Last mod battle..

Prev1
Is anybody else having trouble excluding whales. I'm using DN Sion Vader EP and Dooku and I can't get any debuff to stick period. I 3 starred every battle up until the final stage and even without being able to debuff I can make it to the 3rd fight.

Once there tho I might as well be a mouse trying to knock over a lion. They resist every single debuff while buffing themselves through the roof. Sions ability to strip buffs doesn't even work it just says resisted and they keep on trucking. I'm sorry but that seem beyond over the top to give them that kind of resist factor. I guess that's CG way of making sure only the top people beat that stage.

I have even used different factions empire, rebel, resistance, and etc and nothing makes a dent at most I might get their protection down half way before tico stun locks my Toons and the rest just crit them into oblivion.

Any help would be appreciated.

Replies

• So I honestly don't remember playing it, but I clicked on the battle and looks like I used JTR resistance. I almost definitely borrowed a zFinn. Idk if that helps, but that's how I did it.
  • Used Thrawn, DT, DK, Shore and 4-Star-Rangetrooper. Rolled through it no problem, probably because I didn‘t rely on Debuffs all that much and had a lot of healing between Shore and Rangetrooper.
  • Bouu
    109 posts Member
    Soooo.. what resistance leader adds tenacity?? I can’t find one so idk where the massive tenacity comes from.
  • Bouu
    109 posts Member
    Also will add it seems lazy the first and second stages are the same and all 3 include signature characters.. somehowninkulls poe and Finn 3 times
  • Bouu wrote: »
    Soooo.. what resistance leader adds tenacity?? I can’t find one so idk where the massive tenacity comes from.
    I looked for the same and couldn't find anything so the only conclusion I could come up with is they raised their tenacity through the roof. Tbh that is pretty much the definition of cheating. I would try the squad the guy posted above but my DT is low stars and my range hasn't even been worked on yet. I still think it is **** that they did that the Toons by them selves would have been a challenge maxed out as they are but to also make sure no debuff of any kind can land is just pure garbage. I wonder if thrawns fracture works because DNs pull doesn't do anything it's like everything else....resisted...resisted...resisted....resisted.

I find it ironic that I'm able to 3 star every stage up until the last one and then it's like I'm fighting 3 raid boss stages. Nice one CG! Good job on screwing 80% of your player base. Well Done Indeed.
  • Finished the battle easy with Bounty Hunters.
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Can you post your account?

I two starred it with an really bad Finn team (not z finn) with a jtr ally cuz I thought it would be easy. Gear 9-10, with mods on one character, not counting the ally.

I'd recommend CLS + Wedge, or Pheonix + CLS

Or, something like DN + Vader
  • HK666 wrote: »
    Can you post your account?

I two starred it with an really bad Finn team (not z finn) with a jtr ally cuz I thought it would be easy. Gear 9-10, with mods on one character, not counting the ally.

I'd recommend CLS + Wedge, or Pheonix + CLS

Or, something like DN + Vader

Scratch that last one my team is 7 star zDn zSion Vader Emp Dooku all G11 with arena mods and the 3rd stage literally destroyed me in about a min and half. Let with Vader force crush....resisted..... DN force pull...resisted no cool downs.......they started buffing...Sion debuff......resisted which has NEVER HAPPENED.....Emp all shock...resisted....then they massacred me. The worst was that stupid flipping toon tico stun locking every single toon of mine her speed must be 300. It was over roughly 30 secs later.

I think it's utter **** that they set their resists so high that they can be debuffed period and you can't wipe away their buffs. I haven't seen Sions special not remove any buff until that mod battle. All I see constantly is resisted resisted resisted.....defeat.
  • https://swgoh.gg/u/thelordofmadnes/collection/ it's not up to date since the site doesn't seem to be sinking properly, but The G12 Bounty Hunters + either Bossk or Zam, I can't remember which.
  • zep vader DN thrawn Sion + a borrowed traya
    3* on auto in few seconds... can't even say what exactly happened during the battle
  • Easy win with Bastila and Jedi.
  • Yeah zeta Bastila nuked it on alt.. zeta gmy on main.. jedi are the answer (hy and gmy key)
  • Ackbar lead, CLS, raid Han, Wiggs, Ally JTR

Pretty easy
  • I did it with the same Titans team I did the other battles with, but I think it took a couple tries to 3* it. My advice, avoid Finn and Poe on the first two waves and take out the troopers as quickly as possible because their special hits like a truck and can take out squishier characters. As for the last wave, that one you have to control Rose because of her abilities and work around Holdo's foresight spreading and taunt.
  • Easy win with Bastila and Jedi.

Indeed.

• I dusted it easily with Resistance and a borrowed JRT, don't worry about debuffs, just all out damage.
  • I’ve beaten it multiple times with various teams. (****, Resistance, FO, Empire, etc) It all comes down to gear level, make sure it’s high up there. Also borrowing an ally helps tremendously, a zeta phasma with my KRU zeta lead ripped through on auto.
  • Eman5983 wrote: »
    I’ve beaten it multiple times with various teams. (****, Resistance, FO, Empire, etc) It all comes down to gear level, make sure it’s high up there. Also borrowing an ally helps tremendously, a zeta phasma with my KRU zeta lead ripped through on auto.

Why did it censor T.i.t.a.n.s? Fix your filter CG!

• Eman5983 wrote: »
    Eman5983 wrote: »
    I’ve beaten it multiple times with various teams. (****, Resistance, FO, Empire, etc) It all comes down to gear level, make sure it’s high up there. Also borrowing an ally helps tremendously, a zeta phasma with my KRU zeta lead ripped through on auto.

Why did it censor T.i.t.a.n.s? Fix your filter CG!

Did you leave out the a and n?
  • First Order + borrowed Boba. It's a joke.
  • Strolled through it with nm team. It’s not my arena team and doesn’t have full zetas or ott mods only zetas on thrawn, palp lead and Vader lead.
  • I won easily with OG Kylo, zKRU, FOO, FOST, and 86 (didn’t have FOX at the time). Don’t know who I borrowed. Hope that’s a team that works
  • I ran zader lead with thrawn, zylo, wampa (6*), tarkin and probably borrowed a palpy. I had no problems with it.
  • I used Palpatine lead nightmare team and I borrowed a treya or a nihilus I forget sorry.

For all this type of content I strongly advise abusing double leadership.
  • Bastila, GK, GMY, Ezra, Anakin. Borrowed Nihilus. Easy street.
  • There almost seems like there's a faction filter: I had another guild mate who had trouble with his Sith as well so I went full-rebs for pure damage.
    'Think I borrowed a random LS toon or boba; got thru on first try and even managed to land decent amounts of debuffs through Wedge/CLS.
    Didn't dare try again after getting those 3 stars though, lol
  • I ran zzep , tarkin , thrawn , tfp, DN, and a borrowed non zeta vader , stuck some debuffs and had no trouble autoing it
  • I used JTR, borrowed a random ally I don't remember, ant auto'd. JTR BB8 R2 Thrawn Nest is what i used
  • I 2 starred it with my empire/Sith team, and I couldn't get a single debuff to stick either. I always lose 1 toon, so 3 stars won't be in the near future. Pity, because I really want to farm the slice mods over there...