How about a day early!? [MEGA]

Replies

• Blackbeardpepe
    1481 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    I was really scratching my head, trying to justify gearing my bounty hunters. This puts a smile on my face.

Does this mean rebel meta inbound??
  • TorukMakto
    33 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    so embo and aura will be available to farm from cantina nods?
    like vets were?
    or this will be pay2play legendary event?
  • Well... No jabba this time.

But I like chewie tho.

*crying in the corner*
  • RunchGwar wrote: »
    CG_SBCrumb wrote: »
    This will be a very difficult event that will require well geared and modded Bounty Hunters.

Is this implying that the event will be substantially more difficult than previous legendary events? Those have normally been completable with characters that are in the Gear 8 to Gear 9 range. What are we talking about here?

Yeah. They're gonna make it so hard that you can't do it without buying the jango pack.
  • I still have no idea what the 'ideal' bounty hunter team is...
  • Woot, good call to all who said OT Chewy. Thanks for the early announcement, Crumb. Finally a legendary! Been waiting a year.

This is a soft requirement event. So any 5 BH can compete certain toons will make it much easier.

Judging just from Embo,Sing, and Jango- Chewy is probably going to have crazy defense/armor/resistance.. and maybe a really powerful aoe (think of Jangos contract and BH resolve)

Best part about legendaries... unlock at 5* and usually can complete that pretty easy if you are there star wise.

I’m excited for Chewy- because that means the original Falcon can come in. And possibly Jedi Luke.

What is the time for legendaries? 1 week before event?
  • Everybody is missing the most important part of this announcement: you can now make a full team of Wookiees.
  • Oh wow. Was not expecting to get OG Chewie, thats pretty cool but my BH's are no where near ready for an "extremely difficult event"
  • Soooo well geared/modded... thrawn hard or palp hard? Place your bets people..
  • Damodamo wrote: »
    Soooo well geared/modded... thrawn hard or palp hard? Place your bets people..

Thrawn

I'm betting thrawn hard.
  • gufu21 wrote: »
    Everybody is missing the most important part of this announcement: you can now make a full team of Wookiees.

Team wook vs. team han! Followed by 3 falcons!

I would guess harder than Thrawn.
  • What gear are we looking at for the 7*tier?

Thrawn

Harder than thrawn
  • Does this mean some day han and then finally,finally the falcon. Please please please!!
  • What gear are we looking at for the 7*tier?

I'd shoot for g10 at least with arena mod
  • NIGHTMAN
    110 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Just to be clear - its refer to OT Chewie shards not needing OT BH right?
  • NIGHTMAN wrote: »
    Why is everyone assuming any 5 BH work - it specifically says OT BH. Greedo, IG, Bossk, Dengar, and Boba are the only five right?

Because the post literally says ANY FIVE BOUNTY HUNTERS,

It's a legendary event. They require specific factions NOT specific toons
  • Interesting. Nice that it is any bounty hunter. That will make the grind easier.
  • Good on you CG for making this reachable for most of the playerbase

"Most" ...let's wait till the release... I'd be happy with 5* but lets face it when they say hard they are talking mythic hard as usual...so no most won't be reachable
  • zonthebenevolent
    49 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    CaptainRex wrote: »
    Now all we need is a OG Millennium Falcon announcement...

Factual Statement. And a Rework of Han Solo to have synergy with Chewbacca.

NIGHTMAN wrote: »

I'm pretty sure JTR was based on specific toons and not specific factions. But I guess you can look at it as requiring Resistance and Scoundrels.
  • Hot_Temper wrote: »

I'm pretty sure JTR was based on specific toons and not specific factions. But I guess you can look at it as requiring Resistance and Scoundrels.

Jtr was a heroes journey not a legendary
  • Hot_Temper wrote: »

JTR was a Hero's Journey not a Legendary event.
  • I should be okay. I should be able to get a few of my guys to five stars. I keep up with gearing characters up daily, so at least by day 7 I should be able to get Chewie at 5 stars, I hope!! I have a feeling he is going to replace Old Ben on alot of rebel teams.
This discussion has been closed.