Energy Towards Daily 600

Gosszilla
19 posts Member
edited September 2018
Please please include different energy towards the daily energy spend. If that means increasing it from 600 that is fine. At this point the most important energy is the mod energy for slicing mats. It’s not fair that I spend 450 crystals in refreshes and it counts for nothing. Also lando and nest are behind ship energy which also counts as nothing. The orange energy is now a waste so I no longer refresh that. This needs to be changed ASAP.

Replies

• Nope,
  • capsking22
    59 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Totally agree. Not sure what the nope comment is. Why would anyone not want this. When cantina farming is done that energy is worthless. Meanwhile I'm refreshing through 200 crystals for mod energy. Please update this
  • End game players should not be punished for doing end-game stuff. Getting the energy is a must.

Extra points for adding cantina store currency to mod energy battles
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    capsking22 wrote: »
    Totally agree. Not sure what the nope comment is. Why would anyone not want this. When cantina farming is done that energy is worthless. Meanwhile I'm refreshing through 200 crystals for mod energy. Please update this

Us wanting it and them doing it are 2 different things.

It's not going to happen. There is a reason that energy and hitting 600 requires at least 1 refresh, even with all the free energy we get.
  • As they add new game modes and systems, old systems should be updated as the games focus changes. Most early year players have nothing left to farm in the cantina battles making it an obsolete energy. There is no incentive to burn crystsls on ship energy outside a few characters that get rotated in there, but even then they are on hard nodes which max at 5/8 attempts. Mod energy is any end game players priority so its only fair to adjust accordingly.
  • Jaybigone
    125 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    It's ridiculous that fleet battles and mod battles don't count. Any energy spent should count towards 600
  • If y’all would actually look a little, The devs have clearly stated that they will not make ship and mod energy count towards your daily 600 , if they do that, they will increase the daily minimum, and increase raid launch costs. This is their own words , as such,

Nope,

Is the right answer to this particular dead horse.
  • If y’all would actually look a little, The devs have clearly stated that they will not make ship and mod energy count towards your daily 600 , if they do that, they will increase the daily minimum, and increase raid launch costs. This is their own words , as such,

Nope,

Is the right answer to this particular dead horse.

By that logic no changes would ever be made because the devs said so. Simply providing feedback to help prevent burnout from my guild members. If we don’t provide feedback no changes get made. Fortunately for us, the devs listen.... mostly
  • But what GhostTruckin said is correct. If they did change it, the ratio between daily tickets earned and required tickets to launch a raid would increase and they would make it so you still have to buy at least one refresh to hit the daily target.
  • its very easy to get to your 600 per day. I spend 150 crystals and I refresh once on the cantina energy and once on PVE toon battles and thats plenty as long as you can collect your free energy during the day. even if its just logging in and taking the energy and logging off again.

it would be great if all the energies counted towards 600 and the 600 to stay as it is, but I think its fine as it is.