Hk 47 and possible characters required for revan

As a kotor 1 fan and Revan fan I am curious to determine which characters will be required for the Revan event whenever it arrives. Bastilla is a given and maybe t3m4 but not 100% on who else might be required. Also since hk47 was in the game long before other kotor characters were released will there be a possible rework for him in time for revan? Not saying he'll be a requirement as most long time players will have easily had him done long ago.

Replies

• Everyone with the ‘Old republic’ tag: Bastilla, Jolie, Zaalbar, Mission, t3
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    I'd say get everyone with the Old Republic tag if you wanna be safe

if you wanna be really safe, get everyone from the Old Republic era- Sion, DN, SiT, Sass, SiM. Traya too, but there would probably be outrage if she was a requirement
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    I will sell Torches and Pitchforks
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Revan and Darth Revan in SWGoH? Then don't fortget Darth Malak.

Darth Nihilus, Sith Assassin, Sith Trooper, Sith Marauder, Darth Sion and Darth Traya should get the tag #SithTriumvirate or #SithEmpireTriumvirate and not "Old Republic" because they fight against the Republic and construct an Empire.
  • I just hope they give HK47 the old Republic tag even if he doesn't get a rework, as he was part of the original kotor games it would be silly not to ado him to their "group"
  • Hopefully they add Canderous, Carth and Juhani before Revan is released. Also hoping Malak comes first, then is used for a Revan Heroes Journey.
  • but T3, Jolee. Mission and Zalbaar were as much a member of the old republic as HK-47
  • JuliusSkywalker
    509 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Mission Vao, Zaalbar and T3-M4 worked for the faction "Old Republic" incl. the Jedi Order consists of Bastila Shan, Jolee Bindo, Revan and many more.

The fact is which HK-47 do we mean? Does he work for Revan, Darth Revan or Revan (Reborn)? The 1st and 3rd proposal would let him get the "Old Republic" tag. As for 2nd proposal I want to mention the suggestion to use the "SithEmpireTriumvirate" tag incl. Darth Trayas Academy.