"Mol Eliza" everywhere in PVP

Hi, I am pretty new, so maybe someone can explain this to me.
In the PVP arena I saw the user "Mol Eliza" ranked #2, #6, #16, #17, #30, #31, #33, #51, #52, #63, #67, #70, #89, ...

I know from another game that the 4PDA-guild russians do some crazy stuff. But if there is a way to somehow open up multiple accounts and later merge them into one "super"-account, please let me know. Because then I will stop with this game before I get too much into it. -.-

Replies

• Saw that too, but non idea about whats happening. From what I can see up to now, the only benefit of multiple accounts is rewards using ally's caractères, which is not significant.
    ---
    If you are above lvl 38: add me as ally, I am Dark Vapor lvl 40
  • Mol Eliza is one of the possible auto-generated default names the game selects when you complete the tutorial. Some players change from a default name to a unique screenname, and others don't. You'll see a *lot* of identically-named player accounts as a result.
  • This is stupid really, people should be forced to use a unique name. I know we all have the unique 9 digit code, but names makes it easier to identify people.
  • Mol Eliza is one of the possible auto-generated default names the game selects when you complete the tutorial. Some players change from a default name to a unique screenname, and others don't. You'll see a *lot* of identically-named player accounts as a result.

That was my first thought actually, but there are a couple of different auto-generated names when you start the game. Yet when you check the leaderboard, there are no other dupes in top 100 AT ALL... apart from "Mol Eliza", which is in top 100, THIRTEEN times! Looks very fishy to me, I'm sorry.

edit: I found a single "dupe" now in top100 ("Tyron Brandt" @ #2 and #85), that is something that seems pretty normal though.
  • I have always thought that they were bots.

I have noticed from the soft launch that some peoples names are coloured white, whilst other are coloured blue. I assume that this is because the names in white are actual people and the names in blue are bots.

p.s. I have the biggest rivalry with any and all Mol Eliza's!!
  • I went thought my daughters tutorial and stuff with her, to get her into the game, and she was never given the option to change her name, so she's stuck as Mol Eliza.
  • I don't recall any option to change my name (I'm a Mol Eliza also) - and that's my only account. I would love to change it...
  • Picking a username is the very first thing. I almost missed it, if you were in a rush to start playing it would be very easy to skip over.
  • Now that we know who the clones are, how do we defeat them?
  • WhipiT
    591 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    You dont beat Mol Elza. You just don't. They dont die they just multiply. Colors.
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Crap I didn't change my name so now everone I request for an ally thinks I'm a bot lol
  • I feel lucky then my IGN is a pokemon :D
  • My name is unique because I am Sinbad :) God of the seven galaxies and seven mmos! The crazy psychotic money spender that spends ridiculous amounts 9f cash to put everyone under my boot :) when I lose....I spend some more! But sadly I have only spent the small amount of 400 dollars on here :( hmmmmm eventually it will be over 5 grand :D as all the games I play end up at!
  • *sigh* I am also Mol Eliza. Had I known it wasn't unique I would have changed it. I remembered seeing it and thinking it was cool so I kept it. If there is a way to change it now, I don't see it, but it would be nice to do so.
  • I am Mol Eliza. I did not choose this name, nor have I been given the option to change it.

I really wish I could, but I don't know how. If someone knows, please advise. Using iOS.
  • Jabberwocky
    1809 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Elsario wrote: »
    I am Mol Eliza. I did not choose this name, nor have I been given the option to change it.

I really wish I could, but I don't know how. If someone knows, please advise. Using iOS.

You were at the very beginning but it's easy to miss, now you're stuck with it.

You could try maybe putting in a ticket for it but I doubt you'll get anywhere with that.
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • I can help with the name change. (running on iOS) click on the experience bar in the upper left hand corner of the screen (just right of the settings button). This will open a window showing your info. Again upper left hand corner, there will be your name and to the right of it a "pen" icon. Click the pen, change your name and enjoy your freedom from the oppressive Mol Eliza! ...Captain Out! *Flies Away*
  • Haha..there are 5 Mol Eliza in my guild, ridiculous.
  • Dizzle
    80 posts Member
    Ea does this in all their games. In sim city the default was rising sun valley or something lmao
  • Alanis
    334 posts Member
    To change your name in cantina click on your lvl bar. Your name will pop up and you click the pencil and change. I was Mol also
  • I was also a mol Eliza. Changed to Spartan.
  • BentWookiee
    4819 posts Member
    Seriously.. A necro from Nov?
This discussion has been closed.