Guilds Looking For Mergers - September 2018 *** READ RULES IN FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING ***

Replies

• Options
    Jabbaboy wrote: »
    Australian guild looking for some players. unfortunately had to kick some people and some left. currently clandestine heroes has 36 members with a gp of 36.5 million gp we are all around level 85 couple under. we are currently doing heroic rancor as regularly as we can. looking to move onto haat soon. if your a daily player who participates in everything. if your interested hit me up on discord at #7490

Care for guild to merge?
    We have 45M Guild GP with 23 members still.active
    Currently doing STR tier 4
    HAAT AND Hpit ready and can solo
    Our raid timing 2pm and 10pm (negotiable)
    Add me Discord server - GrandAdmiralThor (SG)#9834

Formerly an HSTR guild with 120M GP,
  • Philan81
    190 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Post edited by Philan81 on
  • Options
    ◦ Guild Name: Venezuela side
    ◦ GP: 38 millions
    ◦ Open Positions: 8 (but for your active guys we could make more room like 10-15 if needed)
    ◦ Guild Activities Reset Time: 23:00 UTC
    ◦ Raids: Heroic Rancor (done in few hours, twice a week); Normal Tank (done in 1 day, 1 or 2 times a week), Sith Tier 4 (done in one week).

We are a very united and active team but not that extremely like others. Most of us are from Venezuela but we are open for more new members from others countries also.

Our rules are:
    ◦ Player level 70 or higher.
    ◦ 24hrs of 0 damage Heroic Rancor.
    ◦ AAT and Sith Raid immediately restart when finished or tickets available.
    ◦ We kick out members with more than 5 days of inactivity, unless it was previously notified this absence.
    ◦ Follow few basic and simple instructions for territorial battles and wars. This way we can coordinate our team effort.

Apart from above...
    ◦ We don’t pretend or demand to spend crystals to reach 600 daily tickets (but if you get close or at least 400 this will be appreciated, because that allows us a better frequency of Raids).
    ◦ We don’t force you to join LINE o DISCORD; but we do have a Whatsapp group chat to coordinate and help each other in a more effective way because with the game chat this matter still a little bit more difficult. However if you want to communicate by game chat only, it’s ok for us.

We want to keep developing and growing as guild to reach all Heroic Raids, 48 stars in territorial battles and win all Territorial Wars we participate in!

If all above sounds good to you, you can look for us and join since we are open guild option in the game.

Hope I can see you soon in our team!
    Syon Knox
    Ally code: 534-761-556
  • Options
    Hello fellow star wars fans, we at SE:TA are looking for a guild to merge with us we have room for 25 members, we would love to carry on our pregression with some awesome individuals. Any player level is welcome.

Secluded Empire: Training Academy (SE:TA)

we are guild within the Secluded Empire Alliance. Within this group we have 2 guilds currently completing Hstr.

SE:TA is the entry level guild to this amazing group. We have a range of player level with our core goal to be the development of you as player within SWGOH and to simply enjoy the game with some amazing individuals. We have a wealth of knowledge from within our guild and even more knowledge from our sister guilds who are only too happy to assist when required.

Currently at 20mil GP with only 25 members.
    We run hpit twice a week.
    Naat once a week
    T1 str raid every other day. (We can do t3 however to get the most from our efforts t1 is most efficient to assist progression).

Guild requirements:
    1, discord
    2, swgoh.gg
    3, 400/600 daily tix, more is encouraged but not mandatory.
    4, participate in guild events.
    5, have fun!!

If we sound like something you want to be a part of send me a pm.

Thank you.

Come merge with us SG Knight of Yishun

Care for guild to merge? We're doing revamping of the guild
    We have 45M Guild GP with 23 members still active. 4 officer excluding me the GL of the guild.

Currently doing STR tier 4
    HAAT AND Hpit ready and can solo
    Our raid timing 2pm and 10pm (negotiable)
    Im willing to pass GL to u guys but must bear our guild name

Formerly an HSTR guild with 120M GP
    We have system and Hpit and Haat Bot ready to use

Our Guild Reset time - 1830hrs (GMT +8)
  • LinasMilius
    57 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Guild Name: Terra TiTans Eternal 34M GP

We do HPIT + HAAT (GTM+3), we won all our 9 TW's so far.
    Searching: For 15/20 ppl to join us.

