Love the new mod suggestions

a62gnm1uon05.png

Replies

• The game knows 16 speed is better used elsewhere
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Why do you even have a grey 3dot mod???
  • The mod suggestion is to tell you what set would work best for that character, then picks the best mod of that set.

It's also just a suggestion and you can listen to it or not, your choice.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • @Mahbrethir I thought that that was referencing a different issue. For example, for R2D2 it suggests potency mod sets, but then recommends crit chance mod sets.
    1eg3m28ht9md.png
    I think that this isn’t a bug, the game just thinks that the worst crit damage mod is better than a great health mod for 88, even though I already have a crit damage set active on him.
  • Degs29
    361 posts Member
    I believe the recommendations are currently taking into account mod set and primary. Unfortunately, what it doesn't appear to take into account is the value of the primary, or any of the secondaries. That's all a theory based on the recommendations I saw in my own roster.
  • Foxer
    461 posts Member
    The suggestion system was said from the beginning to be for players currently ignoring mods to get them engaged with mods with minimal effort.
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Man you people don’t know nothing. The mod suggestions are purely RNG based. Just like the the Devs. We ask for mod management and RNG gave us mods 2.0
    Just like asking them questions. They answer whomever, where ever ( here,Reddit,Brazzers) and it can come in the for of an answer or troll.
    Just keep rolling them dice. Lol
  • Acrofales
    1363 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Foxer wrote: »
    The suggestion system was said from the beginning to be for players currently ignoring mods to get them engaged with mods with minimal effort.

Yup, suggesting grey trash mk3 level 1 mods is sure to make them notice a huge difference in performance. Especially when suggesting it over and above blue mk5 level 15 mods with 16 speed secondaries, which they happened to equip without even knowing what they were doing. The suggestions are just plain bad, and the game would actually be *better* without them in their current state.
  • The game is favoring set bonuses way too hard in the current patch. It completely ignores all secondaries as far as I can tell in an effort to get you to just wear something that matches the suggested set.
This discussion has been closed.