Haat allowing infinite battles?

We did Haat just now and it allowed me to do more than five battles, in fact, it allowed me.tomuse every 7* toon I have...... My battle button is still green and leads me to the character selection screen, but I have no 7* left to use..... Anyone else?...

Replies

• Heroic has no attempt limit
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Heroic level?

they always have unlimited attacks, but no roster refresh and a 48 hour timer.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    I believe, you would know by now from heroic Rancor raids, that this is WAI.
  • I feel.like a complete tool.... Never noticed this before..... Lol...... And I have had more than 25 7* star for a very long time..... Lol ....

*Retreats with tail between his legs.....
  • Waqui wrote: »

I only need one team for rancor, so no..... Lol
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    BubbaFett wrote: »
    Waqui wrote: »

Well, most of us did heroic rancor before we had a team able to solo it. What did you do before had that solo team? Did you simply not battle in heroic rancor? And did you never notice that the '(5)' was missing from the battle button? The '(5)' which you notice on normal AAT.
  • Waqui wrote: »
    BubbaFett wrote: »
    Waqui wrote: »

Well, most of us did heroic rancor before we had a team able to solo it. What did you do before had that solo team? Did you simply not battle in heroic rancor? And did you never notice that the '(5)' was missing from the battle button? The '(5)' which you notice on normal AAT.

My first five seven star toons were my FO team, by the time I got them 7* I solo'd the rancor with them...... Never noticed the 5 was missing....
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    The other thing is you dont have a roster refresh in heroic raids. Just in case you didn't notice.