Tank raid non heroic

Ok I just went to take on part 1, I have Vader, luke, thrawn, bb8 and wampa, have them with zets, vader lead, and around 3rd round general grevious, locked at a full bar of energy when he tried cleaning off his debuts from vader, and then he never stoped moving, just kept a full bar debugged, then buffed us and he just cleaned us up without us getting another attack, is this a bug or what? I couldn't even get in another attack cause he stay3d full energy and then after turn until my vader had 35 dots on him..

Replies

• Anyone have this issue, or heard of it anywhere, has there been a change to the raid ??
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    Grievous in NAAT takes a turn after every 10th hit and activates his Triangle of Doom power which gives him bonus TM. Each DoT acts as a single hit so 10 DoTs equals 10 hits and Grievous gets to go ape. Vader in HAAT can survive longer despite the 10 hit limit being lowered to 7 hits because Grievous has less health. In NAAT, he is not a great choice for p1 but does well in p2 through p4.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • That explains it thanks, he went ape, completly lol I was like what...
  • In the video by sir gorgeous, he has well over 10.dots on him ???
  • Cmdr Luke can put the ability block on Grevious which prevents him from getting the triangle of doom. Also Thrawn's fracture prevents it too. You have to get the timing right to keep Luke's ability block on Grevious so the triangle of doom never appears. Only use Vader's light saber throw if Grevious is fractured and Luke can ability block before fracture expires. If the timing gets messed up and Grevious gets the triangle of doom I open my app view screen, close down swgoh and then restart it to get the score I want.
  • ^buff immunity not ability block.
  • I thought was the wrong term but couldn't get my brain to work, thanks Syrup! :)
  • Demo1ition wrote: »
    Cmdr Luke can put the ability block on Grevious which prevents him from getting the triangle of doom. Also Thrawn's fracture prevents it too. You have to get the timing right to keep Luke's ability block on Grevious so the triangle of doom never appears. Only use Vader's light saber throw if Grevious is fractured and Luke can ability block before fracture expires. If the timing gets messed up and Grevious gets the triangle of doom I open my app view screen, close down swgoh and then restart it to get the score I want.

No need to close the game. Just quit the fight and restart the fight. Lot faster.
  • I meant if you have too many Dots over Grevious and he gets the triangle then gets continuous turns so you can't get a turn to retreat.
  • CG - we are agaisnt infinite loops, that was never our initial intention, all infinite loops will be fixed, all toons used in loop will be nerfed!
    General Grevious - ahahah, jokers, I have infinite loop mechanic from start and will have forever! Cos... Nobody care-e-e-e!
  • Thank you all for responding I been farming to get peps ready to farm Kenobi for clan, I am onlyneeding one more star on wampa to be able to get all in clan kenobi.. woot