plans to let you know how many times youve been attacked

anyone know if there are any plans to let you know how many times youve been attacked? it would be great to wake up and see how many people challenged me, that way i could see how effective my arena squad is at defending and stop switching it up all the time. As of now it seems all i have to do to maintain one of the top spots is to camp out.

Replies

• Frankly I think battle reports should be a no brainer with this type of game, and am surprised we don't have it
  • Great ideas!!! I just wonder if it's possible without totally restructuring the interface...
  • Song
    863 posts Member
    i wished i can know who attack me so i can revenge!! lol
  • Skye
    795 posts Member
    Song wrote: »
    i wished i can know who attack me so i can revenge!! lol

Half the time they send you a Ally request! Unless it's within the hour of reward handouts, chances are the person who was in the place you were in was the one who attacked you more often than not.
    Former crazy person of the guild "Shard Awakens"... *quit game 13th July 2016*

Game used to be fun when it wasn't a grind... if I wanted a grind I would have went and played old school Everquest or some Korean MMO!
  • its easy to tell who beat you, as metioned above, the ally request and theyre now in your spot. i'de love to know if it took more than one try and if they had to change their team comp. At least some sort of information, anything info actually lol. it would make arenas feel much more rewarding.
  • Yes, this will be such a useful feature
  • Yes add more info in general....
  • shampoo wrote: »
    its easy to tell who beat you, as metioned above, the ally request and theyre now in your spot. i'de love to know if it took more than one try and if they had to change their team comp. At least some sort of information, anything info actually lol. it would make arenas feel much more rewarding.

Sometimes overnight you can drop more than 9 spots so it's impossible to tell who hit you (right now 9 seems to be the biggest rank jump you can make).
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • l

Sometimes overnight you can drop more than 9 spots so it's impossible to tell who hit you (right now 9 seems to be the biggest rank jump you can make).

That's just if you're already a high rank, like 50-mid 70's, I think. I made a jump from rank 57 to rank 50 just before rewards today, and had a 49 available. So it just gets more tightly grouped the closer you get to top 10.
    "Mockery: Oh, Master, I love you, but I hate all you stand for! But I think we should go press our slimy, mucus-covered lips together in the cargo hold!"
  • I just camp out. With the 50 gem price to continue after the free battles I just camp until I see a weaker opponent. I found if your power is higher than most players above and below no one attacks you. I've only been attacked a couple of times since I started last month and those were when I just started playing.
  • Keaven
    1099 posts Member
    I hope they add this soon.

Sometimes I don't know if I look like a tough target or if I'm winning defense.
    Profile: Keaven
    Guild: Fear The Boot
  • Keaven
    1099 posts Member
    l

That's just if you're already a high rank, like 50-mid 70's, I think. I made a jump from rank 57 to rank 50 just before rewards today, and had a 49 available. So it just gets more tightly grouped the closer you get to top 10.
    He doesn't realise you swap ranks with the opponent.
    Profile: Keaven
    Guild: Fear The Boot
  • it would be nice to know how many times you were able to successfully defend your position, especially at the higher spots.
  • ewok
    149 posts Member
    shampoo wrote: »
    its easy to tell who beat you, as metioned above, the ally request and theyre now in your spot. i'de love to know if it took more than one try and if they had to change their team comp. At least some sort of information, anything info actually lol. it would make arenas feel much more rewarding.

As a f2p played I've drop from like rank 25 to like 60 within a day. Offense is easy but they tear my defense apart.
  • Loce
    194 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Yeah I would be happy with just knowing the composition of the team that beat me, and their gear levels. It would allow you to see trends and to at least try to plug any holes your team might have.
    lmao. When I start I'm at about 500 fight 3 or 4 times down to 300 or so, and do it all over again the next day. Down here in the dredges of the arena you can make huge jumps in rank.
    Rank 300 on my server (if that's the way it works) is almost 15k power. Seems high for what I have read here. Of course I have no idea.