Active Guilds Looking For Players - April 2018 ***READ RULES IN FIRST POST***

Replies

• Jedidax
    106 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Join the Inglorious Blasters! We have two factions, EU raid times and US raid times! :)
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKKLOth_SME

The Inglorious Blasters are looking for a new member!

PLEASE NOTE: We are only looking for an everyday player with a galactic power OVER 2,000,000.

We have two branches. One for USA timezones and one for all other timezones!)

We are the first free-to-play guild to complete the Heroic Rancor, Heroic Tank and now the Heroic Sith!

We have Traya shards on farm! YOU could have Traya shards on farm!

We have to hold back Heroic Sith Raid damage to ensure all members get rewards!

Our #1 rule is to get your 600 tickets daily. USE and ABUSE our council elders to make yourself the top of your arena shards!

If you fit our requirements, click the link! Right now! :)

Join us! :)

Our Discord Link: https://discord.gg/TnBJ6j3
  • ntdt2i0hculp.jpeg

Join us in Initiates of Chaos. The players that are already HSith ready will be moved up to Legacy, Legions, Society, Rise of Chaos or Agents of Chaos where they have it on farm. The ones not quite strong enough for HSith but too strong for Initiates will go to Harbingers, while the rest will stay in Initiates to develop their characters and skills to move up to the Chaos elite guilds.
    Add me 228-861-844
  • classyRus: Who we are and why you should join us.
    First of all, the name says it all: We’re Classy AF. And we are looking for approx. 5ish Classy AF people to join our Classy AF guild! (Did I mention we are classy??) The ideal candidates will be level 85 and have a minimum GP of 1.5 million.
    This is a guild built around active and highly active players who balance gaming with family and other real-life values and priorities. While not hardcore in expectations, neither is it completely casual. There are minimum requirements, but flexibility is available with some reasonable communication.

I know, I had you at classy af – but I am still going to give you a general list of guidelines that you must follow:
    1. DAILY 600. Recommended, but not required.
    2. RAIDS – HPIT & HAAT are 0 dmg for 24 hours. HPIT, soloers MUST wait 20 minutes to post dmg. SITH is currently FFA, with the periodic mandatory “test raid” to gauge improvement.
    3. TW & TB – Participation is required for both with flexibility allowed (in the interest of not writing a novel, I will answer any questions directly and not on this post).
    4. FARMING. We do not have farming requirements; however, we openly discuss farming suggestions to not only help YOU, but to help the guild as a whole.
    5. SWGOH.GG account – this is required. If you don’t have one, please get one ASAP, it is easy to create an account, but we will be happy to help if you need it.
    6.DISCORD – also required. This is our main source of communication for all things guild related. The in-game chat only goes back so far so communication can easily be missed.
    7. Have fun. Be excellent to each other. And party on!

Listen Linda, LISTEN…. we don’t ask for much, and communication goes a long way with us, which is why you can expect good communication from officers regularly. This group is lead by some amazing people and we all share the same vision, and we are very good at keeping ourselves in check, because we know that is vital to run a successful guild.
    And here’s the thing, I know you are already sold on us, but I am gonna shove some more awesomeness in your face anyway.

We have members from all over the world, and because of that, we run weekend HPIT’s when we are able to on an opposite schedule (from our typical USA times) for our members overseas.

We also have a KICKASS system of bots on our Discord server. Some examples:
    SWGOH Bot: Gives mod help, displays member profiles/zetas, gives arena climb advice, and more. SCORPIO Bot: Gives zeta investment advice, shows squad progress for the entire guild, organizes your mods, and more.
    EchoStation: Automates TB and TW to create the most efficient strategies, then DM's each member their assignments. Our interface also sends out announcements for things like upcoming raids, TB/TW, heists, and game updates.
    That’s just to name a few! We have a Rockstar on our team that is working tirelessly to install as many bots as we need to change the way we play the game forever!
    And….
    Epic selfies!
    Hilarious memes!
    Sarcasm!
    Random nickname upgrades!
    Boxed wine!

So. Contact either Amy#8509 or (me) lordvitiate#5233 on discord if this is the guild for you, or even if you just want more information!
  • satanael
    2 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Polish language required

Galactic Empire Scorpius is after great cleanup out of inactive players and we are looking for new active players
    Guilds SWGOH.GG
    Guild's GP: 79M+
    Min GP: 1.4M but we always can talk...
    DRT: 600/600
    TB: 30/33 stars
    RAIDS: HPIT and HAAT every 2-3 days, hSTR soon with help of other guild
    SWGOH.GG profile required
    To apply join our DISCORD

Galactic Empire Scorpius jesteśmy po wielkim czyszczeniu i szukamy nowych aktywnych graczy
    Profil SWGOH.GG gildii
    GP Gildii: 79M+
    Minimum GP: 1.4M ale możemy pogadać
    DRT: 600 dziennie
    TB: 30/33 gwiazdek
    RAIDS: HPIT i HAAT co 2-3 dni, wkrótce hSTR z pomocą sojuszniczej gildii
    Konto na SWGOH.GG wymagane
    Chcesz dołączyć - wejdź na nasz DISCORD
  • Power Wolves has a few empty spots
    About us
    ~132m GP
    - trying to start running Heroic Sith
    - guild reset is at 930 pm CST (We are mostly from North America)
    - HAAT and Pit attack times are 5pm CST
    - 37* this LS TB, 38 on last DS TB

Requirements from you

- minimum 2.3m GP
    - Active
    - 600/daily (or close to)
    - Discord required
    - swgoh.gg profile preferred (i'll harass you if you don't have it)
    - Able do the special missions in both TB, or at least close to.
    - not a terrible human being

Most importantly, we are looking for players who can help us in Heroic Sith raid - aiming to retry in mid-Sept. So JTR, zGMY, Chex Mix, NS is a huge plus.