Requirements: Active - discord user.
    Contacts: 578-749-559
    Our chat: discord.gg/EhfAXxm

--We have no interest in joining another guild, or any ally
  • Options
    Guild Name: Knightwalker (31/50)
    Guild GP: 44M
    We do HPIT + HAAT + STR 3/4
    Searching: For 15/20 ppl to join us.
    Requirements: Active - discord optional but preferred.
    Contacts: 656-973-274
    Our chat: discord.gg/YJUQBp2

We're not "hard core" by any means, we just want active players that participate as close to daily as possible.
    If you're a small/mid enthusiastic guild, hit us up.
  • Fletcher455
    9 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    8vcntuofrzcu.png
    Guild link https://swgoh.gg/g/49011/conjugate-knights/
    For more info PM me on this forum and we can exchange discord details and thank you for considering Conjugate Knights
    Ally Code is
    697-415-137
    Post edited by Fletcher455 on
  • Options
    My guild is looking for 15-20 people who are building STR teams, almost ready for HSTR! We are apart of a 4 guild alliance and our guild is the only one not doing HSTR. We have a bunch of lower people who are not participating in STR and other guild events that are holding us back.

Our GP right now is 82 million, but that would surely change! Almost all of our top level guys who are staying will be getting JTR and are working on NS for p3/4

if you’re interested, feel free to message me on here or discord kyler#4510

https://swgoh.gg/g/32863/blood-saber-legion/
  • Options
    Hey guys we are outcast evolution
    Recently we were one of the top guilds both on TW and GP but lately some of our members are bored at the game and some are left the guild for a fresh start. We still have very decent players who are hardcore but also some of the guild are not that active and strong. We currently have 155+mil GP and willing to merge with a guild in similar situation. Also new officers would be great to manage the guild. We are a EU based guild and raid at 1900gmt. The number of people whom are gonna merge and all can be discussed.

So if it is something you are looking for please contact us by
    Line ID:Catharsis
    Discord:masterE#3295
  • Options
    Shadows over Endor 83 Million GP (https://swgoh.gg/g/15526/shadows-over-endor/) is looking for 5-10 players or a small merger depending on player stats, to push us into heroic sith or very close to.
    Looking for players to be 2 Million GP+ or have the right squads ready to go.

We are an active guild yet have relaxed and friendly atmosphere, we use discord (not required but highly recommend) and expect full participation in all events.

We currently have a 33 win record for TW and average 29-30 stars in Tb.

If this sounds like something you want to be a part of message me in game, or join the discord chat.

Ally code:719-799-652

Discord server: https://discord.gg/NtWQQ4U

We are not looking to join an alliance.
  • Options
    If you are a 140+mil guild and willing to merge with us by selecting our best of 50members among your and ours to make a super active hardcore guild please come find me. We are using discord but you can find me in game or line. We are 150mil with 47atm
    Ally code 515534275
    Line ID catharsis1905
  • Options
    PutItInAlderaanPlaces

We are an American based guild that has members from around the world that have become victims of guild shuffling due to the Treya craze. We have many of our members that have become lazy in participation with the Sith Raid. Our core group is about 25 or 30 members. All are farming for HSTR and are 2mil GP and higher. The rest are very close to the 2mil family. This core groups GP is about 65mil. As of now, we have 75mil with 41 members.

We are in a soft alliance with Second Foundation. They are our brother guild that is farming Treya. When they get a spot open, someone gets promoted.

Guild reset is 7:30pm EST. HPIT starts at 3pm EST. HAAT cycle starts at 11am EST, 4pm EST, and 9pm EST. 24 hour zero register is enforced on heroic raids so everyone gets a payout. Running T5 STR and will move up to T6 STR with full roster and keep moving up accordingly toward HSTR.

We use LINE for communication. Thats where we coordinate raids, TWs, TBs, share strategies, and chat with great friends. Officers require that join our LINE raid command center and have a swgoh.gg profile.

If you are hungry to succeed, want to progress into a HSTR farming guild, and enjoy chatting with great friends, search no further. Contact me on LINE so we talk further. Hope to hear from you soon.

LINE ID: ALLY CODE:
    Darthdane(PIIAP) 692-331-561

And may the Force be with you.....
  • Options
    High Counselors - We are currently a 111 million GP guild with 45/50. We are looking for 15-20 new member as our weaker members have become lethargic. We have all been together since guilds came to the game but we need to make a change. We have a strong core with most core members at or approaching 3 - 3.5 million GP.

