EDIT Locked out of war! The JOIN button is still there!

Bodimz
7 posts Member
edited September 2018
I surely was tapping too fast without reading carefully, but If there is a fixed number of attempts to join the Territory War , why not display it like the battles on the Holotable ? I had just raised to 6000 power an extra 16 characters to join in the War and help my guild to find myself locked ...

Of course I understand the following locked war phase , but in my opinion, the 24 hours "join" window should allow us to join and leave as much as we want: why penalize us to invest and engage in the game?

Now, the whole group will be hindered and I remain surprised that you designed something to block people for playing. Did you not tell us that every character, star and mod count?

My mistake to try to follow your insight too litteraly.
Post edited by Bodimz on

Replies

• Options
    click the button even though it's grayed out. It's a bug (yet another) it's happened to nearly everyone.
  • Options
    Mahbrethir, I can only thank you for your help. Although I had read this in other discussions, I had not seen the "join" button until you made me to triple check it!

Hugs and kisses to you!
  • Options
    You don't have to leave and rejoin for your stuff to update. That has been mis-information floating around forever. Everything locks when the join phase is over.
  • Options
    @Drazz127
    The only exception to that is your GP.

All gearing, mod changes, zetas etc automatically update, but the active GP doesn’t. If a guild are agonisingly close to a new prize tier, leaving and rejoining will increase the active GP.

You’ve got 6 minutes to try it out!!!