Next JTR Event

I know that they love the knee **** reaction and impulse buys it creates but does anyone have a good idea when the next JTR event will be?.... Bueller... Bueller

Replies

• They are every 3-4 months.... Last was June, so next month likely.....
  • Well, my educated guess was next Thursday on the 20th however... that is when they are releasing Jango. He is only a marquee release so perhaps they will still launch Rey next Thursday. I'm really hoping for some kind of announcement later today sometime as they should be giving a weeks notice and today would be it! Fingers crossed.
  • He is only a marquee release so perhaps they will still launch Rey next Thursday

I hope you are right man. A marquee cannot replace a legendary/hero's journeyevent, that's not equal.

Do or don't there is no try
  • TaviRus
    172 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Hero's Journeys always come with their droid attached, and the droid legendary events show up in the calendar. I'm expecting first half of October for JTR.

Also, they've said they'll give 2 weeks notice right? 20th is only a week away.
    Expect JTR/BB8 early October, Palp/yoda mid Oct, and R2 in late October setting up CLS/R2 in Nov. Unless a new legendary gets released, then who knows how the schedule will change.
  • I hope it is October for JTR, need time to farm the veterans. I have spent all I can thru 2019! Sadly laughing.... gotta grow up sometime.
  • TaviRus wrote: »

Not 2 weeks notice, 1 week. Which means if she was coming on the 20th, they would announce her today supposedly but not sure if that's going to happen or not. She could hit the following Thursday still on the 27th.
  • TaviRus wrote: »

Not 2 weeks notice, 1 week. Which means if she was coming on the 20th, they would announce her today supposedly but not sure if that's going to happen or not. She could hit the following Thursday still on the 27th.

I ma so sad guys, no legendary on 20th sounds horrible. But let's see.
  • Jango is more than just your regular marquee. It's a week long event.
  • Caldis wrote: »
    Jango is more than just your regular marquee. It's a week long event.

I might be wrong on that, thought I saw it initially but now I just see bonus tiers and repeatable rewards.
  • Someone says the first half of October. I agree with that. She maybe come with BB-8 in October. Let’s see.

By the way, I heard that a new Legendary Event will be launched in 6 month after the latest launched Legendary Event’s second time, which is March (Rey).
    Then, is Jango that new Legendary Event? or I just misunderstand some informations..
    If not, I’m expecting October for not only Rey but the new Legendary Character, and I hope it should be a FO character. FO has only 8 units. Bounty Hunters have 10. Why not FO?
  • komji15 wrote: »
    Someone says the first half of October. I agree with that. She maybe come with BB-8 in October. Let’s see.

By the way, I heard that a new Legendary Event will be launched in 6 month after the latest launched Legendary Event’s second time, which is March (Rey).
    Then, is Jango that new Legendary Event? or I just misunderstand some informations..
    If not, I’m expecting October for not only Rey but the new Legendary Character, and I hope it should be a FO character. FO has only 8 units. Bounty Hunters have 10. Why not FO?

Jango will be a special marquee. As for the new legendary it can be interesting a Fo toon. We have rebels to unlock an empire char, fo to unlock a resistance and so on; but actually resistance doesn't unlock a legendary. IT can make sense.
  • My hunch is 11th October. It's always Thurs - Thurs and the 4th Oct would mean releasing an item of the Oct calendar early on 27th Sept for the week notice.
  • Today was day 92(exactly 3monrhs) since the last event. So now they have 30 days to bring her back or they lied about the event cadence.