How to gain a test account

Hi
Not sure if anyone can help me, I have been in contact with EA and they have advised me to post on here, I have been playing this game since it launched I haven’t missed a day I have huge experience with the game and have created and built up a very strong guild from nothing with an excellent TW winning record, I have successfully recorded and posted some good videos on YouTube helping my guild progress, however I am trying to find out the possibility of gaining a test account so I could test all characters and advance my videos for YouTube for all to see to help progress and give advice who to work on etc.. due to current personal account videos I don’t have all the characters to highlight
Anyone have any thoughts on this?

Replies

• leef
    13458 posts Member
    If you want to make promo material for ea/cg you could apply for the gamechangers program.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • How would you do that? I understand all the mechanics in the game and with the characters I do have which is a lot to be fair has been very successful and my guild is constantly beating guilds in TW with up to 20 million gp more than us, I wanted to see how to gain a test account to have access to all characters to be able to advance those videos and theories etc,, do you have any more info on the game changers program?
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Well thanks for the info anyway I’ll take a look
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    edited May 2018
    Dont listen to @leef about this, he loves them. :wink:

Anything outside of the GC program he very helpful, but yeah let's not get him started there.

As always super helpful leef, thanks.
  • Haha I always judge for myself anyway so no worries, but all feedback is great, and thanks for the responses, I have checked out the link he sent me and emailed cg_gaws to see what options I may have
    Thanks
  • I know some of the gamechangers on their channels. So I have the question if they're testing the new contents on an own separated server or can we find them on our servers?

Because I believe that every user comes from another server. My guild mate is also is top 53 like me and I asked him why are we both on top 53, lol.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    I know some of the gamechangers on their channels. So I have the question if they're testing the new contents on an own separated server or can we find them on our servers?

Because I believe that every user comes from another server. My guild mate is also is top 53 like me and I asked him why are we both on top 53, lol.

@JuliusSkywalker
    "Server" is a misnomer. We are all on a server and arenas are divided into separate leaderboards (20k for squad and smaller ones for fleet).

Some of the game play you will see from game changers is from a test server, and actual separate server that is only used for that kind of content pre release.
  • Kyno wrote: »
    I know some of the gamechangers on their channels. So I have the question if they're testing the new contents on an own separated server or can we find them on our servers?

@JuliusSkywalker
    "Server" is a misnomer. We are all on a server and arenas are divided into separate leaderboards (20k for squad and smaller ones for fleet).

Some of the game play you will see from game changers is from a test server, and actual separate server that is only used for that kind of content pre release.

Thank you - now I understand that the player base is not on separate servers.
  • I'm actually equally interested in this, have you e-mailed him or sent him a message on the forum? :smile:

• I would also very much like to take part in the tests. How can I do this !? Thank you!
  • leef wrote: »

Thanks for the support Leef ;)
  • I really need help gaining an test account
This discussion has been closed.