Brainstorming haat team

Ok so right now I run AA, Cls, Asajj, thrawn and bb8 and can solo the last 25% or so of p2 through the end. But it isn't auto friendly. I'm going to have hoda 7 star soon. So I'm thinking of replacing thrawn with hoda and replacing AA with gmy. I'm thinking of running Assaj lead, cls, bb8, hoda, and gmy. I'm thinking the extra dps from gmy compared to ackbar combined with the extra offense asajj gives herself from her lead combined with master's training offense gain and mass assists should more than make up for the loss of cls assists. And gmy should be able to spread the illuminated destiny buffs to keep them going almost constantly. And asajj lead gives her tmr which should make up for losing some tmr from cls in p3. An added benefit is that master's training is permanent so you don't have to worry about losing the buffs at the end of the topple in p4.

Has anyone tried this line up?

Replies

• That's an option. But I'm curious if master's training is enough to solo it with asajj rather than farming and gearing another toon.
  • crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator
    The thing that makes the assists good for p3 is that the boss droid can't counter them and gain a bunch of tm. So you want to remove that advantage and then ALSO remove Thrawn? Everyone who damages on their own turn is liable to counterattack. Plus, whenever assists call CLS and he lands debuffs, your whole team gets tm, you'd be losing that too.

ID lasts 4 turns...I don't really know that Yoda trying to spread it for the limited time you don't have it is worth messing with a proven comp. Plus, if your goal is to auto, you know the computer will use that at the wrong times.

AA, CLS, BB-8, Hoda, and Wampa can auto p3/4. It's possible Ventress in place of Wampa can too. It might be that Hermit Yoda is the only piece you're missing for an auto.
  • crzydroid wrote: »
    The thing that makes the assists good for p3 is that the boss droid can't counter them and gain a bunch of tm. So you want to remove that advantage and then ALSO remove Thrawn? Everyone who damages on their own turn is liable to counterattack. Plus, whenever assists call CLS and he lands debuffs, your whole team gets tm, you'd be losing that too.

ID lasts 4 turns...I don't really know that Yoda trying to spread it for the limited time you don't have it is worth messing with a proven comp. Plus, if your goal is to auto, you know the computer will use that at the wrong times.

AA, CLS, BB-8, Hoda, and Wampa can auto p3/4. It's possible Ventress in place of Wampa can too. It might be that Hermit Yoda is the only piece you're missing for an auto.

I'm 25 shards from hoda being 7 stars so I'll likely try both ways to see what works in practice. Don't have wampa and won't for awhile so that's not an option. Hoda will likely be needed for jedi luke so that took priority. But currently I can get 1st with the team I have so just thinking of ways to make it less of a slog so autoing the last part would be nice. Though I do want to solo it once just to say I can.