Non traya/bastilla arena teams

2Next

Replies

• I run JTR, BB8, R2, Nest, and L3. All zetaed.
    9l0su5mq0oeo.png
    It's strong on defense and so i can hover in the 30s even in a fairly old shard full of whales (I fancy myself a really fat dolphin) with max gear and star comps.

That said, I pick on Bastilla teams to climb. It can beat Treya teams if played VERY carefully, but times out far too often. The positive is that Treya can likewise time out against it. Palp comps also will have a hard time, making it a safe bet for defense.
  • Here you go in arena with the scoundrels... this is only one incarnation of several viable arrangements :)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=khk_8jG2bL4

Granted it’s an easy team... and I even selected targets on auto (how disgraceful)

This team will still win on full auto however pretty much every time vs Bastilla teams...

*results may vary vs other meta teams

• What would be the strongest Imperial Trooper lineup for Arena?
    And assuming Zeta Veers etc and Gold Rings, how high could they punch?
  • What would be the strongest Imperial Trooper lineup for Arena?
    And assuming Zeta Veers etc and Gold Rings, how high could they punch?
    Depends on your shard, but if there’s a bunch of EP teams Thrawn, Zeers, DT, Shore, Range would probably do pretty well. They’d feed off the debuffs, range can give everyone retribution, death can slap on daze on counters, thrawn can fracture Sion so you can take down nihilus before annihilate.
  • I run JTR, BB8, R2, Nest, and L3. All zetaed.
    9l0su5mq0oeo.png
    It's strong on defense and so i can hover in the 30s even in a fairly old shard full of whales (I fancy myself a really fat dolphin) with max gear and star comps.

That said, I pick on Bastilla teams to climb. It can beat Treya teams if played VERY carefully, but times out far too often. The positive is that Treya can likewise time out against it. Palp comps also will have a hard time, making it a safe bet for defense.

I'm working towards this team. Would there be any viability to switching out Nest with T3M4? I only have a 4 star Nest. Thanks
  • Killbot5000
    714 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    I run JTR, BB8, R2, Nest, and L3. All zetaed.
    9l0su5mq0oeo.png

That arrangement is great
  • I run zqi'ra, zvandor, l3, nest, and zaarbal right now and can hover in the upper 90's.
    Super low power, and still holds.