Jango Fett?

Will Jango Fett ever come to SWGOH? I’d personally like to see that. Anyone else?

Replies

• Probably he is one of the next legendary events, because they released a lot of BH
    Do or don't there is no try
  • Rhunne wrote: »
    The day he comes to swgoh is the day people stop spamming the forums for him and search one of the hundreds of threads asking for him...

Will they search for him in the archive if the character is already released ? Not sure. But they'll definitely won't ask for him up to that point.
  • Ethen wrote: »
    Will Jango Fett ever come to SWGOH?

Nobody knows.

See also - Revan.

Personally...I don't know who either of them are really...Jango is Boba's Dad? Revan is some guy from a computer game?

Personally...I don't know who either of them are really...Jango is Boba's Dad? Revan is some guy from a computer game?

Jango was used as the 'template' for the Clone army, as part of this deal he requested 1 true clone which was Boba

Revan is from the Knights of the Old Republic computer game (along with Bastilla, T3 etc that we got recently)

Jango was used as the 'template' for the Clone army, as part of this deal he requested 1 true clone which was Boba

Revan is from the Knights of the Old Republic computer game (along with Bastilla, T3 etc that we got recently)

I was right then :smile:
  • I can see Jango as a legendary, like GMY or Thrawn. Revan will probably be the next hero's journey, like CLS or JTR.
  • I hope jango comes in through a legendary event using bounty hunters, but i hope its not clone wars era bounty hunters only. Im currently working on my bounty hunters in the background of my character farming but some of them are from the original trilogy such as IG88 and boba fett. I hope you dont need Aura or Embo because that would be a complete cash grab on CG's part.
  • bixtw6f17zgm.jpg
    The devs posted a very large pixelated photo last night. I wanted to shrink it up so I opened it in Photos on Windows 10 and looked at the effects you could add to it, which also shows a shrunken picture, and I think this photo looked a bit like Jango Fett, so perhaps he is coming.
  • Click here.

oam8row2vkkr.png
    Jango Fett will maybe reveal in SWGoH because we got Cad Bane Rework, Aurra Sing and Embo as Characters for TCW Bounty Hunters and Zam Wesell hasn't been reworked yet.
  • I wonder if Jango will also be considered a clone. He was cloned so does that make him a clone? Chicken or the egg. You know what I mean?
  • Obviously his Contract ability should be called “Jango & Cash...”
  • I wonder if Jango will also be considered a clone. He was cloned so does that make him a clone? Chicken or the egg. You know what I mean?

Obviously Jango came before all the clones of him. I don’t know why you think Jango would be considered a clone, he wasn’t a clone of anyone. His DNA was simply used as a template to create the clones. He might have synergy with the clones though.
  • If somebody could get a clone tag than Boba Fett! Boba didn't think like a clone and doesn't feel like a clone. He thought he's the true natural offspring of Jango Fett without a kind of feeling like a clone trooper.

Jango Fett, Boba Fett and Sabine Wren should get a Mandalorian tag.
  • Jango Fett, Boba Fett and Sabine Wren should get a Mandalorian tag.

So should Gar Saxon and Imperial Super Commando.
  • I feel that a mandolorian tag should come when they add canderous, or another iteration of the Mandolore, and give him mandolrian synergies.
  • And what about that new picture they just posted? Looks like Camino in the background, with the tag "How do you guys like the bounty hunting business?"
  • Agreed. The first thing I thought of when I saw the picture was the fight scene between Jango and Obi Wan on Camino.
  • Looks like my tiny picture was accurate, MobileGamer, AhnoldT101, and CubsFanHan all posted videos with Jango Fett gameplay.