Revelations - 11 spots free - 90m gp guild - 1.5m gp players

CHFC22
732 posts Member
edited August 2018
Hello,

Revelations is a 90m guild, looking for 11 new members following the removal of inactive members. We're looking for active (ie contribute to all events, not just those they fancy!).

We are looking for 1.5m gp players, who have an effective roster so some mix of JTR, NS, Troopers etc.

Currently finish Rancor in 15 minutes, HAAT in 2 hours, and 3 dat t5 of the god awful Sith raid.

Work on GMT, with typical raid start time of 7pm. Any questions let me know.

Cheers
Post edited by CHFC22 on

Replies

• CHFC22
    732 posts Member
    So looks like I'll need to keep commenting to keep this at the top.

I didn't mention that we also meet in real life, and hunt mythical creatures armed only with our wits. Literally the best guild out there. I killed a griffin only yesterday.
  • CHFC22
    732 posts Member
    A guild colleague has just taken down a cyclops. Hand to hand.
  • CHFC22
    732 posts Member
    Still looking. Desperately. Join us, now.
  • 2.2 m player here , actually playing t5 sith raid here in my guild , looking for a guild that needs a experienced player to help. My acc name is sid vicious
  • CHFC22
    732 posts Member
    SidVici0us wrote: »
    2.2 m player here , actually playing t5 sith raid here in my guild , looking for a guild that needs a experienced player to help. My acc name is sid vicious

Excellent. Feel free to join us - you won't need to be approved. I'll keep an eye out for you.
  • CHFC22
    732 posts Member
    My ally code is 448-796-114 if you want to add me

• CHFC22
    732 posts Member
    Bumped
  • CHFC22
    732 posts Member
    Hello.

We're still looking for humans to join our guild - happy for 1.5m gp.

Uniform provided.
  • CHFC22
    732 posts Member
    Me again. Still plenty of spots - 1.5m gp is all that's needed! Will be farming Traya within the coming months.
  • Damodamo
    1574 posts Member
    @CHFC22 what tier sith are you running atm?
  • CHFC22
    732 posts Member
    Flit between 4 & 5. Can do 6 but too boring for us as takes a week.
  • Damodamo
    1574 posts Member
    Ill add you in game
  • CHFC22
    732 posts Member
    Cool. I'll send you invite
  • CHFC22
    732 posts Member
    Are you Inyak? If so I can't invite you - perhaps because you're already in a guild?
  • Still places free.

Clearing t5 sith raid in 2 days
    HAAT in 2 hours
    Hpit in 10 minutes

Don't join for Traya, but that's aim by end of year. We need more big hitters, ideally over 2m gp, or less if you have jtr.
  • Hello humans.

We still have places free. Currently on a run of 6 straight TW victories, for the loss of a total of 4 zones. Which means nothing in the grand scheme of things because nothingness awaits us all but b there you go.
  • Possible mutual merge to get HSTR for those wanting to ready and the other be Haat and HPit capable still but much more casual?
  • The same had occurred to me but I didn't set it up, so wouldn't be my call. I'll try to sell idea though. What's your guild?
  • Do you have Discord by chance?
  • No, we don't use it!
  • Ahhh, ok. I understand, I know some people really don't care for it.

We all use it, not so much for coordinating or announcements, but just to hang out and chill with each other, the in game chat just isn't enough for us, lol. Besides, it's fun getting to know these guys, seeing more personal stuff and really getting the chance to bullshït around.

Sorry to hold up your time, apologies.
  • No need to apologise! I'm sure some do use it, but as a guild we don't - it's actually one of the things that attracted me as I don't want to have to use a separate app to talk about the game. But, if a merger is the right thing to do we can discuss it as I'm happy to go with the flow now that I'm fond of my guild mates.