Dark Side FO/Sith Character Setup?

I'm not exactly struggling in arena, I'm keeping a solid 2100-2300 spot, but I am having trouble deciding what characters to use. I mainly use dark side characters, my most powerful are First Order or Sith. Could anyone try to pick some for me to help me out?

Options:

Kylo Ren: 7*, GT 9, Maxed abilities except for Outrage

Phasma: 7*, GT 8, Abilities at 6-7

Vader: 6*, GT 9, Abilities at 6-7, Terrifying Strike is maxed

Sidious: 7*, GT 9, Abilities at 7, Demoralizing blows maxed

Dooku: 6*, GT 8, Abilities at 6

KR Unmasked: 6*, Abilities at 6-7

Maul: 6*, Abilities at 6-7

FOTP: 6*, Abilities at 6

Replies

• KRU lead, Phasma, FOTP, Kylo, Vader. Eventually replace Vader with FOE when you're done KRU in Cantina. After that, First Order Officer replaces Phasma. Then if you wish, FOST replaces FOTP.
  • Your first zeta should probably be krum's lead if that's the route you want to go. I do love the First Order in this game
  • I can hold top 100 in my shard with a maxed FO team (g12, 4 zetas). KRU, FOST, FOO, Executioner, Zylo. I run the ships too as my main lineup (minus Hounds Tooth as tank) and also hold 50-100. They're solid in rancor and tank too. They're a brick wall in TW. They're worth your attention.
  • FO are great all-around. They’re not a top TOP tier in any aspect of the game (except maybe TB), but they’re a solid B+ in every holotable and certainly worth the resources.

Sith are currently META in arena (TOP TOP tier), which also makes them great in TW... but stink in raids, and so-so at best in TB

I’d recommend FO. They’re also more fun to use and their mechanics more predictable
  • KRU, Kylo, Executioner, Officer...then Phasma or FOTP.
  • KRU, Kylo, Executioner, Officer...then Phasma or FOTP.

This..... If you want the better arena team, go for fotp, if you want them to be good in raids, go for phasma.... (They will solo rancor at G10 with zeta on Kru)