Kit Reveal: Jango Fett

Replies

• I’m not seeing the part of his kit where Mace Windu gets a 1 hit KO and decapitates him.
  • Hondo for legendary!!!
  • This an amazing kit. I just had a strong feeling it was going to be Jango. I can't wait until you guys do a Mandalorian Tag and add ancient mandalorians. But in the mean time would be nice to have Synergy between the games mandalorians. I believe now there is enough for a Team. Gar, Sabine, Commando, Jango, and Boba. Put some synergy uniques on Gar and Sabine. Give Gar a Mandalorian leadership added to his Empire Leadership. Hopefully this will help add Sabine to a new store like the Shard store.
  • Ninjah9 wrote: »
    scuba wrote: »
    obikenobi1 wrote: »
    After thinking about it for a bit, i actually think the best squad to use against Traya doesn't include all bounty hunters. I think a Jango Fett lead with Qi'ra, Enfys Nest, Boba Fett and Greedo would be the best counter. The turn order you want is:

1st: Enfys Nest (more easy to go first now with the +30 speed boost and open with AOE daze and TM removal)
    2nd: Qi'ra (apply Stagger to everyone with her AOE special)
    3rd: Jango Fett (aoe with burning + -25% max health for hitting a debuffed person + triggers contract)
    4th: Boba Fett (aoe ability block + triggers Jango's contract)
    5th: Greedo (remove buffs andTM and stun and give everyone else crit chance up)

by this point you have reduced a lot of TM on their team and you are almost done with the contract. Enfy's Nest was already one of the fastest characters and with the extra +30 speed, she's even faster! AOE with daze prevents counter attacks and TM gain plus the 20% TM removal chance is really good. Qi'ra putting stagger on people reduces their TM to zero once Jango hits them with his aoe.

and are you maybe thinking how are these debuffs going to all be applied? Qi'ra has a really sneaky good unique ability and when combo'd with Jango's lead its devestating: Qi'ra gains +40% potency against enemies without a debuff and shares half that with other scoundrels. That with -40% tenacity from jango's lead makes the enemies have a low chance of resisting the Daze from Enfys and TM removal. if they are debuffed, Qi'ras unique gives bonus to crit damage.

very interesting idea. the main flaws I see in all of this against the current meta
    1. you are going to give traya crazy bonus protection 20+ debuffs = 200%+ bonus protection
    2. nest and Greedo counter attack. they are going to get debuffed and when they do and counter attack it will just heal the sith
    3. Greedo giving buffs to others out of turn, this can be controlled but giving crit chance up will give them all - 50% offense, again can be controlled but hurts.
    4. traya and sion have gained 4+ debuffs each giving DN 240% max health

Ah Traya teams, where strategies go to die...

Not really. You just have to use unconventional ideas. ;D
  • Vice_torn
    599 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Ninjah9 wrote: »
    After thinking about it for a bit, i actually think the best squad to use against Traya doesn't include all bounty hunters. I think a Jango Fett lead with Qi'ra, Enfys Nest, Boba Fett and Greedo would be the best counter. The turn order you want is:

1st: Enfys Nest (more easy to go first now with the +30 speed boost and open with AOE daze and TM removal)
    3rd: Jango Fett (aoe with burning + -25% max health for hitting a debuffed person + triggers contract)

by this point you have reduced a lot of TM on their team and you are almost done with the contract. Enfy's Nest was already one of the fastest characters and with the extra +30 speed, she's even faster! AOE with daze prevents counter attacks and TM gain plus the 20% TM removal chance is really good. Qi'ra putting stagger on people reduces their TM to zero once Jango hits them with his aoe.

and are you maybe thinking how are these debuffs going to all be applied? Qi'ra has a really sneaky good unique ability and when combo'd with Jango's lead its devestating: Qi'ra gains +40% potency against enemies without a debuff and shares half that with other scoundrels. That with -40% tenacity from jango's lead makes the enemies have a low chance of resisting the Daze from Enfys and TM removal. if they are debuffed, Qi'ras unique gives bonus to crit damage.

very interesting idea. the main flaws I see in all of this against the current meta
    1. you are going to give traya crazy bonus protection 20+ debuffs = 200%+ bonus protection
    2. nest and Greedo counter attack. they are going to get debuffed and when they do and counter attack it will just heal the sith
    3. Greedo giving buffs to others out of turn, this can be controlled but giving crit chance up will give them all - 50% offense, again can be controlled but hurts.

Actually Jango lead bounty hunters can work vs Traya teams... IF you run Hunters with enough speed they might all get a turn before Sion.... Meaning they will all have at least one buff, Meaning all BH will have +40 Tendacity and Sion will have -100 potency, so Hatred will not land. The Fetts also ignore Taunt, meaning you can target DN directly.

