Hunting for Pieces

Prev13456711
Germi
553 posts Member
edited September 2018
Mr Crumb is a genius. We have a new teaser ! Let give it a try. Any idea ?

n1vovrr15qdh.png

Replies

• Options
    Looks like another marquee
  • Options
    Calo Nord
    Go Pens!
  • Options
    Nope they said the next one will be legendary !
  • Options
    Germi wrote: »

Technically, I believe they said "not a marquee." Could be legendary, could be Hero's Journey, could be something new.
  • Options

Technically, I believe they said "not a marquee." Could be legendary, could be Hero's Journey, could be something new.

I agree. I am waiting for Jedi Luke for 3 years. Still I am thinking more about a Solo linked toon
  • Germi
    553 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Can someone blur this thing lol
  • Options
    It would be cool if there was an in game scavenger hunt and we could make the puzzle there. Guess we just gotta cut out every piece and try and make the picture with the ones not overlapping!
  • Options
    Ohhh boy, this is great.
  • Options
    My first thought was General Grievous just looking at the pieces, but that wouldnt make sense really.
  • Options
    Lots of fall colors I see. Feels bounty hunter-ish
  • Options
    Where is the $14.99 to unlock image button?
  • Options
    It is not evenly spread as well.
    Is it a puzzle or a pattern?
  • Options
    Lots of black too
  • Options
    This is dumb,here is a crazy idea. Why don't you just post what's coming next instead of playing games like a child.
  • Options
    It's the planet Aldurron ...... No assembly required
  • Options

I think it’s a puzzle. Print it out and cut up the pieces and let us know what you get when you arrange them. 😂
  • Options
    This is dumb,here is a crazy idea. Why don't you just post what's coming next instead of playing games like a child.

Doesn’t make sense what you are saying man. Just don’t look at it. Why so serious ?
  • Options
    If you click the blue words under the picture it takes you to a page where apparently you can assemble the puzzle. The plug in is not supported by chrome I guess
  • Options
    I can trick my mind to see jabbas face in there if I tilt the image a little. I’m looking at the outline and not individual pieces.
  • Options
    Atlas1 wrote: »

I think it’s a puzzle. Print it out and cut up the pieces and let us know what you get when you arrange them. 😂

It's a puzzle. No need to print it, it's made in flash. You can open it up and try to put it together in your browser.
  • Options
    I’m also seeing lots of red and orange. Could it be Hondo? Is he the BH legendary?
  • nQthing
    89 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    I go hard in the Paint.

It’s hondo
  • Options
    StarSon wrote: »
    Atlas1 wrote: »

It's a puzzle. No need to print it, it's made in flash. You can open it up and try to put it together in your browser.

Oh thank you !
    I am going right now on my PC.
  • Options

People like to speculate. This creates a little buzz in the meantime before the character is actually named.
  • Options
    Wyldcat117 wrote: »
    If you click the blue words under the picture it takes you to a page where apparently you can assemble the puzzle. The plugin is not supported by chrome I guess

I got it to load on Chrome for me. It just takes a while to load. Here is the direct link: http://two.flash-gear.com/npuz/puz.php?c=v&id=3417177&k=36070907

It's a flash puzzle, you can drag the pieces around. Gonna take someone a while though.
  • Options
    Mr_Sausage wrote: »

People like to speculate. This creates a little buzz in the meantime before the character is actually named.

Who doesn't like puzzles *shrugs*
  • Tannjam
    420 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    That other site already solved it with a script for flash puzzles.
    3417177.jpg
  • Options
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/342875399023362049/490244726038069258/3417177.jpg

Next time, don't use websites that can be solved by scripts lol.
  • Options
    Long quote from a CNN travel guide to “Star Wars” locations:
    “The Great Pit of Carkoon, home to the sarlacc that eats Jabba's prisoners in "Return of the Jedi," was filmed in Arizona rather than Tunisia.
    The sail barge was constructed here, behind fences to keep out prying fans.
    It was so big that the crew used the space underneath for offices, trailers and a commissary with 150 seats. They didn't blow up the barge here, but fans still like to come hunting for pieces of the set in the sand.”

I’ve put the bit of interest in bold.....
    ROLO login reward, BHs.... Could it be? What single toon would silence the Marquee whiners?
  • Options
    Doesn’t work on iOS

Who the hell still does things in Flash