New capital ships soon?

As a player I enjoy collecting new characters even if I don't have the resources to work on them. My biggest concerns for this game is that there isn't enough ships to go around. We have maybe 4 capital ships and a small supply of star fighters. We get more characters than we do ships and I think it's about time the devs switch up the release of tons of new characters all the time to releasing new ships and giving us more variety. At the current rate they are going there won't be any more new characters to release because any worth putting in the game will be here but we will still have a small assortment of ships.

Replies

• ThunderWack1
    37 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Yes! We could have the Invisible Hand, Grevious's ship. The Ravager, Nihilus' Ship, Nute Gunray and his droid control ship, and that's just a few!
  • Zmobie
    54 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    They need to fix ships before that. Seriously, they turned it into a mess of RNG on who wins or loses. My fleet can wreck one way more powerful if I get a TL early, or get destroyed by one that should barely register if I don't. Gameplay modes are not fun when something relies too much on RNG.
  • The way the game's structured, more characters than ships is literally inevitable. Every ship needs a pilot, and some ships have multiple pilots, so the number can't be anything but less.

Anyways, there is no risk that they'll run out of characters. They have about 160 characters in the game right now. I could probably name 160 more they could add by myself, and they're still holding a lot of big name cards. Padme, dark side Anakin, Jedi Luke, OT Chewie, Grandmaster Luke. And there are more characters coming out pretty continuously. We have Resistance coming out in October. They haven't tapped the novels, which have some really cool characters. Nor the comics, and Dr. Aphra has a solid following. Running out of characters will never be a problem.
    Still not a he.
  • I want to help people out with tips, because the “RNG” dependent tired old excuse is so lazy... but if they don’t realize how in the past month it’s become even more adaptable, then I can’t help them. Too tempted to explain and mock at the same time and I don’t want to get banned. Just know that you have to actually strategize and look at the whole picture, not just the superficial stuff.