Relaxed environment
    Getting ready for Heroic Sith Raid
    Friendly atmosphere
    will not kick players for every mistake however we do expect consistent activity.
    EST

My ally code is: 786-666-762

Discord: Lamb#3438
  • Options
    High Counselors - We are currently a 111 million GP guild with 45/50. We are looking for 15-20 new member as our weaker members have become lethargic. We have all been together since guilds came to the game but we need to make a change. We have a strong core with most core members at or approaching 3 - 3.5 million GP.

Relaxed environment
    Getting ready for Heroic Sith Raid
    Friendly atmosphere
    will not kick players for every mistake however we do expect consistent activity.
    EST

My ally code is: 786-666-762

Discord: Lamb#3438
  • Divingnole
    1 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    "Merge with another guild completed"

AmericasFinest is a laid back guild with 40GP.

We currently have about 20 active members. We have been very successful in TW until we lost 6-7 active members during the summer.

We do HPIT and very close to HAAT (Just need a couple more JTR teams).

Reset time is 7:30CST.

Divingnole
    Post edited by Divingnole on
  • Options
    STRUGGLE ~ 155mil GP Fully Heroic Guild (when full) looking for 10 players after this TB! US Based raid times and an 8:30 pm EST reset. This is a great opportunity for a group of friends to move into a strong, motivated, heroic guild!

Join our Discord server to chat about the possibility: https://discord.gg/H64xRAB
  • Options
    We are Leisure Play and are looking to expand our guild by either recruitment or merging with another guild 10-20 players who would join our guild. We have Hrancor on farm and are working towards HAAT we have sith T3-4 on farm and working towards higher.
    Currently we have no special raid rules but may change upon filling out roster.
    All that is required is to be 85 and active in raids and territory war/battles

We are a friendly guild who chat and discuss strategies and help others.

If you are interested please contact me or an other officer

Cattlelyst ally code 217-157-923
    Thnkrh ally code 657-544-758
    Random (GM) ally code 227-547-996

• Options

Norsemen, a Swedish guild with strong core is looking for more active players.
    Currently 32 mil GP, 35/50 in guild.

Discord: Yes we have!
    Reset time 19:30 CET
    HPit, HAAT, STR T4
    Daily raid points 400-600
    Level 75+ , pref 85.

Ally code: 713-467-478

Participate in activities
    Discord not req.

Vi letar efter er som längtar efter en full guild där vi alla kämpar tillsammans för starkare och mer rewards.
    Skicka PM till mig så snackar vi mer.

Med vänlig hälsning,
    Hållihatten
  • Elmynster
    25 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Closed.
    Post edited by Elmynster on
  • Options
    Do you play casually? Are you just looking to chill with a mix of high level and low level players? Do you find the name "The Tim Teebro Experience" amusing? Then merge with our guild!

Name: The Tim Teebro Experience
    GP: 38 mil
    Avg. GP: 1.18 mil
    Players: 32/50 (but really only 20/50 are active)

We have a discord that doesn't get used but it exists if you want to be a part of a silent discord.
    We really just want to break 25 players so we can do Territory War, that's our goal of recruitment.

It's a bunch of chill random people enjoying swgoh.

Add my ally code: 153-846-436 and let's chat.
  • Options
    Nerfherders update:

Last week I put a cry for help out to the community. Thank you for all the help we got offered and also the many messages of support.

We were looking for an alliance to join, and we have found one. We have joined up with Boba's Alliance which has the following guilds....

183M
    180M
    173M
    167M
    165M
    156M
    154M
    124M
    78. M

We are looking for players of all levels, but especially for the 9th level guild that is 30+ players and has an approx GP of 78m. If we take our alts out (which we will phase as we get more players) we have an average GP of approx 2.45m per player.

What this means, is if we get approx 15 players of similar GP 2m to 2.5m, plus the help from the alliance of bigger players who can help us, we are not far off Hstr.

We'd love some help and would love to chat. The discord server is great. All guilds have their own rooms and also there are shared rooms.

I must admit, these guys have been awesome and really supportive. Helping us when we were at our lowest when we lost 10 big hitters to the Treya chase!

As it happens, we think it could be a blessing for us, as the group that have stayed are all committed to each other.

Genuinely a great place to be. So if you are in the wilderness, either as a player or a small group, drop me a message or on discord, Mijas#9503

Thanks for taking the time to read this. Hope to chat soon....

