Galactic wars store update

Will the Galactic war store be updated rotation of characters something.. . been playing since game came out and just accumulate shards and can not use

Replies

• Nope, Devs have stated it is to be a source for shards to spend in shard shop.
  • If this will be a source of gear in the shard shop can we get more spots in the shard shop?
    Seems like a cop out on not rotating the shards but whatever.
  • That is very annoying. EA is usually very responsive to reasonable requests from their customers. Added variety in the Galactic War Store seems a very reasonable request.
  • The same reason for the Cantina Store. They could add less used characters like:
    - Lobot, NS Acolyte, NS Initial, JKA, Ahsoka Tano, IG-88, Magma Trooper, Range Trooper, all Ewoks, all Jawas, all Geonosians, all Tuskens, FO and Resistance Stormtrooper, Stormtrooper, FO Officer, Hoth Rebel Scout and Soldier, IG-86, Resistance and FO Pilot, JKS, all Clone Soldiers, all Separatists, Kit Fisto, Ima-Gun Di, Aayla Secura, Ugnaught, Mob Enforcer, Imperial Super Commando, Gar Saxon, Eeth Koth and Plo Koon and more to the Cantina/Galactic Wars Store because they are mostly unused or less used or weak.

Another suggestion would be this:
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/165062/ally-points-event/p1
  • I have been llaying this game since its release. The Galactic War store is the same. I jave tens of thousands of the green crystals to spend. Give me options!!!
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    I have been llaying this game since its release. The Galactic War store is the same. I jave tens of thousands of the green crystals to spend. Give me options!!!

Why not do what has been stated by the dev team to be the intention for older players @Bigwilly111112 .

Burn it for shard shop currency to buy gear.
  • I have been llaying this game since its release. The Galactic War store is the same. I jave tens of thousands of the green crystals to spend. Give me options!!!

Hmmm ... Except the GW store is not the same, it has been updated a couple times.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    I have been llaying this game since its release. The Galactic War store is the same. I jave tens of thousands of the green crystals to spend. Give me options!!!

Not quite the same. Bodhi Rook wasn't there initially and neither were ships.
  • Have over 200k they need to offer something like they did with ally points been playing since day one..
  • MasterSeedy
    4992 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Really, people.

I have 10k GW Tokens that I hold onto in the unlikely event that they update the store with an interesting new toon or Ship Omegas or something and I want to splurge. But I know that those tokens are sitting there unlikely to ever get used.

Then I get 1200 tokens every day - I immediately spend them on ship blueprints and get 228 Shard Shop currency. Then I spend the Shard Shop currency on gear - anything that gives me 5 per 210 is a good investment whether I need it right then or not. Any Stun Guns & Stun Cuffs at 6 per 186, and then occasionally some random other thing I need (Mk5 Hypos or one of the 3 per 250 purple gear if I'm desperate for just that gear at just that moment).

I usually maintain between 3k & 4k Shard Shop currency this way b/c of all the other ways of gaining S*S*C, if I dip below 2k, I just stop buying the purple gear at 5 per 210 for stocking-up purposes. I still buy at that price if I need that gear right then, but not just to use later. I still buy the Stun Cuffs and Stun Guns, but they aren' there every rotation. So I go back up to 3k as soon as I get a couple of events or some luck with Bronziums. Then go back to spending down.

Really, this helps tremendously, and I'm glad every day that I can use GW to get more S*S*C.

If you have 200k, just buy everything in the store at every refresh for 10 days in a row or so, and you'll be back to a reasonable number and have a bunch of new Shard Shop gear to boot.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Have over 200k they need to offer something like they did with ally points been playing since day one..

I guess many players have sufficient currency to buy any new character added to the shop straight away, which is probably the reason why they won't add any. They could as well just send 330 shards to everyone by in-game mail.

It's safe to.spend all those tokens for shard currency.