Hunting for Pieces

Replies

• @VonZant

Is Boba wearing pink and purple in your set?
  • VonZant
    3688 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Demo1ition wrote: »
    @VonZant

Is Boba wearing pink and purple in your set?

Boba is not in the set. ;) Thats just poor lighting in the pic though. Everyone knows that when doing brickfilms you need 2 light sources.
  • Jango confirmed. Oh, wait....
    HUTT TANK: YOU HAVE TO BRIBE WITH CRYSTALS TO PASS MY TAUNT!!!
  • Gifafi
    1356 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Awful thread is awful, jfc.

If It’s jabba I forgive you tho
  • Given the shape of the space, I feel like it is Pong Krell
    61KyLkTUKZL._SL1239_.jpg
  • I completed it, it’s endor han
  • fxk8sf2omp2c.png

2nd puzzle was solved. Says it's not 4-LOM.

Mr crumb please!!!!!!
  • You can see the reflection of the feet. It’s silver-ish. Doesn’t fit with Chewie.
  • putting my money on Jabba.
  • I don't think it's going to be Zuckuss or 4-LOM. They don't make much sense as a non-marquee, and we have an even 10 BHs now. I think Jango was the bounty hunter capstone. My guess is a legendary requiring bounty hunters - someone for them to catch.

Chewbacca
  • Bz183 wrote: »
    Finally the real chewie

I agree 100%
  • 4 lom
  • It would awesome if it was admiral piett , would make most of the people in the forums heads explode , lol
  • It’s some toon only LS can unlock or is LS. DS hasn’t had a legendary since THRAWN or even a DS to DS unlock. LS has had GMY, CLS, JTR, LS to LS unlocks. They marquee nearly everything DS wants and hand out to LS the legendaries. Just seems the direction of the game the past couple years.
  • So the new character will be a lego ?
  • Can you do it on a tablet?
    Get good and get a Revan. Ryanwhales
  • jtrxt9pu3x5f.png

Tadam !!!
  • I have a clue9v6tpkybsrvu.jpg
  • fxk8sf2omp2c.png

Why does Bossk have a blaster bolt shooting out of his ****?
  • ThisYeezy wrote: »
    fxk8sf2omp2c.png

Why does Bossk have a blaster bolt shooting out of his ****?

Actually looks like top of a lego lightsaber from pommel up...
  • What's it mean ?
  • It’s some toon only LS can unlock or is LS. DS hasn’t had a legendary since THRAWN or even a DS to DS unlock. LS has had GMY, CLS, JTR, LS to LS unlocks. They marquee nearly everything DS wants and hand out to LS the legendaries. Just seems the direction of the game the past couple years.

Jtr and cls are not legendary, nor are they handed out by any stretch. In fact the only characters who are handed out are marquees. Your entire argument is so wrong, it's stopped being an argument altogether. Please stop with the senseless complaints. Sorry that everything didn't work out exactly how you want it to.
  • Rmaxtpmx wrote: »
    It’s some toon only LS can unlock or is LS. DS hasn’t had a legendary since THRAWN or even a DS to DS unlock. LS has had GMY, CLS, JTR, LS to LS unlocks. They marquee nearly everything DS wants and hand out to LS the legendaries. Just seems the direction of the game the past couple years.

Jtr and cls are not legendary, nor are they handed out by any stretch. In fact the only characters who are handed out are marquees. Your entire argument is so wrong, it's stopped being an argument altogether. Please stop with the senseless complaints. Sorry that everything didn't work out exactly how you want it to.

Kinda rude
  • Ryanwhales wrote: »
    Rmaxtpmx wrote: »
    It’s some toon only LS can unlock or is LS. DS hasn’t had a legendary since THRAWN or even a DS to DS unlock. LS has had GMY, CLS, JTR, LS to LS unlocks. They marquee nearly everything DS wants and hand out to LS the legendaries. Just seems the direction of the game the past couple years.

Kinda rude

Maybe a bad day at work ...
  • So rebel Chewie?

Then the "real" Falcon (episodes IV-VI) legendary event unlocked with Cargo Ships and piloted by him and raid Han?
  • So rebel Chewie?

Then the "real" Falcon (episodes IV-VI) legendary event unlocked with Cargo Ships and piloted by him and raid Han?

This is possible, but it becomes a little bit boring. We have a team of han solo and with this we will get a 5 chube team...
    Do or don't there is no try
  • So rebel Chewie?

This is possible, but it becomes a little bit boring. We have a team of han solo and with this we will get a 5 chube team...

It will be glorious!