HAAT Auto Squad

I am sure this has been discussed so please forgive the repetition...

I am looking for a squad or two that I can work towards for HAAT that can land some big scores on AUTO. Key for me is auto as I typically do not have a ton of time to dedicate to manually doing raids.

Here is my current lineup:
https://swgoh.gg/u/griffdaddy/collection/

Any help with this would be great. Thanks!

Replies

• in general - i think that p2 require your attention, and you can't do on auto, if you search for big scores.
    on p1, you can use datcha, cls, han, hoda for easy auto, and on p3-p4 many variations of the same team can auto: AA, BB-8, CLS, (4th: Big damage - Wampa, zAV, zHan, Yolo), (Support: Hoda, Thrawn).
    and not in general, specific for you OP - what you consider "big scores"? it looks like you need to improve your roster a LOT before even thinking about soloing a phase of the haat, besides p1 (which is soloable at the moment you have CLS -.- )
    so try be more specific about your expectations and be more realistic about your capabilities. right now, any team that you will put on "auto" will fail hard.
  • I understand that it will "fail hard" because I have done it and failed hard. However, like I said in the original post, I was looking for ideas on team compositions to "work towards".

On a far easier scale I found there were a ton of squads that I could build up to for the Hpit. I found one that I liked and worked towards it and now I auto the pit every time.

So as far as expectations, I said "big scores" but I guess I am looking for is possible team compositions that I could work towards that work well even when hitting the auto button. Now I've read that the Akbar lead, bb8, cls, assaj and thrawn team is great but if it wont work on auto then maybe they're not the team for me. I am very realistic about my capabilities that's why I am trying to set a goal and push towards it. Thanks for the reply!
  • 30% if p3 and all of p4
    Jtr, bb8 r2 red troop and avent works lovely, 12/13 mil area

Dathcha cls zolo rex in p1

Zader, boba, Tusken shaman, wampa, thrawn in p2

Chirps 3 tanks and palp requires a bit of manual but once shock is in set to basic only and auto till you need to heal palp

There’s about 20 mil total for you
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Rydia131 wrote: »
    I understand that it will "fail hard" because
    On a far easier scale I found there were a ton of squads that I could build up to for the Hpit. I found one that I liked and worked towards it and now I auto the pit every time.

hAAT is different since the mechanics vary quite a bit between phases. Heroic Rancor pit is all about TM manipulation in all 4 phases. However, @SithTrio_PO gave some good advice. Personally, I use Ackbar, CLS, Asajj, BB8 and HY to solo from the end of p2 and the rest of the raid. You only need to play it manually in the beginning of phases 3 and 4 and then auto the rest of those phases. There are variants using Wampa, Yolo, Thrawn and whatnot.