Theories

I want to hear who you guys think the legendary bounty Hunter will be!

Replies

• Sigh. It's not even known it'll be a bounty hunter. Given all the legendary worthy ones are out I doubt it will be
  • Hold hope, amigo! It won't be 4-lom, so I'm fresh out of Canon ideas for BH's, but they've worked up the bounty hunters so much, I'd be remiss if they didn't give us a legendary bounty Hunter with a slight chance at arena viability or maybe even meta changing. CG disappoints sometimes, but they've done a good job the last year at giving the gamers what we want to see!
  • There will be no legendary BH toon, unless it is Jabba. We might need BH toons to get a legendary toon, mind you, but that doesn't mean the toon will be a BH. Those BH could be hunting anyone!

Besides, it is OG Chewie that is coming next. We will need him for Jedi Luke. Or will it be Luke Jedi Training like with Rey? LOL
  • If not 4Lom, Zuckuss was the other Bounty Hunter on the Executor at that time...

Of course, he's probably the least known bounty hunter, so making him legendary would be...interesting...
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    The image we have seen suggests they are attacking or capturing someone. So most likely not a fellow bounty hunter.

Also in the cases of other legendary events, the faction used is not the same faction as the reward. Jedi being the only exception. Chimera too, but there is just a limited number of ships for something like that.
  • Jabba the hutt is legendary worthy. Especially since he is immune to Jedi. Also would love seeing that fat slug in the game. Could be an awesome support like master Yoda.
  • My only problem is every one of them has a decent leadership ability or requires Zetas to even make it worthwhile. You'll be juggling leadership all the time. And they essentially need their Zetas to be competitive, unlike other squads.

My brother has 6 Zetas on his BH arena team, I have 3 on FO and I sit 50-100 higher on a similar date shard.
  • Calo nord possibly
  • Won’t be a bounty hunter. They’re hunting someone, it even says it in the name.
  • Vendi1983 wrote: »
    My only problem is every one of them has a decent leadership ability or requires Zetas to even make it worthwhile. You'll be juggling leadership all the time. And they essentially need their Zetas to be competitive, unlike other squads.

My brother has 6 Zetas on his BH arena team, I have 3 on FO and I sit 50-100 higher on a similar date shard.

That should change overnight once Jango Fett is unleashed right? The question is how well bounty hunters hold on defense. Considering they need a payout before becoming beasts I’m guessing not meta. New legendary probably has no synergy with BH but if it does watch out!
  • Did I miss something about this character being legendary? Last I remember seeing the only promise was that it wouldn't be a marquee release... so this could be something like Mother Talzien or a new character for the DSTB or something like that right?
  • Personally, I'd love to see Bounty Hunter Leia, but it's probably C-3PO or OT Chewie.
  • Maybe it’s both... you use 5 bounty hunters to get one & 5 bounty hunters to get the other...
  • It's Chewbacca. Probably gonna need any 5 BH to get him.
  • It will likely be Rebel Chewie, or some version of Chewie. The ship in the background is the Millennium Falcon Microfighter from Lego. Some of the pieces have been colored or CG is using different colored pieces.

gzz4j7hqctgj.jpg
    zgqzcf1f8yhc.jpg
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Jabba and give him gamorrean guard synergy.... Do it. DO IT

Its not like I don’t want a OT Chewbacca.... But this is my only chance for a jabba release :(
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Agreed, it's probably Chewie, who needs to be an amazing standalone a la Wampa, imo. Also, with regards to the BH's, I think it is smoke and mirrors. A distraction. The GM Yoda rework, Jango, Embo and Aurra Sing, Zam Wessell rework are just the start of the next phase of the game. We are going to be getting some major CW content coming soon™. TB? Legendaries, more characters, etc. Maybe a Villain's Journey (Lord Vader). Grievous rework. Mandalorians like Pre Visla and Death Watch, Spider Legs Maul. I mean there is so much cool content that they can add. OT Chewie, Jedi Luke, Old Republic stuff will probably be sprinkled in but the next major phase is going to be CW related. Or we will get the CW stuff after OT Chewie and Jedi Luke, then Old Republic legendary stuff after CW stuff.
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
  • My money is on esb chewie with pieces of c3po in a bag on his back
  • isn't it time for the YouTubers to be releasing video's about who it is, since they released video's a day before Jango was announced.
  • gatormatt wrote: »
    It will likely be Rebel Chewie, or some version of Chewie. The ship in the background is the Millennium Falcon Microfighter from Lego. Some of the pieces have been colored or CG is using different colored pieces.

gzz4j7hqctgj.jpg
    zgqzcf1f8yhc.jpg

Well done!
  • FML. It's chewie. Srsly cg? Why?
  • They need to drop the seperititst capital ship, give the bugs a home, and make the Newt a fleet commander