Sun Fac ship

not showing up since 2 weeks...
Did they reduce the rate that Sun Facs ship is appearing in GW or fleet shipments? Or did they mess up the code again after one of their latest server updates? Or do they obviously spend more time in machine learning algorithms than code quality to find out what I am after so they can screw me up and make me spend money? Or do I really just have bad luck...

I know its the latter...but seriously...2 weeks...I check shipments after each refresh - always a Tie in its spot...

Id farm it from the fleet table if its node had either reinforcement/purple/gold ship ability mats or would cost half the energy. 20 energy for that node is insane...

Replies

• Just the way it works I'm afraid.

I see him all the time, in fact the toon himself is often occupying the two slots in the fleet store these days.

On the other hand I haven't seen Maul in a week or so. He's nearly done.
    Hey, it's still better than MSF
  • It’s been in my fleet shop at least twice a day for the past week. The RNG in the shops is some of the worst, I’ve been waiting on the gold biotech balls in crystal shipments for a week. I wish it followed a schedule.
  • Cyclonick wrote: »
    not showing up since 2 weeks...
    Did they reduce the rate that Sun Facs ship is appearing in GW or fleet shipments? Or did they mess up the code again after one of their latest server updates? Or do they obviously spend more time in machine learning algorithms than code quality to find out what I am after so they can screw me up and make me spend money? Or do I really just have bad luck...

I know its the latter...but seriously...2 weeks...I check shipments after each refresh - always a Tie in its spot...

Id farm it from the fleet table if its node had either reinforcement/purple/gold ship ability mats or would cost half the energy. 20 energy for that node is insane...

I don't pay attention to it on my main account because I have all those ships maxed out. On my alt though I haven't noticed it in the GW store either for quite some time... Maybe try filing a ticket with them to see what's up?
  • I rarely see sun fac in GW. It is horse crap.
  • Still no Sun Fac ship...
  • @CG_SBCrumb can you please have a look into this?
    I do not believe in bad luck anymore. No Sun Fac ship neither in GW nor in fleet store in more than 2 weeks. I have doubts.

The spot in the fleet store that should rotate between Imperial Tie, FO Tie and Sun Fac is solely taken by FO Tie. So no Imp Tie either.

My ally code: 811-956-396

Thanks in advance!
  • @CG_SBCrumb

yet another day without Sun Facs ship. All 3 refreshes over the day FO Tie Fighter in the spot.
  • Today Sun Facs ship showed up twice in a row in the fleet store...
    So it did not appear for 18 days, then twice...

@CG_SBCrumb how about changing items in stores to appear on a schedule instead of that nerve-wracking rng fest...
  • Funny, since I have it 7* it's just there permanently now. And Fun Sac himself is usually in there twice.
  • They must have done something to Sun Fac’s ship in the store. I haven’t seen his ship there in weeks.
  • Yeah I've been farming geos for about 3 weeks and his ship hasn't been there once. Maybe they removed it cause it is farmable on ship table now.
  • Cyclonick
    126 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    I got it today in the fleet store and saw it in the GW store a couple of days ago. Definitely not removed.
    But yes...SF ship appearance rate in the stores is horrible. So I started farming it from the guild event store as well cause I figured it showed up there more reliably, at the cost of neglecting my Hermit Yoda farm though... Additionally bought it from shipments with crystals....otherwise I still would not have it at 7* yet.

The 18 days in a row without a SF ship was never happening again, but 3 to 5 days seems to be the rule...

I wish you good luck, SF ship is totally worth it...even without the other 2 geos.