Has anyone heard when the next Rey journey

Was wondering when the next Rey journey will start , did not see the one for June start was it postponed or what , for its been some time since the last one ???

Replies

• we had one in June.

There is speculations that JTR will be back with BB8 later this month, but I suspect it won't be until September.

No one knows when it'll be back until CG announces it.
  • TaviRus wrote: »
    we had one in June.

There is speculations that JTR will be back with BB8 later this month, but I suspect it won't be until September.

No one knows when it'll be back until CG announces it.

this
  • And they said they would announce it a week in advance, so in about a week from now, we should know for sure if Rey will be coming with BB-8 at the end of the month or not.
  • August or October with bb-8, I guess.
  • Sept/Oct usually a rotation of 4 months. I'm also trying to farm veteran smuggler chube (it's a nightmare)
    Do or don't there is no try
  • I wish they would give everyone more than 1 weeks notice
  • They should put it in the calendar as it rolled more than twice
    Do or don't there is no try
  • They should put it in the calendar as it rolled more than twice

They said that they will give a weeks notice for Heroes Journeys
  • What's the correlation between the end of Pieces and Plans and the start Rey's Journey? I'm prepped and itchy to get started gearing Rey.
  • The two events don't have anything to do with each other. When the sith raid first came out and was impossible without JTR they gave us a bonus of both events at once to help people get ready. But now they are on completely separate schedules.
  • DarkMatter wrote: »
    I wish they would give everyone more than 1 weeks notice

Well, consider this more than one week's notice .... Seriously, if you want something then prep for it..... There is no reason to be panic farming at the last minute, we all know what the requirements are....