Option to Restart GW with Crystals? Energy?

It would be a nice option for any of us who haven't beaten the GW enough times to SIM it but would like to complete it extra times each day. I propose allowing the default restart per day to remain unchanged, but if the player would like, to allow a restart for a cost of 25-50 crystals (similar to energy or node refreshing).

Any support for an idea like this? The way the war works now I enjoy enough, but I wouldn't mind to see this idea implemented, as well as maybe a few more material and credit awards for the higher nodes.

Replies

• It would be a nice option for any of us who haven't beaten the GW enough times to SIM it but would like to complete it extra times each day. I propose allowing the default restart per day to remain unchanged, but if the player would like, to allow a restart for a cost of 25-50 crystals (similar to energy or node refreshing).

Any support for an idea like this? The way the war works now I enjoy enough, but I wouldn't mind to see this idea implemented, as well as maybe a few more material and credit awards for the higher nodes.

It would probably have to cost more. 25 crystals plus shards plus currency are rewarded. It would likely cost 100 or 200 crystals. Even that may be cheap. Many events cost several hundred crystals to refresh depending on the rewards.
  • It would be a nice option for any of us who haven't beaten the GW enough times to SIM it but would like to complete it extra times each day. I propose allowing the default restart per day to remain unchanged, but if the player would like, to allow a restart for a cost of 25-50 crystals (similar to energy or node refreshing).

It would probably have to cost more. 25 crystals plus shards plus currency are rewarded. It would likely cost 100 or 200 crystals. Even that may be cheap. Many events cost several hundred crystals to refresh depending on the rewards.

Even so, is this an idea with any amount of support from players? The dev team can nail down the specifics.
  • I like this even though I can sim. Have had this thought a few times. Refresh for like say...225 crystals.