une6r25ai5r9.gif

UNIT NAME: Jango Fett
ALIGNMENT: Dark
CATEGORIES: Scoundrel, Bounty Hunter, Attacker
Notorious Bounty Hunter that exploits debuffed foes and inflicts Burning

ABILITIES:

Basic: UNSCRUPULOUS GUNFIRE

b94jk9ao68us.gif

FINAL TEXT: Deal Physical damage to target enemy and gain 15% Offense for each enemy suffering a debuff during this attack. If the target enemy was suffering a debuff, Jango Fett attacks again.

Special 1: SHRAPNEL BLAST (Cooldown 3)

ph0yu87on8nc.gif

FINAL TEXT: Deal Physical damage to target enemy and to a random enemy. Inflict Healing Immunity and Stagger to target enemy for 2 turns.

Special 2: CONFLAGRATION (Cooldown 3)

hbkp6j0f9ape.gif

FINAL TEXT: inflict Burning for 3 turns then deal Physical damage to all enemies. This attack can't be Evaded. Target enemy loses 25% Max Health (stacking) if they were suffering a debuff. Raid Bosses: loses 10% Tenacity (stacking) if they were suffering a debuff.

Leader: ANYTHING TO GET AHEAD

FINAL TEXT: (ZETA) Scoundrel allies have +30 Speed and all enemies have -40% Tenacity. Enemies have -20% Potency for each debuff on all Bounty Hunter allies. Enemies that are suffering from Burning cannot gain bonus Turn Meter. Bounty Hunters gain +35% Offense when they have Bounty Hunter's Resolve. When Jango Fett is in the Leader slot, and not the Ally slot, the following Contract is active:

Contract: Damage a debuffed enemy 20 times. (Only Bounty Hunter allies can contribute to the Contract.)

Reward: All Bounty Hunters gain Bounty Hunter's Resolve at the start of their next turn and +25% Critical Chance. All Bounty Hunters have their Payouts activated.

Unique 1: NOTORIUS REPUTATION

FINAL TEXT: (ZETA) Jango Fett has +100% Defense Penetration and +50% Max Health. Enemies defeated on his turn cannot be Revived. At the start of battle, and whenever he defeats an enemy, Jango Fett recovers 100% Protection and gains Bounty Hunter's Resolve until he is defeated.

Bounty Hunter's Resolve: this unit ignores Taunts during their turn. When defeated, revive at 100% Health. Can't be Dispelled or prevented.

Contract: JANGO FETT'S PAYOUT

Payout: Jango Fett gains Damage Immunity for 2 turns, which cannot be Dispelled or prevented, and +50% Offense.

SYNERGIES
dk0uf8wsiv8q.gif

GAME CHANGERS

CubsFan Han
https://youtu.be/cv9CyIhwGtE

AhnaldT101
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkaLxMC8Iig

WarriorPresents
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTti9UfEG7M

Rudems

Lolindir (Spanish)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFaOhi1lLQw

Aramor (Russian)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eoMOv3UTTMs

assassindan HUN (Hungarian)
https://youtu.be/NrLu5NxluUY
Post edited by GAWS on

Replies

• Jango is now extremely powerful with the bounty hunters.
    I make character kits! Ask me and I will try my best to make one for fun.
  • Just from skimming the abilities, I think Jango just made BH OP.
  • Roken_Fett
    1293 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Wow...he's amazing. Been waiting for him since launch....and it looks like he's a marquee. Because of course he is. I had 40k crystals saved up but burned them all for the KOTOR toons to prep for Malak/Revan, assuming that Jango would be LEGENDARY (as he should be).

So of course he is looking like a pay to play toon. All those years waiting....for nothing.
    Post edited by Roken_Fett on
    CLONE HELMETS!! Now let's get Sabine her epic helmet.
  • Roken_Fett wrote: »
    Wow...he's amazing. Been waiting for him since launch....and it looks like he's a marquee. Because of course he is. I had 40k crystals saved up but burned them all for the KOTOR toons to prep for Malak/Revan, assuming that Jango would be LEGENDARY (as he should be).

So of course he is looking like a pay to play toon. All those years waiting....for noting.

Of course, cuz he is totally useless unless seven star . . . . . .
  • wow!
  • Thermal Dets undispellable.

So of course he is looking like a pay to play toon. All those years waiting....for noting.

Well...mostly useless at 3 or 4 stars. Definitely not as awesome and will be a detriment if I wanted to run him in Arena.

So yeah.
    Roken_Fett wrote: »

Well...mostly useless at 3 or 4 stars. Definitely not as awesome and will be a detriment if I wanted to run him in Arena.