Shrapnel Blast + Plague and Conflagration would be great way turn DN's uber HP pool against him.

If you can get Healing Immunity Plague and burning on DN he will lose 20% Health every turn. Add in conflagration's 25% health damage, it should be very easy to kill DN before he can take a turn.

I would consider using Jando, Boba, Thrawn, (zombie?), MT. Shrapnel Blast DN then use Thrawn to give MT a turn and plague. Eventually use Conflagration on DN... DN will be dead before the initial Plague wears off especially, if you use Boba to add Dots...

If you have a paper zombie and MT's unique you do not need thrawn, as MT will get a turn when enemy kills zombie.
  • 3 videos showing him beating Traya teams. Should work.
  • Vice_torn
    599 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Would be nice if he can beat Traya teams. Especially Traya teams that have a fast Nest or Thrawn. With Jango's leadership, as long as Jango's max base speed is 145+ he will be faster then Nest with similar gear/mods.

Not sure how well the hunters will do on defense however. Resolve is a great skill on offense, but for the AI.. Ignoring Taunt=Hit Randomly. On defense Bounty Hunters might be a bit random.. but most of the time all their debuffs will just be cleansed and only fuel the Triumph.

We will have to wait and see for the toons to come out... Personally I think if Jango leads do appear in the arena it will be Jango Boba Sion Traya DN... With Jango/Boba moving early and replacing Thrawn/Nest. And the combo of Traya applying 6 debuffs at once to fuel Boba's execute the new takeout shot.

• srfen74 wrote: »
    Did we not get a message from the devs saying they understood our burnout and frustration on Marquee toons?! So now the devs just lie to us?

Only if you ignore the second part where they said that they already had some marquees scheduled that they couldn't change.

But ignoring things like that seems to be a skill people on these forums have mastered.

What's preventing them from changing those Marquees? That's a complete misdirect on their part. Its not that they couldn't change it, it's simply that they won't do it.
  • CONFLAGRATION (Cooldown 3) FINAL TEXT: inflict Burning for 3 turns then deal Physical damage to all enemies. This attack can't be Evaded. Target enemy loses 25% Max Health (stacking) if they were suffering a debuff. Raid Bosses: loses 10% Tenacity (stacking) if they were suffering a debuff.

Does the Raid Boss lose health AND tenacity, or just tenacity? As written it is both, since Thrawn (the only other character that I know for sure has a different text for bosses) says "Fracture on Characters: ... Fracture on Raid Bosses:"
  • I for one think his leadership should involve clones! Thoughts?
  • Dralkyr wrote: »
    CONFLAGRATION (Cooldown 3) FINAL TEXT: inflict Burning for 3 turns then deal Physical damage to all enemies. This attack can't be Evaded. Target enemy loses 25% Max Health (stacking) if they were suffering a debuff. Raid Bosses: loses 10% Tenacity (stacking) if they were suffering a debuff.

Does the Raid Boss lose health AND tenacity, or just tenacity? As written it is both, since Thrawn (the only other character that I know for sure has a different text for bosses) says "Fracture on Characters: ... Fracture on Raid Bosses:"

@Dralkyr just the tenacity. It's written like fracture in-game:

kktnq5v8ch1r.png
  • So, if you activate Jango's leader contract, does that mean Boba has to be killed 3x because he'll gain a 2nd BHR?
  • Holy crap I’ve been waiting for FOREVER for Jangoto be added!
  • Now when are they going to add (clears throat) Tobias Beckett, Flametrooper, Saw Gerrera, Rio Durant, General Hux, Leader Snoke, Jedi Master Luke Skywalker and/or Hermit Luke, Praetorian Guard, B1 Battle Droid, Darth Revan, Darth Malak, Jedi Knight Obi-Wan (from the movies), Maz Kanata, Jar Jar, Gungan Soldier, Darth Plaeguis, Padmé Amidala, Darth Bane, Iden Versio/Del Meeko/Shriv, Chewbacca (EP VI), Millenium Falcon (Ep VI), Rebel Pilot/ Rebel X wing, Sandtrooper, Rebel Trooper, DJ, Etc.
  • AstralKnight
    42 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    I mean seriously, ea! There are 3 Tusken characters, but no SNOKE?!
  • I mean seriously, ea! There are 3 Tusken characters, but no SNOKE?!
    Yeah we definetely need 2 more Tuskens, been waiting for almost 3 years!!!

• Kreontas wrote: »
    I mean seriously, ea! There are 3 Tusken characters, but no SNOKE?!
    Yeah we definetely need 2 more Tuskens, been waiting for almost 3 years!!!
    Boi.

