Territory Battle: Hoth - Rebel Assault on 8/27 Cancelled - Any Update???

Prev1
I know they say they will communicate "THIS" week, which could mean from Mon to Fri
But I was expecting an update by the time the TB should have started

So... any update? @CG_SBCrumb

Replies

• gufu21
    335 posts Member
    I sort of wish we'd have just had another round of TWs this week. Then next week, run the LS TB and the DS TB after that. Presto—back on schedule.

Because we all know how well sending out rewards to inboxes has worked in the past :/.
  • Amoliski
    106 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    I'm at 95/100 for Wampa, so of course they are going to cancel this TB. This one's all on me.

I'm also the one who tanked Bitcoin.
  • JediRobb wrote: »
    If they send out rewards without running the battle, will they count toward my achievement as well since I would have hit 250 stars this time around?

No unfortunately..... I'm in the same boat as you.....
    If they send out rewards without running the battle, will they count toward my achievement as well since I would have hit 250 stars this time around?

Stars earned from TB was not included last time a TB had to be cancelled. The rewards including currency was sent out based on the last TB you personally participated in, not the guild you are in currently (in case guild swap occurred).
    I should think they would include the star count from the TB you personally participated in last as well, but that’s probably just wishful thinking.

Fraid so. They definitely didn’t last time.
  • Hey if we get the rewards, please don't reschedule, I'm happy with the ex loot
  • Amoliski wrote: »
    I'm at 95/100 for Wampa, so of course they are going to cancel this TB. This one's all on me.

I'm also the one who tanked Bitcoin.

I’m in the same position, with the exception I’m 15 shards away from Wampa 7*
    It’s one of the main reasons of my urgency to know
  • I spent my TB currency on things I wouldn't have because I expected to have another TB by now. Now I'm out and dry. What's with this "rescheduling" nonsense? Just give us the rewards and move on.
  • Vorgen
    254 posts Member
    Considering how tw and tb are normally scheduled, I’m confused as to how it is possible to reschedule a canceled tb without having to cancel a tw or two and/or cancel another regularly scheduled tb to make room...
  • They promised to communicate better, so why would they send a note, or a reply?
    CG..
  • Maybe they will finally change the 24 hours per phase to 12, so we would only need three days to finish instead of 6
  • aperingo wrote: »
    Maybe they will finally change the 24 hours per phase to 12, so we would only need three days to finish instead of 6

A next button can do this too :)
  • aperingo wrote: »
    Maybe they will finally change the 24 hours per phase to 12, so we would only need three days to finish instead of 6

Not gonna happen
  • I spent my TB currency on things I wouldn't have because I expected to have another TB by now. Now I'm out and dry. What's with this "rescheduling" nonsense? Just give us the rewards and move on.

But the TB wasn't scheduled to end for another 4 days (September 1). So if it ran on schedule you'd still have no currency right now.
  • crtxn1 wrote: »
    jhbuchholz wrote: »
    I spent my TB currency on things I wouldn't have because I expected to have another TB by now. Now I'm out and dry. What's with this "rescheduling" nonsense? Just give us the rewards and move on.

But the TB wasn't scheduled to end for another 4 days (September 1). So if it ran on schedule you'd still have no currency right now.

But you would still be getting the daily rewards.

Ah. Fair enough. I'm buying Wampa shards and I forgot that these smaller amounts are useful for gear and whatnot.

Still, having to wait a few days won't cripple anyone's plans or progress.
  • I needed this TB for the star accumulation on a quest. An update would be welcomed.
  • Crowny
    273 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    crtxn1 wrote: »
    jhbuchholz wrote: »
    I spent my TB currency on things I wouldn't have because I expected to have another TB by now. Now I'm out and dry. What's with this "rescheduling" nonsense? Just give us the rewards and move on.

But you would still be getting the daily rewards.

This is the biggest problem. Many guilds will get somewhere between 10%-40% of their overall guild event tokens from the total daily bonuses for the special missions. Let alone the guilds that get an extra 100 shards of ROLO to convert into shard shop currency. Is that factored into their rewards if they have to cancel the TB due to not knowing how their software works?

• I got 100 shards in the compensation awards last time, and got each daily payout from the special as well.

Eventually.

I was one of the many who had to wait several days for it.
  • Just give us the rewards on Sunday. Job done.
  • How can we reschedule it? It's not like we have ever a weeks gap in the events to just slot it in.
  • It’s been 5 days since you cancelled what most people consider the most appealing part of this game. Can you at least give us an update please @CG_Kozispoon
  • I got 100 shards in the compensation awards last time, and got each daily payout from the special as well.

Eventually.

I was one of the many who had to wait several days for it.

Oh I know... I had to hear you **** and whine about it every day
  • WVT77 wrote: »
    It’s been 5 days since you cancelled what most people consider the most appealing part of this game. Can you at least give us an update please @CG_Kozispoon

Kozi isn’t the Cm anymore. I expect news today. Mod pieces double drops are ending and there are no events. Long weekend coming up too.
  • LynnYoda
    1017 posts Member
    WVT77 wrote: »
    It’s been 5 days since you cancelled what most people consider the most appealing part of this game. Can you at least give us an update please @CG_Kozispoon

kozi has gone she doesnt work the forums anymore.
    her supposed stand in is @CG_SBCrumb or @CG_Carrie but carrie only speaks on reddit and the community manager sbcrumb wont reply here..

#bringbackkozi + #bringbackjessie pleassssssssseeeeeeeeeeeee
  • LynnYoda wrote: »
    WVT77 wrote: »

kozi has gone she doesnt work the forums anymore.
    her supposed stand in is @CG_SBCrumb or @CG_Carrie but carrie only speaks on reddit and the community manager sbcrumb wont reply here..

#bringbackkozi + #bringbackjessie pleassssssssseeeeeeeeeeeee

Ahhhh ok... didn’t know that. Thanks for the info
This discussion has been closed.