Light side stage 9-B hard mode advice

Hi!

I hope someone can help me :)

It seems impossible for me to beat the Light Side 9-B hard mode...
Does anyone have some advice for me, please? :)

First I tried it with my Phoenix Squad - no chance. Then I build up a Rebel Squad with stun options - nope... and now I'm working on a zFinn Squad... -____-

My swgoh-account: https://swgoh.gg/p/765629524/

Thank you and MTFBWY
- Ben

Replies

• Borrow a cls. That's pretty much it.
  • Your toons are simply not geared enough. It's a hard battle which needs more than gr 8-9 toons. Borrow a CLS and try with a rebel team, but gear your toons first.
  • Feel free to send me an ally invite for help. Ally code is in my signature link.
  • I have tried it with a borrowed CLS several times, but they die all in the first or second round of combat :/

Mhm, ok - then I will work on my gear!

Better to go with the Finn-Squad or with a Rebelsquad-Calrissian-Lead?

Thank you all!
  • Zfinn in a g9 squad will zip through it, with a decent cls
  • While zeta finn is now worse than zeta JTR, he's still pretty useful for a lot of things. Its hard to go wrong with that zeta.

Personally i zeta'd cody (which was my first zeta) to clear it with an ally GK. I dont use it often, but zeta finn is still super useful. Even low gears can do wonders.
  • Or if you can borrow an RJT with a zFinn, those two leadership abilities are insane together.
  • So, it’d help a lot if you leveled your mods. You’ve got like speed arrows that are level 1. You’re gonna need the extra speed to go before all the enemy aoe. I’d recommend Zfinn, Bb8, r2, Poe and RT. Borrow a JTR, and mod BB8 to somewhere above 200 speed (whatever it takes to make him go first), and you’ll zip through it. BB8 goes, uses covert data transfer, which pushes Rey forward. She then calls RT for the assist to give a 3x chance to expose someone and start the TM train rolling. Your next fastest should be Poe so he can push the enemy team backward, then it’s just tap the exposed from there to keep your TM up. Should show up to the last battle with full or close to full TM and then you’ll rip right through it. Totally doable at your current gear level, just need enough speed to go first.
  • I did it with Jedi, using zeta Qui Gom as my leader and borrowing a friend’s Old Ben (before Ben got reworked, too).

Zeta Finn-led Resistance can also clobber it.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.