P3 and P4 solo help

Could anyone give me some advice on my ABC team for a phase 3 and 4 solo?

https://swgoh.gg/u/dwaynewade/

Replies

• Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Your team is very strong. You should be able to solo it easily. Just go for it.
  • crzydroid
    7252 posts Moderator
    edited August 2018
    1. Get Hermit Yoda to 7 stars. 2. Level, gear, and mod him.

But that's about the only changes I could say to make. Like was said above, the rest of your team is good. I think with Thrawn and Asajj you could probably do it. The only other thing with that team is maybe to make BB-8 faster.
  • Your team looks good as is. I just did it the other day with worse gear and very slightly worse mods. You just need the right strategy:

https://youtu.be/BlgDKYa6kjI
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    crzydroid wrote: »

But that's about the only changes I could say to make. Like was said above, the rest of your team is good. I think with Thrawn and Asajj you could probably do it. The only other thing with that team is maybe to make BB-8 faster.

Gear wise the team is far above the minimum requirements. My alt did it with g12 Thrawn, g10 Asajj, g9 CLS and g9 BB8 this first time (yes with plenty of protection on mods on CLS and BB8). OP has all of those at g12. If that team fails, it's not due to gear. HY is not required, although he will make p3 easier to auto.
  • crzydroid
    7252 posts Moderator
    Waqui wrote: »

Gear wise the team is far above the minimum requirements. My alt did it with g12 Thrawn, g10 Asajj, g9 CLS and g9 BB8 this first time (yes with plenty of protection on mods on CLS and BB8). OP has all of those at g12. If that team fails, it's not due to gear. HY is not required, although he will make p3 easier to auto.

Didn't say anything about gear. Just said he could probably do it with Thrawn and Asajj.
  • A Piece of Cake. Do with Ackbar CLS BB Asajj Thrawn.
  • crzydroid wrote: »
    Waqui wrote: »

Didn't say anything about gear. Just said he could probably do it with Thrawn and Asajj.

You told OP to put HY on the team. That's not necessary. His team is already very strong and can easily solo both phases. If it fails, it won't be because of the team but rather because of a weak strategy.
  • crzydroid
    7252 posts Moderator
    That's fine, but also not what Waqui said.
  • i have advice. make sure you ALWAYS have buff on all. CLS should use specials, so is thrawn, but asajj will probably do lot of basics. if you see she might lose the secret intel buff and the canon might take turn before she have another/bb8 have another, use a special OVER basic, dont matter even which special.
    another thing is get more CD mods, i noticed you have only 1 cross CD mod with offense, and its just 4% offense. get it.
    but even without it, you should do the solo very easily, and you can even start around 20% of P2 to do more damage. the idea is simple: retreat Ackbar at p3, and then you'll have BB-8 turns converts to CLS attacks. asajj will stack offense and will have enough offense to win p4, because in p2 and p4 the only way to solo is through stacking high offense, and in p1-p3 you need TMR.