Scroll, scroll, scroll, scroll, scroll, scroll, scroll, scroll, then.........

Accidentally hit a store pack you have noooo intention of buying.

Start over.

Repeat 5 times before sloooooowllllly scrolling at snails pace to the ONLY pack you ever intended clicking on - all the way along to the right, the free one!

And, relax.

Replies

• Tanuki
    136 posts Member
    Options
    I'm getting ptsd and rsd at the same time. Worst part is that is starts you back at the beginning each mistake
  • Options
    There is an easier option..... Go to your character page, click on a toon that is available in bronzium, click on find and hit the bronzium card..
  • Options
    Go to a character who’s in the bronzium packs (for example Biggs or Boba), tap find in the bottom corner, and the bronzium pack is right there next to the hard and cantina nodes. Much shorter scroll and it’s how I’ve been getting to the bronziums lately.
  • Options
    BubbaFett wrote: »
    There is an easier option..... Go to your character page, click on a toon that is available in bronzium, click on find and hit the bronzium card..

I think you’ll find the easier option is put it first but e know they’ll never allow that as you’ve got to window shop first!
  • Options
    Click on a character and ‘find shards’ or exit through the gift shop
  • Options
    This is a marketing technique. Not a bug or an oversight. They force you to scroll past all the cool new packs and toons to get all the way to the free bronzium packs. It's quite engenius actually.
  • Options
    This is a marketing technique. Not a bug or an oversight. They force you to scroll past all the cool new packs and toons to get all the way to the free bronzium packs. It's quite engenius actually.

Makes me **** off the pay packs are in my way. Doesn’t make me wanna but then more.
  • Options

It would only be smart if it actually generated income. Im 100% sure that Im not going to buy a pack just because I misclick it..
    So as it doesnt make cash, its just annoying and drives players away from the game..
  • Options
    It's your phone or fat finger lol. Things are never free, in this case you must see everything on sale before they let you pick. You can go the other route as mentioned but they all take the same amount of time, maybe 3 seconds lol. If you keep clicking on packs before your free pack then you have a phone sensitivity issue. Wouldn't be EAs fault, would be your phones fault.
  • Options
    I second this. If I'm going to buy a pack, I'll buy it, but making me scroll past it five times a day doesn't make me want to buy it.
  • BrekRegis
    31 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Vendea wrote: »
    I second this. If I'm going to buy a pack, I'll buy it, but making me scroll past it five times a day doesn't make me want to buy it.

Yep same, it normally makes me think the exact opposite of the intention. Can't stand the layout
  • Options
    Surely a quality of life issue CG?
  • Options

It’s not a qol. It’s. Sales,tactic, whether you like it or not, good luck getting them to change it.
  • Options
    It's the same reason eggs, milk, bread, and butter are in the farthest corner of the grocery store, and you have to walk past the butcher, baker, fresh produce, and fish market to get there.
    Still not a he.
  • GrantusMaximus
    265 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Options

It’s not a qol. It’s. Sales,tactic, whether you like it or not, good luck getting them to change it.

Don’t think you understood there, it is something that needs to be a QoL issue for CG, like they have sorted in the past. We all know it’s to tempt you to buy, we get that part.
  • Options

Don’t think you understood there, it is something that needs to be a QoL issue for CG, like they have sorted in the past. We all know it’s to tempt you to buy, we get that part.

Don’t think you understand, they deliberately set it up this way,.. it is not a qol issue, it’s a sales tactic,. . They are not going to make it so that you can just hit store, grab the free card and walk away, You want the free stuff, . .then you have to go past the stuff that costs first. . . .

Understand better now?
  • Options

Don’t think you understand, they deliberately set it up this way,.. it is not a qol issue, it’s a sales tactic,. . They are not going to make it so that you can just hit store, grab the free card and walk away, You want the free stuff, . .then you have to go past the stuff that costs first. . . .

Understand better now?

Exactly how it works in real life.... Lol
  • GrantusMaximus
    265 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Options

Understand better now?

No? Really? Seriously?

Maybe try understand the point of the post next time the jist of which is how much time it’s wasting scrolling along. We all know why it’s been set up like that numpty.
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Options
    Favorite Poggle.
    Click on Find shards (Works even if he is already 7*)
    You'll see Bronziums within 1 scroll and no need to misclick on Actual $$$ Packs.
  • Options

Understand better now?

No? Really? Seriously?

Maybe try understand the point of the post next time the jist of which is how much time it’s wasting scrolling along. We all know why it’s been set up like that numpty.

Ok bud, let’s try this again, . . . The time wasted as you claim, is your choice. If you wish to reach the FREE data card, the price is scrolling to it. There is NO QOL adjustment needed here, for that matter, they don’t even need to provide you with a free data card. The ONLY REASON there is a free data card is so that you scroll past the money and crystal data cards BEFORE you get the FREE card. If you don’t want to scroll, the either employ the mentioned poggle, among others, method, or DONT BOTHER grabbIf the free card.

You are making a mountain out of a mole hill here and it is rather funny that you can’t see the points being made here.
  • Options
    Obvious solution is to buy all the 1-time packs so they are not in your way anymore. Problem solved!
  • Options

Understand better now?

No? Really? Seriously?

Ok bud, let’s try this again, . . . The time wasted as you claim, is your choice. If you wish to reach the FREE data card, the price is scrolling to it. There is NO QOL adjustment needed here, for that matter, they don’t even need to provide you with a free data card. The ONLY REASON there is a free data card is so that you scroll past the money and crystal data cards BEFORE you get the FREE card. If you don’t want to scroll, the either employ the mentioned poggle, among others, method, or DONT BOTHER grabbIf the free card.

You are making a mountain out of a mole hill here and it is rather funny that you can’t see the points being made here.

I honestly wish they'd do away with ally tokens all together so we can stop getting complaints about having to swipe on screen to get there and "having too many".
  • Options
    Rebel_yell wrote: »

Understand better now?

No? Really? Seriously?

I honestly wish they'd do away with ally tokens all together so we can stop getting complaints about having to swipe on screen to get there and "having too many".

Meh, I find the ally points useful to try keep the shard shop stocked, it’s not much of an issue, but the threads about how hard it is on player xx to get free items are rather comical tbf
  • Options

Understand better now?

No? Really? Seriously?

Meh, I find the ally points useful to try keep the shard shop stocked, it’s not much of an issue, but the threads about how hard it is on player xx to get free items are rather comical tbf

same. I should probably just stop clicking on the posts I know will irritate me.
  • Options
    Lol, Mebbe, but where is the fun in that :D
  • Options

Understand better now?

No? Really? Seriously?

same. I should probably just stop clicking on the posts I know will irritate me.

Hard to do that when I pretty much click on every new discussion lol.