How about a day early!? [MEGA]

Replies

• Dk_rek wrote: »
    Good on you CG for making this reachable for most of the playerbase

"Most" ...let's wait till the release... I'd be happy with 5* but lets face it when they say hard they are talking mythic hard as usual...so no most won't be reachable

Thrawn is/was the most difficult legendary so far, and you could clear it with g7 and 8 with no zetas, so this one might need what, g10 and a zeta? Still not asking for a ton if that’s the case. I’d be surprised if this is actually super challenging if you have decent gear on your BHs already and a zeta or two. I’m getting close to finishing Bossk and have a zeta on his lead which I imagine will help tremendously if I get him to 7 stars in time.

• Better 7* your OT Chewbacca or you'll miss out on Jedi Luke when his hero journey drops the week after :wink:
  • NIGHTMAN wrote: »
    Why is everyone assuming any 5 BH work - it specifically says OT BH. Greedo, IG, Bossk, Dengar, and Boba are the only five right?

Because the post literally says ANY FIVE BOUNTY HUNTERS,

I actually read it Nightman's way, that you needed any 5 Bounty Hunters from the Original Trilogy to get Chewbacca, but I guess it depends on how good OP's grammar is as there would need to be a couple commas for my interpretation to be valid, which are not there, and no commas would lead to the assumption of the masses.
  • Darthsetty99
    255 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    It's been so long since we had a new legendary event, everyone has forgot how they work
  • So dissapointed in yet another chewbacca. 5 Hans was overrated, now we are getting wookie cloned to death as well!?! So many interesting characters in the starwars universe & we get 4 & 5 versions of same character!? Lame!!!!!!!! Legendary toons should be best of the best.
  • Hot_Temper wrote: »

I'm pretty sure JTR was based on specific toons and not specific factions. But I guess you can look at it as requiring Resistance and Scoundrels.

Jtr was a heroes journey not a legendary

Exactly - like how EP requires any rebels, R2 requires any empire, or BB8 requires any FO. Thrawn being the exception.
    Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/

I'm pretty sure JTR was based on specific toons and not specific factions. But I guess you can look at it as requiring Resistance and Scoundrels.

Exactly - like how EP requires any rebels, R2 requires any empire, or BB8 requires any FO. Thrawn being the exception.

Thrawn required pheonix which is a faction but only has 6 toons

Thrawn required pheonix which is a faction but only has 6 toons

Fair point.
    Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/
  • PLLLLLLEEEEEASE be a smuggler
    "ooba... ooba"
  • When do we get a kit reveal for Chewie?
  • Boomer8800 wrote: »
    not a fan of the "any 5 BH" part but ok
    Lossberg wrote: »
    Boomer8800 wrote: »

What is wrong with that? It is a legendary after all @Boomer8800
    CaptainRex wrote: »

I'm very much a fan. Panic farming is the WORST! Panic gearing I can do.

Most every established player, even F2P, gets him first out! This means 1 or 2 things: He’s insanely good or insanely bad. Doubt he will be Arena messiah, but prolly will help CLS Rebel comp in TW for defense. He’s needed for Jedi Luke anyway.
    Hoping he has strong synergy with raid Han and maybe provide him extra protection and/or health
    NIGHTMAN wrote: »
    Why is everyone assuming any 5 BH work - it specifically says OT BH. Greedo, IG, Bossk, Dengar, and Boba are the only five right?

I actually read it Nightman's way, that you needed any 5 Bounty Hunters from the Original Trilogy to get Chewbacca, but I guess it depends on how good OP's grammar is as there would need to be a couple commas for my interpretation to be valid, which are not there, and no commas would lead to the assumption of the masses.

There are only five OT bounty hunters in the game. Saying you needed any five of them wouldn't make much sense.
  • lovemat wrote: »
    Lossberg wrote: »

What is wrong with that? It is a legendary after all @Boomer8800
    CaptainRex wrote: »

I'm very much a fan. Panic farming is the WORST! Panic gearing I can do.

Most every established player, even F2P, gets him first out! This means 1 or 2 things: He’s insanely good or insanely bad. Doubt he will be Arena messiah, but prolly will help CLS Rebel comp in TW for defense. He’s needed for Jedi Luke anyway.
    Hoping he has strong synergy with raid Han and maybe provide him extra protection and/or health

Lmao because if anyone needs a rub it’s Raid Han. May as well buff the Sith Triumvirate while we’re add it, you know they need it
    NIGHTMAN wrote: »

Only 5 of the Bounty Hunters in this game appeared in the OT: Boba Fett, Bossk, IG-88, Dengar, and Greedo. So it would be even more grammatically weird to say "any 5" as a subset of a set that includes only 5 to begin with.
    swgoh.gg profile: Pyrefly -- Check out my Galactic Power Tables and my TB Phase Info Tables !!
  • The original trilogy part of the post is referring to Chewbacca not bounty hunters
  • Nosnikta wrote: »
    So dissapointed in yet another chewbacca. 5 Hans was overrated, now we are getting wookie cloned to death as well!?! So many interesting characters in the starwars universe & we get 4 & 5 versions of same character!? Lame!!!!!!!! Legendary toons should be best of the best.

I agree. Padme (main female character in 3 movies) for example is still not in a game and still we have 5 versions of Han Solo and 4 versions of Chewbacca.
  • When do we get a kit reveal for Chewie?

Tomorrow
  • Yay. I like bounty hunters so i like this... wonder how geared they need to be
  • I hope it's as hard as the original yoda event
  • ShaggyB wrote: »
    Yay. I like bounty hunters so i like this... wonder how geared they need to be

Very, it seems.
  • Just to clarify. Is Chewie released this week or the next ? :)
  • chrischaos wrote: »
    I hope it's as hard as the original yoda event

I’m rooting for this to be difficult; too much in this game has been far too easy. Give us something to be a little proud of for accomplishing instead of just being rewarded for time sinking! (cough cough Traya)
  • Tmjm wrote: »
    Just to clarify. Is Chewie released this week or the next ? :)

I'd say he'll be released next month
  • Great job @CG_SBCrumb this is an awesome event and character the community can be excellent about.
This discussion has been closed.