Hunting for Pieces

Replies

• NicWester wrote: »
    BubbaFett wrote: »
    I am well aware of his lore..... This is a combat game.... What would his abilities be? Sit in chair?.... Make Kenobi do it?

Just because he was part of a council and an important decision maker doesn't mean he belongs in the game as a fighter......
    Hermit Yoda is looking at this and asking, "Dude, eff the what?"

I rest my case.
  • Omg. I just found something that might be a reeeally huge clue. This months seems to be a Bounty Hunter month. ROLO is the login toon... I wonder if it's Bounty Hunter Leia in her Boushh disguise. Anyone else think so? But before you say anything... tell me that these two pics don't look very close with the overall theme! :open_mouth:

6vxv99y6dais.jpg
    2g0xgefxo3fr.jpg

Who else agrees? Am I right @CG_SBCrumb ? :smiley:
    Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ
  • please be jabba. please? no more chewbaccas hans leias etc. JABBA!
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • I'm guessing that you haven't read the mega thread about this. There are like 40 million other "its OT Chewie" guesses. Worth a read, lots of other guesses as well.
  • I think the ones predicting a new Chewie are on to something.

These were the guys hunting the Falcon. We can’t get another Solo. Chewie could be a part of the next Luke requirements.

I could see the next hero journey being CLS, Rolo, (CH)Solo, Newie and Hoda.

I’m not confident that I’m going to dump my crystal reserves into Bossk quite yet. But it makes sense to me.
  • I do not believe that the new character is Boushh Leia as the reflection in the table shows gray legs and Lego Boushh has tan legs
  • fj3a17qyhqfh.jpg

Maybe just maybe.
  • Two more popular theories... :)

i4tdbgtoixsd.jpg
    jg5wn0bh2uk0.jpg

Who else agrees? :smiley:
  • Gamorrean wrote: »
    Oh and of course Legos!

Way to promote my country lol

The Land of Lego( Actually not called legos)

LEGO Land in California? Or nyc?

I think Gamorrean means Denmark. Lego is a Danish company.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Riffinator wrote: »
    Patrixon wrote: »
    Maybe 4-LOM which will require to capturing Rebel Chewbacca with other bh's, we still need old Chewie

We have Old Chewie tho

Not Rebel Chewbacca
  • My guess..... DURGE!!! Bounty hunter as well as commander Of the droid army’s!!! (Droid meta possible).
    Gamorrean wrote: »
    Oh and of course Legos!

Ty
  • If you compare the 2 images (original and crumb photoshop), the feet are revealed and look exactly like Lego clone wars Maul. Not sure how it could be Chewie with those feet.
  • BT_6A1A wrote: »
    x8vgct70fl3k.png

The blurry lego construct behind the squad really bugged me so i looked around for something that seemed to match and this is what i came across. I know there are some color differences in the bricks that may be due to the light source in the room & shadows but if you look close enough I feel that pieces line up. I know its not perfect but i just wanted to put this out there.

This! You’ve cracked it, it’s exactly the same piece.
  • Considering there was test footage leaked of Chewie, I tend to agree, it’s 1977 Chewie and we are getting a 1977 Falcon for Raid Han and Chewie to roll in.
  • fx2mmb5a4wdw.jpg

Makes sense !!!
    Gamorrean wrote: »
    Oh and of course Legos!

Ty

Yes he is right :smile:
  • There are so many red and green pieces... I don‘t see Chewie currently. If we didn‘t have Boba yet, I‘d vote for him
  • BT_6A1A wrote: »
    x8vgct70fl3k.png

The blurry lego construct behind the squad really bugged me so i looked around for something that seemed to match and this is what i came across. I know there are some color differences in the bricks that may be due to the light source in the room & shadows but if you look close enough I feel that pieces line up. I know its not perfect but i just wanted to put this out there.

I got it too! I totally agree with you! As a AFOL, I recognized the mini blaster in the background. I checked on Bricklink, it only appears in the following star wars sets: AT-Hauler (75219), Republic Fighter Tank (75182) Xwing Starfighter (75218), First Order Star Destroyer (75190), Millenium Falcon Microfighter (75193) et Resistance Bomber (75188). It's nice to see some Lego fans here!
  • Obviously a Bounty Hunter, because it has the title ‘hunting’, same when like the Jango clue ‘bounty hunting business’. So no Chewie I think, but I agree that Boussh is the the toons there. But maybe not a Legendary event, just an event like Mother Talzin’s..
    6vmm6m6ll58c.jpeg
  • Jefferx
    361 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Obviously a Bounty Hunter, because it has the title ‘hunting’, same when like the Jango clue ‘bounty hunting business’. So no Chewie I think, but I agree that Boussh is the the toons there. But maybe not a Legendary event, just an event like Mother Talzin’s..
    6vmm6m6ll58c.jpeg

Stormtrooper han is not empire, and he is still a rebel? So leia was never a bounty hunter , she was disguised in bounty hunter. Bounty hunter leia has nothing to do in this game ever if some clue are pointing there. I think so many people would be disappointed if she come in the game. They already said that mother talzin event will never come again ...
  • Let it snow...
  • I hate Dengar. He looks like an half mummy. The consequence is that he is only 20/85. Therefore I am farming him like a mad man. I am buying Bossk from shipment when he drops. Almost 3 years I am playing this game.

Honestly these guys have 3 sec screen time in ESB, they look ridiculous to say the least.
    Never been fan of these half baked bad guys.
  • Who do all the original bounty hunters have in common? JABBA THE FREAKING HUTT

If im wrong im gonna cry tho :D
  • Obviously a Bounty Hunter, because it has the title ‘hunting’, same when like the Jango clue ‘bounty hunting business’. So no Chewie I think, but I agree that Boussh is the the toons there. But maybe not a Legendary event, just an event like Mother Talzin’s..
    6vmm6m6ll58c.jpeg

Or it could be a Legendary event requiring Bounty Hunters. They are hunting for a character and in the aforementioned second image, Salacious Crumb was photoshopped onto a picture with a lot of hair.
    I make character kits! Ask me and I will try my best to make one for fun.
  • It is probably chewy with the broken C3PO strapped to his back. He literally had to find C3PO and put the peices back together.
  • Voltarc wrote: »
    It is probably chewy with the broken C3PO strapped to his back. He literally had to find C3PO and put the peices back together.
    Winner winner chicken dinner.

I think Voltarc here is on to something!
  • Germi
    553 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Prepare your Lobot !!

No but seriously if this is Chewie P.O. I think the 5th requirement should be ughnaught ... with the BH from ESB.