Vader
15% 9 votes
Commandor luke Skywalker
84% 50 votes

Replies

• Foxer
    461 posts Member
    That’s impossible.......

It all depends Luke is versatile but Vader is way more useful and is more flexible at this point in the game.
  • Head to head, 1 on 1, there is no question about CLS being the better char.

But given Vaders viability in HAAT and his synergy with EP, he seems to be the most usefull at this point in time. CLS has simply lost his edge and he has become rather weak compared to many of the current meta characters.
  • Hmmm, let's see. One toon that is great in a mid-game arena squad, can help soloing the Rancor (even without a zeta), and is part of one known HAAT solo squad. vs. A second toon that is also great in a mid-game arena squad and still seen in top 50 teams end game, can solo the Rancor by himself, is part of the same HAAT solo squad, part of a tandem that can solo P1 of HAAT, part of a team that can do about 30+M in HAAT without Wampa, and part of one of the few viable P3 HSTR teams.

Doesn't seem like much of a comparison.
  • Hmmm, let's see. One toon that is great in a mid-game arena squad, can help soloing the Rancor (even without a zeta), and is part of one known HAAT solo squad. vs. A second toon that is also great in a mid-game arena squad and still seen in top 50 teams end game, can solo the Rancor by himself, is part of the same HAAT solo squad, part of a tandem that can solo P1 of HAAT, part of a team that can do about 30+M in HAAT without Wampa, and part of one of the few viable P3 HSTR teams.

Doesn't seem like much of a comparison.

Sorry I don't know much about these things yet... can you specify which is which char?
  • The first one is Vader and the second one is CLS
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299
  • Thank you!
  • Vader wins cause the Palp lead but one on one or as their own leader Luke stomps
  • Vader is pretty awesome, but he relies on other characters to be good (unlike CLS), which is why he got my upvote. Though really, it depends. Vader is part of the META in squad arena, CLS is much better on raids (can solo Rancor and P1 of HAAT), On TB and TW it’s a toss up but I’d lean toward CLS as he can make other mediocre toons good.
  • CLS is by far the second best character in the game. Why would you even think to compare him to vader lol.
  • Vader is pretty awesome, but he relies on other characters to be good (unlike CLS), which is why he got my upvote. Though really, it depends. Vader is part of the META in squad arena, CLS is much better on raids (can solo Rancor and P1 of HAAT), On TB and TW it’s a toss up but I’d lean toward CLS as he can make other mediocre toons good.

Vader WAS part of a meta on young shards, which is now over thanks to Bastila being on a relatively early access hard node. If the AI were worth it's salt, the zEP meta wouldn't have been as abundant, since Titans variants can handle it pretty easily (CLS / R2 / Han / Thrawn / GK or OB). However, it's hard for the AI to get right so it would plummet.

Traya is currently the only meta that matters. Others may still climb, but few others hold at all. I run Bastila in arena and face Traya on a daily basis. I didn't realize JUST how bad it was until I got to use my own Traya.
    I faced the equivalent of my squad (zBastila, zGMY, zEzra, zHoda, GK) with a 'not-so-great' modded 5* G11 zzTraya / G9 Sion / G8 Trooper / G12 zThrawn / G12 zDN and curbstomped it. Note the gear level on Sion and Trooper and lack of Sion zeta. I did lose Trooper, but the contest was never in question.
  • Whwn is the Next CLS event?
  • Vader has an awesome Ship
  • My Vader one shots people in Arena. I have 6 dot mods on him. His Critical Chance is at 54% Critical Damage high. He gets 100k hits in Arena plus ability block on CLS. IMO Vader is way better if you have God Mods on him.
  • His ship speed is 178