Turn order for a Jedi team

Bastila, GMY, HY, Ezra, and GK. In your opinion, what is the best turn order to have them go? I'm thinking it should be GMY, then HY immediately after to call GMY and give him extra TM, then either Ezra or Bastila, then GK who is hopefully fast enough to group hug a target down.

Thoughts?

Replies

• You should actually have Bastila fastest, to do Rally on GMY so GMY does Battle Meditation and also to give Legendary Battle Meditation to everyone. After Bastila, I think it should be Hoda, then either Ezra or GK. GMY does not need to be super fast because he has tons of turn meter gain.
  • My order is hermit, gmy, gmy, ezra, bastila, gmy

It's not ideal, i don't do the buff everyone until after bastilla goes because i want everyone to get it. But I'm not willing to kill as much speed as I'd need to on my team to get her to go first
  • When I was using hermit, I had him fastest to buff bastila and let her ability block sion. Then the gmy train starts rolling immediately after.
  • Same team for me.
    I agree, ideally Bastila should be the fastest but I don't think it's possible. My HYoda has 257 speed (97 from mods) and my Bastila 215 (95 from mods).
    I start my fights with HYoda calling GMY, then GMY, then Ezra calling GMY (at this point I usually kill Sion so I'm sure to have forever my team buffs), then Bastila calling GMY and the party goes!
  • Same team for me.
    I agree, ideally Bastila should be the fastest but I don't think it's possible. My HYoda has 257 speed (97 from mods) and my Bastila 215 (95 from mods).
    I start my fights with HYoda calling GMY, then GMY, then Ezra calling GMY (at this point I usually kill Sion so I'm sure to have forever my team buffs), then Bastila calling GMY and the party goes!

You will need some epic mods at least