods- to make haat full auto?

With more teams being able to solo the haat, can mod slicing and the bigger bonuses to mod sets make haat an auto?

I know GG kind of messes this up with the 7th hit but CG could change that.

Also I have a proposal for haat and rancor. Make them simable. But similar to GW. So let’s use the rancor for an example. You fly threw rancor you get that max score achieved - it becomes simable after that. Putting that max score as your score.

I was thinking about this with haat because it would be like a 30 minute auto. Rancor is about 6 -7 mins , so not a complete loss of time. But 30 mins is a good chunk.

Once max score is achieved, or even your own personal highest damage achieved - simply press “sim” and that’s your score.

Replies

• That doesn’t really work, the idea is decent, but let’s say. That me and you go and each get a high score of 29 mil, Then we go to a different guild, say one that can’t run Haat , and we “sim” Haat for them, That’s one issue that pops up off the bat.

• That doesn’t really work, the idea is decent, but let’s say. That me and you go and each get a high score of 29 mil, Then we go to a different guild, say one that can’t run Haat , and we “sim” Haat for them, That’s one issue that pops up off the bat.

A good point, but If we were mercing anyway... we could still do 29mil. So maybe have it be only simable in a guild you did it in.

So in guild x we did 29mil. Going to guild y- we would have to do it again to be able to sim.
  • That is definitely one option,

On a side note, . . . What does it matter? You can play or not, and as long as you guild crashes the raid, does it really matter what rank you pick up? Even a quick auto run to get ahead of the zero tags, for days where you don’t want to play, versus days you want to play, so you go to town on it.

Essentially, another side, you run up a score, but now you think you can beat it, so you keep trying to run a higher score after tweaking gear, mods, w/e lol, it’s not going to save much time if you keep trying to rack up a higher score. And if you want to one and done it, you can auto Phoenix in p1or so :D
  • That is definitely one option,

On a side note, . . . What does it matter? You can play or not, and as long as you guild crashes the raid, does it really matter what rank you pick up? Even a quick auto run to get ahead of the zero tags, for days where you don’t want to play, versus days you want to play, so you go to town on it.

Essentially, another side, you run up a score, but now you think you can beat it, so you keep trying to run a higher score after tweaking gear, mods, w/e lol, it’s not going to save much time if you keep trying to rack up a higher score. And if you want to one and done it, you can auto Phoenix in p1or so :D

Lolol for me it’s about less time and evolution of the game just like rancor. We have like what 3 haat solo teams and I’m sure more to come. Just looking for a way I don’t have to press auto and watch so my phones screen doesn’t close lol
  • They should allow guilds to have a period similar to the 0 damage period, but where everyone can attack the raid individually. Then at the end of the period the scores are all posted. This way everyone could do the raid at their own convenience, and we don’t need holding periods for posting damage or anything like this.
  • That would be cool but I think every raid has that function of time and damage. I’m naive to all these programming possibilities so I really don’t know what’s easy and what’s not lol