Toons in shops need to vary

Hi all

Been playing for about a year and my guild (Bantha Bones) have been discussing on and off for a while now how the characters in the shops need to rotate so that there are opportunities to obtain different characters.

Please share your thoughts.

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    They stated that the cantina, GW and squad arena store will stay that way for the foreseeable future. They intend older players to use this for shard shop currency
  • I read that also. However, I spoke with an EA rep today via email. And if we as players want to see that change happen sooner verses later, banning together and discussing it will effect that change.
  • as much as i hate some aspects of this game, i'm ok with fixed toons in some of these stores. the way i look at it, it means shard store currency, which in turn means less energy i have to spend on gear and more i can spend on shards for other characters anyway.
  • Kyno wrote: »
    They stated that the cantina, GW and squad arena store will stay that way for the foreseeable future. They intend older players to use this for shard shop currency