Has anybody been able to increase Darth Vader's stars yet?

I've counted out the achievements for Darth Vader and it doesn't look like he can have his star count increased with the current state of the achievements from what I can see. It wouldn't make sense for EA to keep anyone from upgrading such a high tier character that takes so much work to unlock. Have any of you found something that this is not the case?

Replies

• It just takes a long long long time
  • About 2 week. not so long
  • Been playing since November 28th, I'm at 35/65 with Vader 4*

I think the jump from 5M to 100M credits is a bit steep.. They could have easily put 25-40M and then next achievement at 100M..amongst other crazy jumps in achievements

For F2P, not me, this will takes several months

Hope they will add some more achievements to help players rank Vader 5* sooner
  • Yes you can get Vader to 5*. Buy lots of Chronos..unlock most of the characters. Thats the trick.
  • I have him unlocked but it'll be tough to get him further. I wish they would make him farmable and switch him out for a TFA character, which would make sense since Vader is an older character.
  • I have him unlocked but it'll be tough to get him further. I wish they would make him farmable and switch him out for a TFA character, which would make sense since Vader is an older character.

I'm assuming that they could eventually make him farmable when they increase level cap and unlock those level 7-8 missions

Vader is the most notorious character that links so many Star Wars movies.. And I'm sure whatever u put Darth Vader on (shoes, bags, cups, etc,,) outsells any other Star Wars characters.. I don't think that Phasma, Kylo or any new characters inspires fear as much as Vader and his Empire intro.

From Episode 1 as Anakin to episode 6 as Vader..even is episode 7 they talk about Vader... Didn't hear anything about Kylo is episode 1-6.. Have u?

If they eventually switch, they should put Yoda.. Again another iconic Star Wars character

And I forgot to mention, I'm sure that most P2P players would rather shell out some cash on Vader more than on Finn or Kylo

Just my opinion of course
  • Yuri
    173 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    From Episode 1 as Anakin to episode 6 as Vader..even is episode 7 they talk about Vader... Didn't hear anything about Kylo is episode 1-6.. Have u?

Wow that's just dumb.
    How would you hear about Kylo on episode 1-6 if he wasn't born yet...?
    Lmao....
  • Yuri wrote: »

Wow that's just dumb.
    Lmao....

I guess you just spoilered him, lol

• LordYUGOLOTH
    228 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Yuri wrote: »

Wow that's just dumb.
    Lmao....

Exactly! He wasn't born..so he's still a young character.. When and if he can survive 3 movies, maybe he can become a special reward, until then, he's no better than a regular Star Wars character
  • Yeah, I increased mine from 0 to 4 just recently. :*
    "Mockery: Oh, Master, I love you, but I hate all you stand for! But I think we should go press our slimy, mucus-covered lips together in the cargo hold!"
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    I just unlocked him today. While a cool character, with no practical way to star him up, I'm not seriously inclined to even train him. Which is a bit sad.
    This is a major weakness of this game: which characters you use depends more on how hard it is to get shards for them than on what team you'd like to build.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Qeltar wrote: »
    I just unlocked him today. While a cool character, with no practical way to star him up, I'm not seriously inclined to even train him. Which is a bit sad.
    This is a major weakness of this game: which characters you use depends more on how hard it is to get shards for them than on what team you'd like to build.
    I switched him out for Lando in the arena, just for fun. I have no real way to promote Lando either, and while he's arguably much stronger in up-front damage (even with the Sidious-Vader combo, which takes forever to set up and can be ruined by one ability block or stun), I think it's fun to switch things up and use a team with a bunch of red lightsaber wielders. :#
    "Mockery: Oh, Master, I love you, but I hate all you stand for! But I think we should go press our slimy, mucus-covered lips together in the cargo hold!"
  • Loce
    194 posts Member
    I seen a 5 star Vader. Didn't chose that team in the arena tho.