Who is your favorite character(s) in the Movies, Books, Galaxy far far away?

DuneSeaFarmer
3525 posts Member
edited September 2018
Mine if I'm honest, is Obi-wan Kenobi. Especially in the clone wars era. He is light hearted and yet a strong friend and ally. Second would be Leia. She is fearless, yet human.

Who is yours? Multiples are fine :)

Replies

• It’s hard to decide. I love the comics and books more than the movies really. BT1 and 000 are probably my favorites. If I’m picking a more popular character who has a main role in at least 1 movie I would pick Jyn.
  • Probably Chewbacca or Yoda, but I also like Asajj, Obi-Wan, and Threepio. Too hard for me to choose an absolute favorite.
  • Rukh. Man thats bad a.. when the end of the Thrawn trilogy comes.
  • Mace Windu, he is the strongest jedi of the order. He invented also a new style The Vaapad
    Do or don't there is no try
  • Honestly for me it's Darth Maul or R2 or Chewie. Can't decide.
  • Honestly for me it's Darth Maul or R2 or Chewie. Can't decide.

Welcome to the Park-Side ;)
  • Han Solo and the Legends version of Luke. Ben Skywalker was cool, too.
    I am more powerful than the Chancellor- Anikan Skywalker and Tman
  • Darth Vader.

Also Hondo and Esmorgan are funny because Hondo shares his voice from the chef on Curious George and Esmorgan shares his voice with Poe's dad on Kung Fu Panda. I can't help messing with my kids when they watch either one. :)
  • 1. Palpatine
    2. Yoda
    3. Obi Wan
    4. Padme
    5. Ahsoka
    6 and 7. R2 and C3PO (tie)
    8. Leia
  • I've started listening to a few books as I changed jobs and have a longer commute. I finished Thrawn and Darth Plagueis, and I'm in the middle of Heir to the Jedi. I loved the characters Thrawn and Darth Plagueis. Both books had me rooting for the "bad guys," and I was devastated when Sidious killed Plagueis, despite the fact that I knew it was going to happen.
  • I really like the way Kylo Ren and Thrawn subvert the almost comical cliches associated with most Star Wars villains. Thrawn challenges heroes in very unique and terrifying ways and Kylo Ren’s insecurities and flaws not only gives him the foundation for a captivating arc, but makes him an integral part of the star wars saga beyond just “big bad dude”.
  • Very hard to decide....
    Yoda.
  • DuneSeaFarmer
    3525 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    I've started listening to a few books as I changed jobs and have a longer commute. I finished Thrawn and Darth Plagueis, and I'm in the middle of Heir to the Jedi. I loved the characters Thrawn and Darth Plagueis. Both books had me rooting for the "bad guys," and I was devastated when Sidious killed Plagueis, despite the fact that I knew it was going to happen.

In the MMO SWTOR, on the Dark Side there is a Sorc mission sending you to secure a vault door in the temple ruins on Dromund Kaas. You are instructed to just examine the door, and repair it. Nothing else. There is a dangerous spirit entombed there, under no circumstance should I talk to it. Okay, so you go, you repair, and then are confronted verbally through the door, you find out it is a Dark Lord of the Sith, imprisoned for spreading the belief there is no light or dark side there is only the force, and how you use it. He came to this conclusion after studying ancient scrolls in the temple. Both sides are culpable for violating their beliefs, both sides are guilty at times. So it is easy to find the good or redeemable in many, that on the face of it, should be considered "Bad" or "Evil". Judge not, lest you be... That is also the sign of great writing, it makes you think.
  • FREEDOMfrom
    474 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    This will probably be odd, but I always really liked the storm troopers and clone troopers. I thought their armor and helmets were really cool. So i'd say them and Finn since he was a storm trooper who turned good.

OH I almost forgot. Cad Bane. Not sure how I forgot him, my avi, but he was just the coolest BH.
  • When I had only watched the films it was Maul, that fight with Obi Wan and Qui Gon was just insane, plus when he used the force in that fight at the start it was awesome even tho he was only like opening a door or something haha! I also loved Chirrut from Rogue One, he was a cool guy
  • I like holdo we have the same color hair
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Obi-wan all ages
    Darth vader, R1 and OT
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Ryanwhales
    862 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Obi wan jar jar binks
    Get good and get a Revan. Ryanwhales
  • This is hard, and it changes periodically for me. But I’m pretty sure my favorite character of all time is Ezra Bridger.
    "Don't take yourself so serious; it's a game, have fun!" • https://swgoh.gg/u/yerffcaasi/
  • Movie:
    Sith - Darth Vader; Jedi - Obi-Wan Kenobi; Rebel - Luke Skywalker; Resistance - General Leia Organa; First Order - Supreme Leader Snoke; Nightsister - Mother Talzin; Bounty Hunter - Jango Fett; Jawa - Chief Nebit;
    Smuggler - Han Solo; Scoundrel - Lando Carlissian; Wookie - Chewbacca; Pirate - Captain Hondo Ohnaka; Phoenix Squadron - Hera Syndulla; Jedi Padawan - Ahsoka Tano; Galactic Empire - Grand Admiral Thrawn; Jedi Order - Mace Windu; Whills - Chirrut Imwe; Galactic Republic - Senator Padme Amidala; Separatist - Admiral Trench; Geonosian - Sun Fac; Droids - R2-D2; Ewok - Wicket; Clone - Captain Rex; Rogue One - Baze Malbus; Gungans - Captain Tarpals; Mon Calamari - Admiral Gial Ackbar; Nautolans - Kit Fisto; Imperial Strike Force - General Maximilian Veers; Death Trooper - DT-F16; Cyborgs - General Grievous;

Rebel pilot - Wedge Antilles; Resistance pilot - Poe Dameron; Galactic Republic pilot - Anakin Skywalker; Rebel Officer - General Carlist Rieekan; Resistance Officer - Admiral W.O. Statura; First Order Officer - General Hux;

In conclusion:
    1. Obi-Wan Kenobi
    2. Darth Vader
    3. Grand Admiral Thrawn
    4. Han Solo
    5. General Grievous
  • N' Kata Del Gormo. Mystery? He trained Yoda.
  • Boba Fett