Haat rewards seriously?

You guys been having a laugh for far to long with rewards that Haat gives out. I know it’s old content but still takes ages to do. Unless it’s part of the plan to **** people off and fold game up, you gonna have same result

Replies

• JaggedJ
    1352 posts Member
    It takes ages to do? What is the GP of your guild?
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    JaggedJ wrote: »
    It takes ages to do? What is the GP of your guild?

It takes ages to do if you want to solo it.

There's no need for that. 50 people can spend 5 minutes and clear it.
  • Unlike the Sith raid, this is not an issue in the content, but in the guild. What's the GP of your guild and how active are they?
  • 145 mill , of course guild can clear it in no time, however as an individual to attempt to get in top 10 in good guild it takes at least 45 mins, then when you see rewards you just think, really? Don’t tell me you guys are happy with rewards in Haat
  • Rewards in tank suck. Really I'm 3 times in row 1 place, and no 1 full crafted gear
  • LynnYoda
    1017 posts Member
    rewards for HAAT are being updated soon to remove challenge gear it has already been announced
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    This is very much another we didn't want you to play way this way problem for the developers. Fortunately for the op improved rewards have been announced already.
  • LynnYoda wrote: »
    rewards for HAAT are being updated soon to remove challenge gear it has already been announced

Not soon enough:

es6ykroc4is3.png
  • Haat rewards it's a fu joke. 1 place 5 times in row, and no 1 full gear, and other items total usless. I understand haat can beat 1 team, but in rancorn rewards much better. **** do something with that
  • Do something with this sick rewards. Again 1 place, and same rewards like in challenge
  • It is better than nothing, which is what we got last weekend. EA is on the case .....