If you're interested: comment, PM, or send a request to Power Wolves in-game
    Any questions, just ask!

my Discord is basedKami#1702
  • classyRus: Who we are and why you should join us.
    First of all, the name says it all: We’re Classy AF. And we are looking for approx. 5ish Classy AF people to join our Classy AF guild! (Did I mention we are classy??) The ideal candidates will be level 85 and have a minimum GP of 1.5 million.
    This is a guild built around active and highly active players who balance gaming with family and other real-life values and priorities. While not hardcore in expectations, neither is it completely casual. There are minimum requirements, but flexibility is available with some reasonable communication.

I know, I had you at classy af – but I am still going to give you a general list of guidelines that you must follow:
    1. DAILY 600. Recommended, but not required.
    2. RAIDS – HPIT & HAAT are 0 dmg for 24 hours. HPIT, soloers MUST wait 20 minutes to post dmg. SITH is currently FFA, with the periodic mandatory “test raid” to gauge improvement.
    3. TW & TB – Participation is required for both with flexibility allowed (in the interest of not writing a novel, I will answer any questions directly and not on this post).
    4. FARMING. We do not have farming requirements; however, we openly discuss farming suggestions to not only help YOU, but to help the guild as a whole.
    5. SWGOH.GG account – this is required. If you don’t have one, please get one ASAP, it is easy to create an account, but we will be happy to help if you need it.
    6.DISCORD – also required. This is our main source of communication for all things guild related. The in-game chat only goes back so far so communication can easily be missed.
    7. Have fun. Be excellent to each other. And party on!

Listen Linda, LISTEN…. we don’t ask for much, and communication goes a long way with us, which is why you can expect good communication from officers regularly. This group is lead by some amazing people and we all share the same vision, and we are very good at keeping ourselves in check, because we know that is vital to run a successful guild.
    And here’s the thing, I know you are already sold on us, but I am gonna shove some more awesomeness in your face anyway.

We have members from all over the world, and because of that, we run weekend HPIT’s when we are able to on an opposite schedule (from our typical USA times) for our members overseas.

We also have a KICKASS system of bots on our Discord server. Some examples:
    SWGOH Bot: Gives mod help, displays member profiles/zetas, gives arena climb advice, and more. SCORPIO Bot: Gives zeta investment advice, shows squad progress for the entire guild, organizes your mods, and more.
    EchoStation: Automates TB and TW to create the most efficient strategies, then DM's each member their assignments. Our interface also sends out announcements for things like upcoming raids, TB/TW, heists, and game updates.
    That’s just to name a few! We have a Rockstar on our team that is working tirelessly to install as many bots as we need to change the way we play the game forever!
    And….
    Epic selfies!
    Hilarious memes!
    Sarcasm!
    Random nickname upgrades!
    Boxed wine!

So. Contact either Amy#8509 or (me) lordvitiate#5233 on discord if this is the guild for you, or even if you just want more information!
  • We have guilds between 20m - 210m gp

The WØRLD Alliance is a highly competitive community of 20 guilds

Home of ; LΞGΔCΥ, GUΔRDIΔNS, THE WΔY, LΔmbdλ, uρѕιloи, RΞBΞLS CΔDRΞ, OMICROΠ, WΞRΞ∆WOLΛΞS, SHΔDOW WOLΛES, Legion 501, ALLiΔNCE KØTØR, ΘUTΞR RΙΜ MΔRΑUDΞRS, WORlords of the Alliance, NEW DΔY DΔWNING, ALLIΔNCE EMPIRE, ҒURiOUS ШΔΨ, ALLi∆NCE d∆gøbah, No limit gentlemen club, WARRiØR ALLiΔNCE, GΔTE WΔY OF THE ΔLLIΔNCE, and Russians.

Containing 18 Heroic Sith Guilds .

With Eu and NA friendly raid times ALL ARE WELCOME TO APPLY

Requirements are simple 600 tickets daily and 100% participation in all guild events and raids Join our discord and apply TODAY https://discord.gg/xpUwkbn

Our guild No Limit Gentlemen's Club has achieved heroic sith and needs to... purge some lower performers. If you know you can pull your weight in heroic and are looking for a more hardcore guild. Please inquire :smiley:
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    DK Raiders søger 2 nye medlemmer

Vi er et dansk guild med fokus på end-game indhold. Vi blev grundlagt i foråret 2017 ved en sammenlægning af to danske guilds, der begge ønskede at klare heroic AAT. Vores 'søsterguild' er Danmark. I sommer blev vi så det første danske guild, der klarede heroic STR. Check os ud på:

Om os:
    • Vi har heroic STR på farm og de fleste medlemmer har allerede fået låst Traya op.
    • Vi har scoret hhv. 42* (næsten 43*) og 45* i TB.
    • Vi bruger Discord.
    • Vi starter raids hhv. kl. 20.00 (STR) og kl. 21.00 (AAT og Rancor)

Om dig:
    • Du er aktiv dagligt.
    • Du har fokus på end-game indhold.
    • Du kan med din roster bidrage fornuftigt i alle guild events (hSTR, TB (herunder special missions) og TW).

Kontakt os på:
  • Nova Prime looking for 2 new members

160+ mil gp

All 3 raids on farm
    Rancor: 10am/7pm
    Haat: 1pm/8pm
    Hsith: 11am/7pm
    All raids rotate times and are EDT

Ls/Ds tb: 44/46 stars (both close to extra star)

600 and discord a must. Preferably 2+ mil gp

If interested dm myself or guild leader on discord: DarthReina#3357 or Szelenas#8315