Sith raid rewards.

AssassinoAlexis
134 posts Member
edited September 2018
Another sith raid, another day of disappoinment, man do sith raid rewards suck! Honestly, I can lay down the arguments one more time but all I'm going to say is that off all the complaints I've seen in this forum, including my own, I can usually see the other side.

When fleet 2.0 came out I was opposed to it, I think after a while that I got used to is that it's definitely tolerable. I hate this new mod p2w update but I think it's not too bad. I was up in arms about the difficulty of sith raid at first but at some point I realized that it was actually very easy. I see the hate for Marquee events but I still see some benefits to it. I hate the hard node grinds but ohh well.

You see there are always 2 sides to an argument and 90% of the time they both have valid points but there's one thing that you can't convince me off no matter what arguments you present and that is the gap in rewards between top 10 and everyone else!

It's literally one thing where I feel the entire community is on the same side, the rewards for 11-50 are pathetic! But anything 10 and up is too good. We constantly post about it but no word from the devs and no idea as to what they plan to do. It's almost making think about quitting.

Fleet 2.0, mod slicing, sith raid, Marquee and hard node farming, all those things suck but never made me think about quitting the game. Sith raid rewards do and I'm being serious about it, I cannot tolerate this level of unfairness and division within guilds, it's simply pointless and designed to cause negativity and problems. Can we get a more balanced spread of rewards instead of this waterfall from 11 to 10!
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• "I cant stand that people that get more score than me get better rewards!"
  • If the raid bugs you that much then why do you play it. I'm just curious because the raid is optional. Everyone wanted a challenging raid because the others can be beat so fast. The people got exactly what they asked for, a challenging raid. It's not in the devs best interest to give away top loot.

I do hate the raid but I just play on auto and rank for currency. This was our guilds solution for a hard raid. I'd rather have some rewards then no rewards.
  • The Sith Raid destroyed our medium sized guild and now we are a weak guild that can't justify investing a week in to finishing the raid for nothing to show for our time at the end, so we just don't bother anymore.
  • casper1jr wrote: »
    If the raid bugs you that much then why do you play it. I'm just curious because the raid is optional. Everyone wanted a challenging raid because the others can be beat so fast. The people got exactly what they asked for, a challenging raid. It's not in the devs best interest to give away top loot.

I do hate the raid but I just play on auto and rank for currency. This was our guilds solution for a hard raid. I'd rather have some rewards then no rewards.

This makes no sense
  • So after all that talk about 2 sides to an argument you say that anyone who disagrees with you doesn't make sense?
  • Kiritoismyname
    845 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Anything top 10 is not too good! Who's spreading so much misinformation?! Have you ever placed top 10, let alone top 3? Those who finish there only show you the succesful raid rewards. The bad ones aren't shown. Jeez.

Yeah sure, below top 10 is poop. But that doesnt mean top 10 doesnt have to pass through insane rng tests to guarantee a full piece. It's nuts.
  • Huatimus wrote: »
    So after all that talk about 2 sides to an argument you say that anyone who disagrees with you doesn't make sense?

Arguing thet I shouldn't do the raid at all?
  • @Kiritoismyname 'bad' rewards for top 10 simply means you didn't get what you needed, which should be addressed but the amount of loot is more than adequate.

The real issue is the effort vs rewards 11-50. There simply is such a dramatic drop off from 10 to 11 you might as well zero in if not top 10. It's a really flawed design.