• The bounty hunter's resolve to all bounty hunters is going to be insane
  • This an amazing kit. I just had a strong feeling it was going to be Jango. I can't wait until you guys do a Mandalorian Tag and add ancient mandalorians. But in the mean time would be nice to have Synergy between the games mandalorians. I believe now there is enough for a Team. Gar, Sabine, Commando, Jango, and Boba. Put some synergy uniques on Gar and Sabine. Give Gar a Mandalorian leadership added to his Empire Leadership. Hopefully this will help add Sabine to a new store like the Shard store.

1 problem with this: jango and boba aren't mandalorians they just use there armor and if they were then the clones would also be mandalorians meaning there was already a team set up
  • flux_rono wrote: »
    This an amazing kit. I just had a strong feeling it was going to be Jango. I can't wait until you guys do a Mandalorian Tag and add ancient mandalorians. But in the mean time would be nice to have Synergy between the games mandalorians. I believe now there is enough for a Team. Gar, Sabine, Commando, Jango, and Boba. Put some synergy uniques on Gar and Sabine. Give Gar a Mandalorian leadership added to his Empire Leadership. Hopefully this will help add Sabine to a new store like the Shard store.

1 problem with this: jango and boba aren't mandalorians they just use there armor and if they were then the clones would also be mandalorians meaning there was already a team set up

They used to be, but then Disney took over and redacted that. I mean, Boba Fett, in the New Jedi Order series, was even Mandalore himself!
  • Dralkyr wrote: »
    flux_rono wrote: »
    This an amazing kit. I just had a strong feeling it was going to be Jango. I can't wait until you guys do a Mandalorian Tag and add ancient mandalorians. But in the mean time would be nice to have Synergy between the games mandalorians. I believe now there is enough for a Team. Gar, Sabine, Commando, Jango, and Boba. Put some synergy uniques on Gar and Sabine. Give Gar a Mandalorian leadership added to his Empire Leadership. Hopefully this will help add Sabine to a new store like the Shard store.

They used to be, but then Disney took over and redacted that. I mean, Boba Fett, in the New Jedi Order series, was even Mandalore himself!

Thats 1 legends version only, in not just canon, but 90% of EU they are NOT mandalorian.
  • Wait....does the non-revive if killed on his turn apply to Zombie? If so, I’m in trouble...

No, zombie's revive cannot be prevented. At least it can't until they nerf her in two weeks.
  • Vice_torn wrote: »
    Ninjah9 wrote: »

Actually Jango lead bounty hunters can work vs Traya teams... IF you run Hunters with enough speed they might all get a turn before Sion.... Meaning they will all have at least one buff, Meaning all BH will have +40 Tendacity and Sion will have -100 potency, so Hatred will not land. The Fetts also ignore Taunt, meaning you can target DN directly.

Shrapnel Blast + Plague and Conflagration would be great way turn DN's uber HP pool against him.

If you can get Healing Immunity Plague and burning on DN he will lose 20% Health every turn. Add in conflagration's 25% health damage, it should be very easy to kill DN before he can take a turn.

I would consider using Jando, Boba, Thrawn, (zombie?), MT. Shrapnel Blast DN then use Thrawn to give MT a turn and plague. Eventually use Conflagration on DN... DN will be dead before the initial Plague wears off especially, if you use Boba to add Dots...

If you have a paper zombie and MT's unique you do not need thrawn, as MT will get a turn when enemy kills zombie.

There is no way that this comp works. Jango will be good, but that comp is big pile of nonsense. You can't just mix in out of faction toons that are already a year old and hope they hold up vs current synergy. A Bastilla Team would knock that into next week. EP with vader would have the squad dead before it moves. RJT target lock droids would have it killed before it moves.There is literally no way for that squad to harm scoundrels, payout would need to activate before you can even get moving. You can't throw in 3 out of faction toons into a faction leadership.
  • Why isn't he Separatist?
  • Teague wrote: »
    Why isn't he Separatist?

Because he wasn't. He was a hired gun. Just like Boba isn't Empire.
    CLONE HELMETS!! Now let's get Sabine her epic helmet.
  • Jango go his blaster sounds updated!!!
  • My third Jango pack had 230 shards in!!!
  • Redd007 wrote: »
    My third Jango pack had 230 shards in!!!

Thats the best drop i have ever heard of.
  • Redd007 wrote: »
    My third Jango pack had 230 shards in!!!

Buy a lottery ticket
    "Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall" - Confucius. My SWGOH.GG Profile: https://swgoh.gg/u/bahumat22/