Mijas
  • Options

5hpoznafyee1.png

• CeeBeeZee
    72 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    PRAXEUM has 14 open spots for any casual but active players, contact me if you are looking for a merger.
    HAAT and HPIT often, tier4 sith raid.

Discord message to:
    amitaiaggramar#2752
    CeeBeeZee#9965

or

Ally Code:
    571-738-974 (Amitai)
    116-148-949 (CeeBeeZee)
  • Options
    Jabbas Jelly Rolls is looking for about 25 players.
    Swgoh.gg: https://swgoh.gg/g/31818/jabbas-jelly-rolls/

We are currently at 28/50, 20M GP and recently lost members due to inactivity followed by not getting enough activity for TW's.

We have discord, but it's not mandatory.

We do HPit and are looking into starting HAAT once we get a full guild again. We are based in the US.

Feel free to contact me here or through discord: mephisto0666#8996
    My ally code is 776-115-431
    My swgoh.gg profile: https://swgoh.gg/p/776115431/

We are not interested in joining an alliance.
  • Options
    Has your guild numbers dropped to the point you can no longer join territory wars but you like the people you are with and dont wish to lose them?

We are a very friendly, supportive international guild looking for 10-15 players to fill our ranks. You could be junior players, looking for easy Han shards, or more senior players who want to help a guild grow into the future.

We dont set rules, apart from a first 24 hours Rancor damage limit to allow all of our lower players to get on the board. A game is meant to be fun and apart from the above rule we only ask you try to stay active and help out where you can

We currently have a gp of just over 40mil and have a combination of 85s and lower level players.
    We are currently running Heroic Rancor and looking to build to Heroic Tank.

We would suit:
    A group of lower level players wanting a boost in strength to collect resources
    A group of senior players who want to help a guild grow into the future
    Or ideally a mixture of both!

If you come as a group your leader can jump right into an officer position.

If anyone is interested or would like to know more message me ingame at 348-916-131
  • Options
    97 million GP guild looking to discuss a possible merge in order to get closer to HSTR. Looking for up to 15 players.
  • Quinlin
    6 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    House Kenobii is a very active guild looking to merge with the overall goal of being able to start HSTR as soon as merger takes place. We require discord as means of communication and coordination and players to contribute 600 tickets daily. We currently have a 37-4 territory war record and our guild swgoh.gg link is https://swgoh.gg/g/26859/house-kenobii/

We currently are running HR 3x weekly and HAAT 2x weekly

Can accommodate 20-30 players if rosters will assist with HSTR

Hit me up on discord Quinlin#1669 or use in game ally code: 953-549-781
  • Options
    Darkened Stars we will take you from your broken guild or move you up to the next TIER for a merger
    T6 STR almost heroic
    35-8 TW
    39 DS stars TB

Need 4 members would take up to 12

WE are almost HEROIC if you have the teams come get in the action...

IF YOU ARE in a heroic guild and cannot get TOP 10 REWARDS...
    Come to us and you will ALWAYS BE IN THE TOP 10 the rewards are worth it...

message me here or search for the guild
    This can be your home come get those TW zetas
  • Options
    97 million GP guild looking looking for up to 8 players wanting to push for HSTR.

We are a friendly and active guild with a core group that has been together since we started the game over a year ago. We have grown from tier 1 Pit to now clearly HAAT quite quickly and easily. With this being said, we are not interested in merging into another guild, only to absorb a small group.

Currently clearing T5 Sith as it is dead by the time we have tickets for the next.

Our current main goal as a guild is team building while gaining a better understanding of the STR in order to eventually push into heroic.

Ideally, we are looking for members with a desire to grow their rosters for HSTR and Territory Battles.
    Our raids are currently 12PM EST for HAAT and 8PM EST for HPit but they are subject to change in the future.

The majority of our members are North American but we do have some EU members as well.

Discord is a must for raid discussion, TW/TB strategy and general banter. We tend to have a highly active group on there.

Message me here in a DM or on discord and we can discuss
    Randy Randerson#2727
  • Options
    Traumatize Shed is looking of people to join.

We are the sister guild of Force Kin a HSTR guild. We do heroic pit and tank. We are looking for a guild to merge with us and help us progress towards heroic sith raid. We rotate people around based on participation, so there is a chance that you can move up to the main guild at any time. If interested message me here or in game.
    Narcopixxi ally code 947-825-277
    or
    Ladis ally code 484-278-536 ( main guild officer)