So yeah.

Not at all. , three or four stars is perfectly are a viable, on many chars, the stars are only needed for instant use in heroic raids, so no, not useless.

So yeah.

Not at all. , three or four stars is perfectly are a viable, on many chars, the stars are only needed for instant use in heroic raids, so no, not useless.

Didn't say he was useless, but he's not gonna be run in the top of Arena with 3 stars.

So yeah.

Didn't say he was useless, but he's not gonna be run in the top of Arena with 3 stars.

Humble apologies, “mostly useless”, And yes I’ll wager if he makes BH actually capable of top arena it will be at unlock at up
  • Where does the Armor Shred come in exactly? It’s mentioned in his description, but never in his abilities.
  • Where does the Armor Shred come in exactly? It’s mentioned in his description, but never in his abilities.
    I removed that line from the original text. Looks like whoever wrote the copy was using an older test version of his Kit and I missed that when I posted so my apologies, now he has 100% Defense Penetration
  • He's not arena top material, but **** he'll be super fun to play, and also, decently strong. I definitely want this char. 3 stars will be fine for me.
  • I really wish if it was a legendary event. Now we'll be seeing 3* G11 Jango revolving in Arena in no time.
  • Glad they are starting to spread the burning love.
  • Kinda disappointed his blasters dont make the cool sound they do in the movies. Thrawn, Hera, IPD, they all have unique blaster sounds why doesnt Jango?
  • Wohooo meta going from my second favourite faction to now my favourite! Good times :smiley:
  • evoluza wrote: »
    Haha. 3* attackers never shine. So forget Jango if he really is a marquee.
    Don't think they really resales him as a marquee. Would be one of the worst moves they ever did...

The whales will buy him, and the company makes a ton of money. And thus the circle of cash continues.
  • This looks like it closes the books on BH - 2 full Bh teams. And 3 ships. No legendary for BH. Means solo scoundrels and KOTOR. Opposite factions still in sight.
    Darth Revan and maybe Becket or scoundrel maul.

• The fact this is most likely a marquee is a joke. @CG_SBCrumb why do you guys continually drop the ball? This would have been the perfect step to rolling out legendaries. Especially since his synergy requires a character this is still behind a paywall (Embo) and another who was just release a couple weeks ago on a hard farm (Bossk). So thanks for disappointing us again.
    Was super excited for him but now? Not so much. Not looking forward to ANOTHER long grind.
  • This looks like it closes the books on BH - 2 full Bh teams. And 3 ships. No legendary for BH. Means solo scoundrels and KOTOR. Opposite factions still in sight.

No one in that movie deserves "Legendary" status. Not even Scoundrel Maul. Maybe if we got some more info about him. But Vos and Beckett absolutely not worthy of that tag. Maul would be a reach.

I can foresee a Darth Malak legendary event, followed by a Villain's Journey for Revan, in which we need Malak.
  • DonnieAndFrank
    332 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Oh my, THAT contract reward :o
    love it, btw
    >:)So what? I want Krell!
  • I don’t care about any of this. WHERE IS KI ADI-MUNDI?
    This looks like it closes the books on BH - 2 full Bh teams. And 3 ships. No legendary for BH. Means solo scoundrels and KOTOR. Opposite factions still in sight.

No one in that movie deserves "Legendary" status. Not even Scoundrel Maul. Maybe if we got some more info about him. But Vos and Beckett absolutely not worthy of that tag. Maul would be a reach.

I can foresee a Darth Malak legendary event, followed by a Villain's Journey for Revan, in which we need Malak.

Tbh - I don’t even feel bb8 deserved it. But I think it’s an important distinction of what’s legendary in this game and then outside of it.

Solo scoundrels and KOTOR seem to be the pieces needed for an event like HJ or legendary. So I will agree that these maybe toons do not deserve that tag it’s what we have in the game.
  • poodletron wrote: »
    I don’t care about any of this. WHERE IS KI ADI-MUNDI?

He is worried about the droid attack on the Wookiees.
  • Said it before and will say it again...Jango's got girly little blasters ;)
  • If you have zam and Greedo under Jango. Does their aoe count towards his bounty? Are tds on top of tds “damage” or more importantly would they count towards the payout?
  • Wickedtom
    37 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Jango is cool and all but I want E.T. Dang it
  • If you have zam and Greedo under Jango. Does their aoe count towards his bounty? Are tds on top of tds “damage” or more importantly would they count towards the payout?

I wouldn't expect landing a TD to count because it does no damage and the Bounty requires damage.

Now get Zam on a roll and you can maybe get it done quick.
    Porgatory demands fresh souls.