My weekly store seems to be broken, or someone goofed

I went to the weekly store just now to pick up my Visas shards and somehow there are 2 junk pieces of omegas in its place. Since that is a very horrible trade, I’m assuming that the store is screwed up somehow or it was accidentally put there. Either way, can you please fix this mistake, thank you

Replies

• swgohfan29
    1147 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    1 week of non-refreshes and you made the assumption that everything was going to be the same every week was what happened

Edit: Oops. Guess it was 2 weeks of non-refreshes
  • CG_SBCrumb wrote: »
    HK22 wrote: »
    Weekly Shipment you say? Tell me more.
    Weekly Shipments will refresh once a week with some pretty good stuff. Some things for credits, crystals but more importantly Ally Points. Right now you can get 2 Omegas if you have a bunch of Ally Points stashed. The contents of the store might not change week to week when it refreshes but we are planning to change it around regularly. The ultimate goal is to have stuff in the store that's relevant to what's happening in the game each week but for now the inventory is going to rotate every couple weeks
  • Omegas are always neeeded, I have a line waiting for somewhere around a 100, that’s without zeta needs and I’m at 2.8mil gp..I’m happy to see omegas in there all the time!!
  • JDIII wrote: »
    2 omegas in place of 5 Visas shards is a horrible replacement. After seeing that you disagree, my guess is you either paid to 7* your Visas or your guild hasn’t figured out how good she is in Sith Raid

With clever use of crystals it is very much viable that f2p players can have visas at 7* by now. I know this as people in my guild have done this. So there is no need to be rude.

Everyone has different priorities for what they need. To me mk2 bactas for carbantis was a worse swap. Although I was also after more visas sharda too
  • Yeah, it seems that they considered the original iteration too good for us. Hard-to-get shard for credits? Nope. Omegas for ally points? Lol, nope.
    And there I was, happy that they added something actually beneficial for ftp and expecting the store content to at least stay similar...
  • Yeah, they rotate. Probably swapped omegas for visas since you can refresh her node for half crystals now, which means if you want her shards you can get 5/day on a double tap instead of 5/week with credits.
  • DarthBigdogVWW
    41 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Visas is very doable as FTP. Just finished her today as FTP. The 15 extra shards were nice, but really only knocked off a week from the farm. I’d rather see a rotation in any event. Any toon they put in here we will all eventually 7*, then it becomes a dead spot. A rotation betters the odds there will be something useful to buy over the course of the year. And Omegas for credits is a real steal. Always have multiple uses for those.
    @Shonkathonk I wasn’t being rude at all buddy. I’m not the one trolling here. 2 omegas for Visas is a horrible replacement plain and simple

You've made your point (4) times in this thread now. You'd rather have Visas shards than Omegas. Got it.

She does make p1 a little more reliable, but if you know what you're doing she's hardly necessary. I can get 20M+ without her... so if you're looking to improve your scores I'd recommend looking elsewhere...

Visas has zero relevance in this game outside of a tiny niche in hstr which is easily filled by others. I'll take the omegas ;)
    @Shonkathonk I wasn’t being rude at all buddy. I’m not the one trolling here. 2 omegas for Visas is a horrible replacement plain and simple
    I’m not trolling, I genuinely prefer the omegas, visas isn’t top of my farming list. Also regarding your comment, nope didn’t pay for her, my guild does perfectly well in hsith without her or with the few that may have her, she’s not essential to clear it by a long way.
  • Damodamo wrote: »
    JDIII wrote: »
    I’m not trolling, I genuinely prefer the omegas, visas isn’t top of my farming list. Also regarding your comment, nope didn’t pay for her, my guild does perfectly well in hsith without her or with the few that may have her, she’s not essential to clear it by a long way.

But the omegas used to be for ally points, so you have another downgrade here. Or do you really prefer to pay credits? Either way you look at it, this "rotation" is straight up nerf of the ftp part of the shop.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    This store is not meant to be a farming location.

This is boosters that can be anything players need. There doesnt need to be nor should we expect any equivalence between items in the shop other than the cost being relative to the other locations for the items.
    2 omegas in place of 5 Visas shards is a horrible replacement. After seeing that you disagree, my guess is you either paid to 7* your Visas or your guild hasn’t figured out how good she is in Sith Raid

I'm 26 shards from 7* Visas, have two teams I can put her on in the sith raid, and agree that omegas aren't a bad substitute at all. I'll happily take both. Don't forget, we have a slew of new toons that have recently become or are becoming farmable that we will most likely need for new content.

I count 85 just for the omega abilities on the KOTOR characters (include another 81 if you want to zeta them all as well). Since I can get those 5 Visas shards pretty easily in a day via Hard node farms right now, but I can only reliably get 1 omega per day - I'll happily take any omega I can get. (Purple mats too - and gear - way too many squads to build right now - it's a good problem)
  • to think that last week people were complaining that the shipments weren't rotating XD.
  • I genuinely prefer the omegas too. I'll eventually farm Visas but if you've seen the drop rate of Omegas from Cantina nodes, you'll know Omegas are a scarcer commodity.
  • Feel like they should try to at least always have 5 shards of someone available
  • I really appreciated getting visas shards from the shipment, super disappointed she's not there any more. I have way too many things to farm from hard nodes and that was taking a little bit of the pressure off.